Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 12. (Read 198664 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
HUDI
Jesus a dude send 40 ETH just now!!!

This is real suspected
Activity: 156
Are you really surprised that Alon Muroch ran with the money?

Did no one check his previous crypto project — the well known GETGEMS scam?

GG was little more than a white paper used to raise funds that were quickly embezzled to a non-crypto project called PayKey. Alon was lead developer of both.

Same story will unfold: They will spend a tiny fraction of resources developing CoinDash so they can pocket most of the cash. It will fail, they’ll call it a day, and you’ll see them soon enough pitching their next scam.

You keep giving them money; they can’t stop taking it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Is coindash going to be able to recover from this fiasco?
if they will without 7 million dollars i think they could even before without ico! so make no sense to  me join any  ico today...
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I disagre with you whale123

For you all investors know what is the difference between a wallet address and a contract address  ?
No, a lot of people didn't know that

So if someone can explain here how to do To verify an address to avoid this kind of thing, explain us.

All you have to do is open ETH address in etherscan.io and check if it has 'Contract Code' tab. Please compare these two:
- https://etherscan.io/address/0x6a164122d5cf7c840d26e829b46dcc4ed6c0ae48
-

The one without contract is not for sure ICO address

get over it dipshit youre not getting a refund because you were on a whitelist. no matter how you spin it.
Activity: 420
so
when it's a contract

It's written contract address  like this one
https://etherscan.io/address/0x7BabEa4724dcb14B52Cf255cEba2F3e70a0B60f9
is it correct ?

Now, is it possible in the future that an hacker made a contract address too to take the money ?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Is coindash going to be able to recover from this fiasco?
Activity: 270

For you all investors know what is the difference between a wallet address and a contract address  ?

So if someone can explain here how to do To verify an address to avoid this kind of thing, explain us.

All you have to do is open ETH address in etherscan.io and check if it has 'Contract Code' tab. Please compare these two:
- https://etherscan.io/address/0x6a164122d5cf7c840d26e829b46dcc4ed6c0ae48
-

The one without contract is not for sure ICO address
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
My last PM with Coindash devs

I understand you probably got hurt with all that happened but if you want us to succeed securing your investment you need to support us in these hard times and give us the chance of making things right, not make the situation more difficult and manage to loose the community

I'm really speechless, your behavior is very suspicious.

I sponsored this project to the Italian community believing it was serious and professional. Many people have invested so much money.

If you are honest people you have to stop everything, redeem investors in the white list right now and give to the investors cheated the coindash tokens.

Then proceed to other forms of financing if you are sure of the success of your product.

If you act differently, you will be prosecuted by law and you will be considered as fraudsters by the whole community.

You have to be ashamed, you have not checked out the site before going live, did not want it or it was all planned from the beginning.

Provide us with concrete evidence of your hack, your words are worth nothing without the evidence.

Thank you for sharing this Videodrome. They need our support but they have nothing for us to support them. I think their attitude is very sick. They too much needed our money they holding hard without listen to the community. This is so clarity should we support or not.
Activity: 420

Activity: 183
HUDI
My last PM with Coindash devs

I understand you probably got hurt with all that happened but if you want us to succeed securing your investment you need to support us in these hard times and give us the chance of making things right, not make the situation more difficult and manage to loose the community

I'm really speechless, your behavior is very suspicious.

I sponsored this project to the Italian community believing it was serious and professional. Many people have invested so much money.

If you are honest people you have to stop everything, redeem investors in the white list right now and give to the investors cheated the coindash tokens.

Then proceed to other forms of financing if you are sure of the success of your product.

If you act differently, you will be prosecuted by law and you will be considered as fraudsters by the whole community.

You have to be ashamed, you have not checked out the site before going live, did not want it or it was all planned from the beginning.

Provide us with concrete evidence of your hack, your words are worth nothing without the evidence.

Quote.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
no eth refund = inside job

Yeah; I tend to agree. Refund to those of the whitelisted who request it would prove it's not an inside job. Tokens should be given to the rest (including those who sent to the "wrong" address).
Activity: 270

Responsible journalism would add "alleged" or "supposed" to the "hacker", because we don't actually know that there was a hacker involved.
"Inside job" seems far more likely to me. We have no proof of either, so we can only speak of possibilities. Nobody has any proof of anything.

no eth refund = inside job
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

Responsible journalism would add "alleged" or "supposed" to the "hacker", because we don't actually know that there was a hacker involved.
"Inside job" seems far more likely to me. We have no proof of either, so we can only speak of possibilities.
Most "hacks" in this world are either social engineering, or inside jobs.
But the easiest thing is to blame an "unnamed hacker".
Probably from Russia!  Cheesy
Activity: 451
Activity: 539
I predict,what in near future accidents like this will happen more often,and it is another challenge to the blockchain technology.In near future,all ICO`s will happen direct on the platforms,using blockchain,or DAG`s does no matter.
Activity: 539
I didn`t laugh from others misfortune.I see,that some people are trying to kill this project,in beginning stage.i said very clear,what it`s fun to watch this thread,because there are so many fuders right now
Activity: 133
Reply on slack:

to Coindash Team
I read the post on slack of Ram Avissar,

this note " "transaction sent to any fraudolent address after our website was shut down will not be compensated "

I sent 1.054 eth to 01:01:00 PM +UTC,
copied the address on your site and sent right away via my etherwallet!

The time stamp on etherscan is this :
Jul-17-2017 01:09:09 PM +UTC

(I do not know if at the time of timestamp the site was already down but it takes time for the transaction to be sent with 50 gas prices and 200,000,
I really hope the COINDASH Team will keep THIS when sending the compensation cdt !!

I think it's a doubt and a requirement to keep in mind that it involves many people,
all those who immediately sent to the fake address just visible !!!  !!!

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
There is only 2 hours left, the ICO will be started and I have a question, I know we will received the CDT immediately when the ETH is sent successfully, but I want to know the CDT is transferable or locked for some time?

There are no locks on the tokens but you will need to wait few days for the tokens being listed

Thank you, you get my meaning, so any latest news about the exchange that will list this coins? I have participated in the signature bounty and hope I can get the bounty tokens.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
People should make sure that ETH is treated as money or asset in their legislation, otherwise they may find out that ETH is not more valuable than Monopoly monies and the police will just laugh in their face.
Pages:
Jump to: