Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 7. (Read 198661 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
With ETH going up those scammers will have more money that they initially wanted. What is stopping them now from issuing the rebuy for those people who actually hold tokens and want a rebuy? This was pure scam. Let's hope any big exchange will not list it.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
CoinDash team needs to get this shit resolved quick.  Having people fill out forms but yet to distribute anything.  Why should they even have to fill it forms when it's all on the blockchain?  Do you plan to keep the CDT's of those who don't fill them out?  Also, people on the whitelist are demanding refunds.  Get your shit together and make something happen. 

just leave it. it was pure scam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNLob2E_Q5s

To be honest.  I do not think this project was intended to be a scam.  They would not spend the time and money marketing this project around the world for the past few months if it was.  They just fucked up big time with the lack of security for the website.  The team needs to come up with a plan that satisfies investors.  Allowing refunds must be an option and giving incentives for those who choose to stay in it. 

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
CoinDash team needs to get this shit resolved quick.  Having people fill out forms but yet to distribute anything.  Why should they even have to fill it forms when it's all on the blockchain?  Do you plan to keep the CDT's of those who don't fill them out?  Also, people on the whitelist are demanding refunds.  Get your shit together and make something happen. 

just leave it. it was pure scam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNLob2E_Q5s
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
the 150$ calculation was already the first scam... now eth is at 250$.. and at start of the ico at 175$  Roll Eyes

and the hacker dont stole 7 million $ its almost 11 million $

Overview | FAKE_Coindash
ETH Balance:   43,488.456131113668079212 Ether
ETH USD Value:   $10,964,744.44 (@ $252.13/ETH)
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
HUDI
Because they are scammers as it was proven here.

Proven by who? Any links to read on the matter?

I proven u make account for say this shit.

Israel Police Information Center
Address: Public Complaints Unit, 91 Herzl Street, The Government Complex Building, Ramla 7243003
Email: [email protected]
Phone 100
Additional telephone number 08-9189436
Fax: 02-5898823
Telephone service: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

You seem to be quite a paranoid idiot. On last 4 pages I read a lot of posts referring to background of these guys but no actual links so I asked a question.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
post n°2?
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Any exchange where this is trading?

There was such a exchange, they also fall victim to the hacker $60mln.
Activity: 621
Merit: 108

Address: Public Complaints Unit, 91 Herzl Street, The Government Complex Building, Ramla 7243003
Phone 100

You seem to be quite a paranoid idiot. On last 4 pages I read a lot of posts referring to background of these guys but no actual links so I asked a question.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
HUDI
It's not fucking rocket science lol. let me get in the driving seat if you're incapable of sorting this out.

1) Get your shitty little community managers to be active in times like these. Social media, blogs, aswell as forums. Investors need reassurance, our questions answered, and quite frankly your community team need to do their work.

2) Set up a smart contract where whitelist participants send their CDT tokens to get their ETH back. After all, it's their ETH, so give them the option and provide it to the rightful owners. It's only fair in this sort of situation.

3) BURN all CDT tokens that have been refunded.

4) Minimise your dev fund, and provide extra bonuses to those who sent it to the fake address. With the extra bonus aswell as the burning of the tokens, this will help weight out the negatives and hopefully provide a stable, if not, profitable outcome for those holding CDT.

5) Fire your security team.

6) Stop being so greedy and listen to your community, without your investors you'd be nothing.

-- You want to re-gain trust? Stop holding innocent peoples ETH and do the bullet points listed and work from there.

SIMPLE.

QUOTE THIS IF YOU AGREE.

FK READ THIS @COINDASH
HUDI
refund the whitelist immediately!

I like that one below the most. Didn't know you can paint text like this on Bitcointalk.

Refund the whitelist immediately!

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1
+1
+1
+1
We got scammed by Coindash devs who refuse to buy back the worthless CDT token. If anyone has Reddit account share this on Ethtrader.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
They collected 39000eth from whitelist, eth will be 300$ soon so its 12mln like they wanted:D everything is fine:D to the moon:D 
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
I hate it... got scammed too....
This project is dead or? Who will believe in this now..
HUDI

Phone 100
Activity: 621
Merit: 108

I just can't comprehend why they wouldn't give whitelist the option to send the CDT back for a refund and then open it back up to anyone that does want to go in.  It makes no sense unless it was planned from the start.  Seems like the easiest way to start trying to build some credibility back.

Activity: 490
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
It's not fucking rocket science lol. let me get in the driving seat if you're incapable of sorting this out.

1) Get your shitty little community managers to be active in times like these. Social media, blogs, aswell as forums. Investors need reassurance, our questions answered, and quite frankly your community team need to do their work.

2) Set up a smart contract where whitelist participants send their CDT tokens to get their ETH back. After all, it's their ETH, so give them the option and provide it to the rightful owners. It's only fair in this sort of situation.

3) BURN all CDT tokens that have been refunded.

4) Minimise your dev fund, and provide extra bonuses to those who sent it to the fake address. With the extra bonus aswell as the burning of the tokens, this will help weight out the negatives and hopefully provide a stable, if not, profitable outcome for those holding CDT.

5) Fire your security team.

6) Stop being so greedy and listen to your community, without your investors you'd be nothing.

-- You want to re-gain trust? Stop holding innocent peoples ETH and do the bullet points listed and work from there.

SIMPLE.

QUOTE THIS IF YOU AGREE.
Activity: 392
There were two possible scenarios.

1. Everyone (white listers and those that got scammed) get the token that is worthless and only after many months might be worth a bit (but probably still below ICO price).

2. White list would get possibility of instant refund (which they might agree to or they might keep their tokens) that would instantly boost confidence in the project and make CDT valuable and priced above the ICO. Those who sent to the scammy address would get CDT that would be valued above the ICO. Everyone would profit and everyone would be happy.

Now, because people who were not on the white list didn't want second option because they do not understand how things work, everyone will be bag holder of worthless token. And everyone could profit if we pushed for first option. Congratulations to those who were scammed who took away the profit from everyone including themselves. You deserve it now. Congratulations to those who were not white listed and yet understood the other option was better to go with.[/size]
[/color]

I agree if they offered a refund to whitelisters they could restore confidence.

People should also not forget that although coindash are 100% to blame for the website hack people who send ETH to the fake address should have had a it more foresight to check that they were sending to a real contract address rather than just blindly FOMO into it.

They should meet both sides halfway by giving the scammed people their tokens and offering a refund to whitelisters, this is the best chance of preserving the token value

Option no2 - you really think doing this coin will open above ico price? - not a chance.  This option is being pushed by people on the whitelist.  Plus say 80% ask for refund then the team have little money to develop the project effectively making the Cdt distributed effectively worthless and the project dead. This simply will not happen.

You could look at this another way. Anyone on whitelist got their tokens already so keep them. Whitelisted contributors were the ones who helped the team along the way so surely they would be more likely to believe in the project and opt to keep their tokens.   coindash could give extra % of tokens that make up for the hack.  For those who sent to fake address refubd them their eth if they want it or give them tokens if they want that (plus extra tokens same as I've said above). This would depend on the % of people who wanted refund since the amount sent to fake address is more than the whitelisted amount. Everyone on whitelist will say no to this as it doesn't favour them.

Not trying to create an argument just pointing out that if given an option both fake address and whitelist contributors would want a refund.

Only 1 thing can and will happen, everyone will get cdt tokens (possibly a higher % than they were meant to get), this will allow the team to keep the eth and try and develop the project.  I really do not see any other viable option here to keep the project alive, and to be fair on both fake and whitelist contributors.
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
I just can't comprehend why they wouldn't give whitelist the option to send the CDT back for a refund and then open it back up to anyone that does want to go in.  It makes no sense unless it was planned from the start.  Seems like the easiest way to start trying to build some credibility back.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
such a good ideea gone bad Sad
Pages:
Jump to: