Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 11. (Read 198661 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
hmmm

if a project cannot even secure its own ICO page, how the fuck can you think that people will ever trust you to deliver what you say you want to accomplish?

This is dead just like the DAO.

REFUNDS should be issued and the project should be allowed to die.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
It is really simple - just set the smart contract that sends ETH to everyone who sends CDT into it. When those who want to use the contract do it, you can continue the development of the project (and send CDT to people who were promised it like bounty hunters or people who sent to the hacker address). This way you are sure that there wont be any absurd because only people who already own the CDT will be able to use the contract. And do it quick because the longer you wait the worse it is for the project.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!

From the horses mouth no eth refunds for people on the white list proves that this shit was a scam from the start.

Edit: Someone embded this for me I don't know why it won't show.

They should not tell us about they will working hard 2x 3x 4x that all bullshits from them. I will not trust anything from team until refund in ETH happen.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
after this haker things  ,this coins would be a dark horse.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
They should allow the refunds immediately. That is the only way to save the credibility of the project.

yep 50% refunds for everyone, whitelist and those who sent to the scammer. or send CDT to the ones who were scammed. good idea
They should allow the refunds immediately. That is the only way to save the credibility of the project.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/OYFULBe.png

From the horses mouth no eth refunds for people on the white list proves that this shit was a scam from the start.

Edit: Someone embded this for me I don't know why it won't show.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
so much talk lol......man what a shitshow.

ppl, this is DEAD...at least for now.  unless they prove otherwise to refund every single person then it is bullshit.  they did NOT do their due diligence re. launching a company/project nor successful ICO and it hurt them and now public investors.  MAYBE they can rebound but it'll take awhile and LOTS of work, which i doubt they can or will do since they'll be so far behind working on this project lol...even if it ends up being something (which it prob won't) like most ico demand shit.  so yeah, stay away.
Activity: 20
Sorry guys but the inside job option makes no sense at all. If they wanted to cheat they would have got much more just by cashing the whole ICO, then slowly dumping their own tokens at 5X price and finally delivering a shitty platform after one year or two.
It clearly was a hack. A quite simple and clever hack actually.

They are going to build a shitty fucking platform for as little cash as possible using people on the whitelist's eth and dumping CDT in a year or two and blame it failing on the hack and move onto the next thing anyway, inside job furthers that agenda. These devs are pieces of shit and it's a clear scam based on their previous history and the fact that they won't return people on the whitelist's eth.
Activity: 5
People should make sure that ETH is treated as money or asset in their legislation, otherwise they may find out that ETH is not more valuable than Monopoly monies and the police will just laugh in their face.

Who shud I contact? I like to spend 300 eth to investigate this.... help?
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Sorry guys but the inside job option makes no sense at all. If they wanted to cheat they would have got much more just by cashing the whole ICO, then slowly dumping their own tokens at 5X price and finally delivering a shitty platform after one year or two.
It clearly was a hack. A quite simple and clever hack actually.
Activity: 210
Hope to solve this problem as soon as possible
I also sent 10eth  Cry
Activity: 308
CoinDash are not the only ones to blame.

Who ever sent money, is equally to blame.

1. You should check website seucurity before you donate (you can easily see they've used worpress and not a self-coded website.
2. You should check the address you are sending money to, compare this address to other sources such as slack/twitter/reddit.
3. They are coverted as there are no regulations and whitepaper do cover them up as well.

That's part of the crypto-ico world, every one know that before they drop money all over.

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I`m sure that all investors will get their tokens.Does not matter to which address they sent money,if devs are serious with this project,you will get your tokens,and only people who will lose their money are the developers.

Sure, and u found Bamby in the forest.
Is not token, we wanna possibility to choose. Many in the The whitelist wanna back ETH.
many in the blacklist want back ETH too !

Some do want a refund, some do not, but everyone must have a choice and if for whatever reason they do note provide token holders that they are done.

Well you are entitled to your opinion no matter how wrong you might be. 
Activity: 37
Is coindash going to be able to recover from this fiasco?

how can u trust them with your coins when they go live if they can easily get "hacked" during their ico?
I`m sure that all investors will get their tokens.Does not matter to which address they sent money,if devs are serious with this project,you will get your tokens,and only people who will lose their money are the developers.

Is not token, we wanna possibility to choose. Many in the The whitelist wanna back ETH.

Some do want a refund, some do not, but everyone must have a choice and if for whatever reason they do note provide token holders that they are done.
Activity: 8

I mean at this rate with the market recovering they're likely to have nearly 10m+ by august anyway. Obviously not an excuse but I point that out only because it increasingly appears to be the case that the only thing hamstringing then is going to be their ability to regain community trust.

It's bizarre that some people who didn't even lose money are so upset relative to those of us who actually lost some ETH. Doubly ironic that some people are masking their concern trolling with this being about"the future of ETH." ETH isn't going to fail because a wordpress site got hacked OR a team stole funds, calm down, Jesus.

For those of you who actually lost money though, rage on. Not my place to say anything there, but the people spamming the thread that didn't invest make it a bitch to actually keep up with what's happening for no reason.
Activity: 219

Activity: 183
HUDI

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: