Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 5. (Read 198661 times)

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
Honestly the spamming by the same handful of people is starting to get old. Especially considering most of them aren't even invested in this fiasco. I don't think this mess was a scam, too many legit projects are invested in this as well. All of them have legal teams. This was just pure incompetence and it's obvious there wasn't any disaster recovery plan in place (so arrogance on top of incompetence). Having said that, plenty of CEOs and even the President of the US have the same qualities yet they've managed to be successful. It's going to be a terribly long road but CoinDash may still have some sort of future. They're sure as hell going to have to use escrow or something from now on though as no one will trust them with their funds IMO.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
I am afraid that the bounties will not be paid on this project. If someone would tell me that this will not happen then at that point I will stop wasting my time on this and move on. But I guess there are those who gave huge amounts of money and will not let this pass easily.

Bounties are only 1 percent of the tokens.  That is the least of their problems.  It'll be paid eventually.  
bounties are paid by their dog shit token or ETH?
fuck,this project just waste our time!

For sure it won't be paid by ETH.  Why are you still wearing the signature if you think it's dog shit token?  
yeah,I don't think this dog shit would be popular !
but I join the signature bounty activity
I had finished my work,why give up now?
if I got the token I will sell it first time in the market

Maybe the devs won't send you any after calling it dog shit coin.   You might be disqualified now.  Wink
I finished my work ,dev paid me the wage
they don't paid ,who will work again for this guys?
maybe you are the number of the team,but I don't care about it
dishonest guy would not popular in this website,
besides,all of the regional manager would not be popular in their country
I believed that someone will hack those regional manager who choose to publicize a scam project

Did you read the rules?  Signature campaign rules: All posts must be made in “Alternate cryptocurrencies” section of the forum! Posts in off topic threads will not get counted and spamming and trolling of all kinds will simply get the participant disqualified.

Go into work and call your boss dog shit and let's see if you still have a job tomorrow.   Wink
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
I am afraid that the bounties will not be paid on this project. If someone would tell me that this will not happen then at that point I will stop wasting my time on this and move on. But I guess there are those who gave huge amounts of money and will not let this pass easily.

Bounties are only 1 percent of the tokens.  That is the least of their problems.  It'll be paid eventually.  

For sure it won't be paid by ETH.  Why are you still wearing the signature if you think it's dog shit token?  

Maybe the devs won't send you any after calling it dog shit coin.   You might be disqualified now.  Wink
I finished my work ,dev paid me the wage
they don't paid ,who will work again for this guys?
maybe you are the number of the team,but I don't care about it
dishonest guy would not popular in this website,
besides,all of the regional manager would not be popular in their country
I believed that someone will hack those regional manager who choose to publicize a scam project

Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
Hope all the best for this project. Probably in 2020 value will be around 1000x and also dogecoin will be U$ 1. Haters gonna hate.  Smiley
legendary

Bounties are only 1 percent of the tokens.  That is the least of their problems.  It'll be paid eventually. 

For sure it won't be paid by ETH.  Why are you still wearing the signature if you think it's dog shit token? 

Maybe the devs won't send you any after calling it dog shit coin.   You might be disqualified now.  Wink

Bounties are only 1 percent of the tokens.  That is the least of their problems.  It'll be paid eventually. 

For sure it won't be paid by ETH.  Why are you still wearing the signature if you think it's dog shit token? 
legendary

legendary
How can anyone trust these idiots when they can't even secure a website?

If they can't secure a simple website, will you honestly trust them with a trading platform?  With access to all your funds?

It's like getting in a car accident with an Uber driver, and then trusting them to be the driver of a bus that has all your family in it.

Anyone who trusts the legitimacy of this project or the skill of the developers at this point is a fool.  And you know what they say about fools and their money.

Shit happens.  Let's if they learn from it and make changes.  Poloniex and Bitfinex were hacked and they are still considered the top volume exchanges today. 
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
No one gives a damn about bounty reimbursements when your project kissed the dirt even before it hit mainstream exchange! And their tokens worth jackshit now! Well i hate to break it to you guys but this has been an ico aka "initial con operation" rather than the more obvious one in true investors's context!
It's just no use in begging them for the money back either jumpstart the rollback if possible or sue them collectively since this is 8million dollars we are talking about!
legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Well it really sucks when hearing this news about ICO being screwed up. Now how can Coindash reverse its reputation and move forward. Clouds of doubt will definitely hover around it.
Activity: 486
Activity: 63
Merit: 5
a update on the Bounty Thread would be nice.
wtf, seriously!! coindash Ripped Off by a hacker and they stole more than $7m and you are taking about bounty!!
you are fuckign hilarious!
No mistake he hopes, actually the one here dev coindash they do not
Prioritizing the safety of the asset, so he as a tandactangan advertiser
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
CoinDash team needs to get this shit resolved quick.  Having people fill out forms but yet to distribute anything.  Why should they even have to fill it forms when it's all on the blockchain?  Do you plan to keep the CDT's of those who don't fill them out?  Also, people on the whitelist are demanding refunds.  Get your shit together and make something happen. 

just leave it. it was pure scam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNLob2E_Q5s

To be honest.  I do not think this project was intended to be a scam.  They would not spend the time and money marketing this project around the world for the past few months if it was.  They just fucked up big time with the lack of security for the website.  The team needs to come up with a plan that satisfies investors.  Allowing refunds must be an option and giving incentives for those who choose to stay in it. 

hmmm u think so me not. if they make no big marketing they never got that much money Wink

I doubt you can just show up at a convention and become a speaker/presenter without leaving any personal information.  If they intentionally wanted to scam that would not be a wise decision.  Also, partnering up with legit companies like Smith + Crown before a scam isn't wise either, all companies have lawyers. 

The creation of the website was a matter of pure incompetence. Honestly, I don't think they are scammers. They were just amateurs in some key aspects of the project. And so I hope that everything will be resolved when they pay all investors with CDT token.
legendary
CoinDash team needs to get this shit resolved quick.  Having people fill out forms but yet to distribute anything.  Why should they even have to fill it forms when it's all on the blockchain?  Do you plan to keep the CDT's of those who don't fill them out?  Also, people on the whitelist are demanding refunds.  Get your shit together and make something happen. 

To be honest.  I do not think this project was intended to be a scam.  They would not spend the time and money marketing this project around the world for the past few months if it was.  They just fucked up big time with the lack of security for the website.  The team needs to come up with a plan that satisfies investors.  Allowing refunds must be an option and giving incentives for those who choose to stay in it. 

hmmm u think so me not. if they make no big marketing they never got that much money Wink

I doubt you can just show up at a convention and become a speaker/presenter without leaving any personal information.  If they intentionally wanted to scam that would not be a wise decision.  Also, partnering up with legit companies like Smith + Crown before a scam isn't wise either, all companies have lawyers. 
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
This team said on slack there will no refund you guus please stop asking for it and leave them negative trust forever. They don't care our community they are very selfish.
Here is official answer at slack

any proof that they contacted law enforcement agencies?
yes, some proofs would be nice
Activity: 378
Very sorry to hear about this.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
This team said on slack there will no refund you guus please stop asking for it and leave them negative trust forever. They don't care our community they are very selfish.
Here is official answer at slack

any proof that they contacted law enforcement agencies?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

Pages:
Jump to: