Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 2. (Read 198661 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I honestly believe 85% of the people here are posting shit just to get the bounty post count....  Grin Grin Grin

The rest 15% are 3 scared kids trying their best to get refunded....
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Offer buy back to people currently holding CDT.
Do not send any coins to those who were hacked until the buy back period ends.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
HUDI
COINDASH let me very disappointed, I don't know if this start is a scam, so far, did not appear such circumstance, a project team whether to do it on purpose, why not released early ICO address, suspect.

I invest here then I wanna know:
the webmaster name,
 the system security name,
 How have translate the site name,
All have admin/superuser site, name

And I wanna know now!

AND STOP USE/ABUSE NOOB ACCOUNT FOR SPAM ALL IS OK.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251

Besides this is such a small marketcap these days, the project can easily triple its value if we show support now

People ignoring this fact and are expressing their feelings under stressed condition. I didn't buy even I was having intention but buying at exchanges will be best deal now. We all make mistakes and cost us. If this hacking was not happening team was having more funds while people were still receiving same number of tokens. Technically refunding isn't possible because they have half of the money in hands.
Activity: 40
If they indeed decide not to give ETH back to those from the white list who want it back, they should not give free CDT to those who sent ETH to the hacker's address.

You can not bail out one group and not the other.

Either:
1. Let people currently hold CDT return them for their ETH and give CDT to the scammed ones later.
2. Do not give CDT to the scammed ones. Do not let the white listed get their ETH back.
HUDI
COINDASH let me very disappointed, I don't know if this start is a scam, so far, did not appear such circumstance, a project team whether to do it on purpose, why not released early ICO address, suspect.

I invest here then I wanna know:
OK the webmaster name,
 the system security name,
 How have translate the site name,
All have admin/superuser site, name

And I wanna know now!

AND STOP USE/ABUSE NOOB ACCOUNT FOR SPAM ALL IS OK.

Besides this is such a small marketcap these days, the project can easily triple its value if we show support now
Activity: 32
Its funny to read the excuses from the Scammers.........this is GETGEMS all over again. This is almost exactly the same. Say goodbye to your money people. They don't care how much you yell at them or insult them or anything. They're scammers, its what they do for a living, con people out of their money and then play the victim, its how they make a living!
True, and if people weren't warned way beforehand: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/alerta-new-scam-coindash-from-the-scammers-of-getgemz-scam-project-1905500

With so many Slack bot scams and phishing attempts around ICO I can't blame them for not doing so, It is a risky business why does everybody are so shoked?Huh we saw hacks in the fields X6 and more than this
Activity: 704
Merit: 500

CoinDashers

These are very difficult times for us. We obviously lost your confidence, we have been accused of being thieves and suffered thousands of personal insults. But regardless of that we are still here. We can't control your thoughts and believes but only ask you to hear us out. We did a mistake, a mistake that cost us dearly and damaged a work spreaded over almost an entire year. mentally speaking this is a blow that not everyone can handle but we are all still here trying to make things right. What exactly happened during the hack is still being investigated as we speak, both by cyber security authorities and private 3rd party hired by the company. when we will get the reports with the findings so does you.

We have considered several ways to continue from here. Unfortunately for some here, refunds are off the table. We currently hold approximately half of the amount that was contributed to the project. We are taking full responsibility of the situation and can't ignore some of the community that invested into the hacker address. Everyone will get the tokens they intended to get at first place. This is what we committed to do and this is what will happen. The exact distribution method is being finalized and hopefully announced today.

We were blessed with your support for almost a year. The last two days had been a nightmare for us and above all we lost your confidence. We are all here for the long run and are devoted to do whatever it takes to gain your trust again and protecting your contribution value.
No matter what the hack investigation will come up with, we obviously made a mistake securing our site during the sale. Our product is still intact and is still running. If you believed it before there is no real reason for it to stop now. If we want to fully recover we need you to stay with us and get this token its true value back again. The token price will fall only if you stop believing and hurry to get rid of it. so it is really up to you now.

Hopefully with your support we can put this unfortunate mistake behind and continue our journey.

Thanks

Im sorry guys but you are done, just give the money back, call it a day and be glad you are not currently in jail or being extradited to the US by the SEC

Walk away
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I'm sorry to hear that coindash has been hacked and many people get damages over this incident. Be patient, I hope it would be Ok soon.
Coindash has been responsible for this problem. And I recommend to all colleagues to support and give time to Coindash solve this problem.
Activity: 541

Devs please close this thread or at least make it self moderate, there is obviously no discussion here just endless fud
These unexpected events can not be prevented 100 % but all these are lessons for other projects to learn something from previous experiences and take more strict security measures in future. I will be waiting for next updates and will say we should support the team to carry on from here and how it is. Business losses businesses recover in time.

Exactly my take on this. People here are trying to play the role of Robin hood asking to get their ETH back. YOU ARE PROTECTING ONLY YOURSELVES and hurting the rest of us that got scammed. It was very easy for the team to continue with the sale and raise more ETH if they wanted to disappear but instead they are fighting all day with you fuckers! leave them alone and let them try to rescue the tokens!
Activity: 402
Merit: 116
Its funny to read the excuses from the Scammers.........this is GETGEMS all over again. This is almost exactly the same. Say goodbye to your money people. They don't care how much you yell at them or insult them or anything. They're scammers, its what they do for a living, con people out of their money and then play the victim, its how they make a living!
Activity: 365
At first, the project was very promising, but with such a big scandal, the team should give more convincing action from time to time, or investors would lose a lot of money.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
These unexpected events can not be prevented 100 % but all these are lessons for other projects to learn something from previous experiences and take more strict security measures in future. I will be waiting for next updates and will say we should support the team to carry on from here and how it is. Business losses businesses recover in time.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
REFUND THE ETH

REFUND THE ETH

REFUND THE ETH

REFUND THE ETH

REFUND THE ETH

REFUND THE ETH

REFUND THE ETH

REFUND THE ETH

REFUND THE ETH

YOU FUCKING SCAMMING FAGGOTS!!!
Activity: 187
Once they confirm they will go ahead without token refunds and just send out eth to everyone I'm making an eth trader post don't care if it hurts my coin value the project is completely fucked anyway.

sorry but what is an eth trader or respectively what is the goal of such a post?
I just wonder because never heard before..
HUDI
Once they confirm they will go ahead without token refunds and just send out eth to everyone I'm making an eth trader post don't care if it hurts my coin value the project is completely fucked anyway.

You should do it now! Write that half of the money was hacked (unless that was an inside job) and the other half is being held hostage, despite the fact it should be returned to investors if they want it.

This is true. Now, what FK u ask coindash? U ask belive you?
If u see u face in a mirrow u dont Belive too. U r fk arrogant, give back the ETH to whitelist!!!
Pages:
Jump to: