Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 8. (Read 198661 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Guys, dont be stupid, its an internal hack , please think , ok , the website was hacked. but what about the spreadsheet ?  its a google sheet , stored on google drive, stored on google servers , so it have nothing to do with the Coindash website hack ... They have deleted the file, thats all , and that mean that it was not an external hack ... I mean, why the fuck would devs care about the spreadsheet and close file if they where really hacked from outside ??

I sent hacker's address. I'm angry.
I have doubts that it was internal hack. But can't accuse them, because we don't know. Yes don't trust them but that's not enough.

i understant guy, i'm happy i didnt participate to this ICO , because i was on the coindash scam topic since early june...
Now you are depending on the team , they say they will give DCT token to people who where stolen... but the project is completely fucked up, who will trust them ?? Even if the show the proof that it was external hacking, who will trust guyz that dont even know how to secure a website ??

No one said anything about DCT tokens? That is different topic. You are mixed up
Activity: 2842
Merit: 605
so ico will go on normaly?also signature campaign?need an official annonce in short time...
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Guys, dont be stupid, its an internal hack , please think , ok , the website was hacked. but what about the spreadsheet ?  its a google sheet , stored on google drive, stored on google servers , so it have nothing to do with the Coindash website hack ... They have deleted the file, thats all , and that mean that it was not an external hack ... I mean, why the fuck would devs care about the spreadsheet and close file if they where really hacked from outside ??

I have doubts that it was internal hack. But can't accuse them, because we don't know. Yes don't trust them but that's not enough.

i understant guy, i'm happy i didnt participate to this ICO , because i was on the coindash scam topic since early june...
Now you are depending on the team , they say they will give DCT token to people who where stolen... but the project is completely fucked up, who will trust them ?? Even if the show the proof that it was external hacking, who will trust guyz that dont even know how to secure a website ??
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
https://cryptoworld.io
internal or not internal hack, this is a bad story for crypto and a really bad story for ICO/token sale. I hope everything will be fixed.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Refund those on the whitelist who do not want the tokens.  Burn half of the tokens from the refunds.  Use the other half as bonuses for everyone who participated in the ICO, both the real and fake address.  Build your empire, earn your keep.  Get this situation resolved asap and move on to developing. 

agree here!! it make sense!!! why is dev ignoring  Huh
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Excuse ignorance, but what is the white list. About which address is it?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
There were two possible scenarios.

1. Everyone (white listers and those that got scammed) get the token that is worthless and only after many months might be worth a bit (but probably still below ICO price).

2. White list would get possibility of instant refund (which they might agree to or they might keep their tokens) that would instantly boost confidence in the project and make CDT valuable and priced above the ICO. Those who sent to the scammy address would get CDT that would be valued above the ICO. Everyone would profit and everyone would be happy.

Now, because people who were not on the white list didn't want second option because they do not understand how things work, everyone will be bag holder of worthless token. And everyone could profit if we pushed for first option. Congratulations to those who were scammed who took away the profit from everyone including themselves. You deserve it now. Congratulations to those who were not white listed and yet understood the other option was better to go with.[/size]
[/color]

I agree if they offered a refund to whitelisters they could restore confidence.

People should also not forget that although coindash are 100% to blame for the website hack people who send ETH to the fake address should have had a it more foresight to check that they were sending to a real contract address rather than just blindly FOMO into it.

They should meet both sides halfway by giving the scammed people their tokens and offering a refund to whitelisters, this is the best chance of preserving the token value
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Activity: 283
Just a thing...

You mostly bought ETH when it was in price range of $150, and you sent it to coindash guys..
Now ETH price is almost $230 XD
You really think that you will get your ETH back? XD
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
a update on the Bounty Thread would be nice.
wtf, seriously!! coindash Ripped Off by a hacker and they stole more than $7m and you are taking about bounty!!
you are fuckign hilarious!
Coindash to the moooooon  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 172
wtf, seriously!! coindash Ripped Off by a hacker and they stole more than $7m and you are taking about bounty!!

jajaja sorry cant help but laugh here. It is funny comment and reply.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Any exchange where this is trading?
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
uncloak.io
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Activity: 938
Merit: 276
and the products we are developing are still in high demand (even more so now)

Ha ha thats the joke of the year

Seriously guys if i would have invested a bigger amount to that coin (i personly stept out because of CEO's history)
i would send them an offical email today and an offical letter by a lawyer by mail that i want a full refund.
Coindash is a company which made an offer on this board.
You agreed on these terms and sent your ETH.So this is a binding contract between you and the company of Coindash.
However the terms changed now because of that situation and according to law you have the full right to step out of the contract without the
approval of the company of Coindash.

This means by law Coinsdash is forced to refund your money if you demand it.
However to do so you need to inform them directly about it so you can proof it in court.
After they get the email and a letter from your lawyer i'm pretty sure they will refund you silently because a court case would be the least what they want since first they would loose the case and it would create costs second the result would be made public since court cases are public and there would be instantly a mass run against that company and third the bad press which they can't take anymore.

So anyone with a bigger amount demanding really a refund should go this way since else they are going to take you hostage like i predicted it at the beginning.

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Refund those on the whitelist who do not want the tokens.  Burn half of the tokens from the refunds.  Use the other half as bonuses for everyone who participated in the ICO, both the real and fake address.  Build your empire, earn your keep.  Get this situation resolved asap and move on to developing. 
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Oh god, all these shills who keep  shilling unironically ... It's both funny and sad! I understand why, because you want to offload your meme-tokens to some other sucker who will want to buy them in the future...
The tokens will be toxic and will be dumped instantly; the devs will have ETH, you will have these toxic tokens which will be worthless.
This is the world of ICOs for you. -

Unfortunately this is happening around us now people want to hijack this project so they are increasing the pressure on the team and in other hand they will make all buyers panic and their orders will get filled at very low price with this trick.

Actually no, not at all. Coindash is not listed anywhere whatsoever, no one has tokens, so the "shilling", and "fudding" has nothing to do with market tactics.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Oh god, all these shills who keep  shilling unironically ... It's both funny and sad! I understand why, because you want to offload your meme-tokens to some other sucker who will want to buy them in the future...
The tokens will be toxic and will be dumped instantly; the devs will have ETH, you will have these toxic tokens which will be worthless.
This is the world of ICOs for you. -

Unfortunately this is happening around us now people want to hijack this project so they are increasing the pressure on the team and in other hand they will make all buyers panic and their orders will get filled at very low price with this trick.
Pages:
Jump to: