Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 9. (Read 198661 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 100
This is all a mess. It will still be full of fud if the project goes on like they said as promised the team will work as hard twice as much as possible.  Money has been lost already. I don't think these investors will keep their money still for this project if they have the chance to get it back, they will will withdraw their funds.
But i don't think there is a chance to refund , so let's try to reduce our loss by pushing the project go ahead.I think that's the only way .
i think dev has been fixed all problem and ico is closed so stay cool man it's success ico
and waiting for updated infor from dev

We wait for the good news. I think the future will be safe. hopefully.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
They still have a pretty large amount from whitelist for development. I do not understand why everyone thinks its game over and token will be worthless? The amount they have is more than enough to move forward.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
There were two possible scenarios.

1. Everyone (white listers and those that got scammed) get the token that is worthless and only after many months might be worth a bit (but probably still below ICO price).

2. White list would get possibility of instant refund (which they might agree to or they might keep their tokens) that would instantly boost confidence in the project and make CDT valuable and priced above the ICO. Those who sent to the scammy address would get CDT that would be valued above the ICO. Everyone would profit and everyone would be happy.

Now, because people who were not on the white list didn't want second option because they do not understand how things work, everyone will be bag holder of worthless token. And everyone could profit if we pushed for first option. Congratulations to those who were scammed who took away the profit from everyone including themselves. You deserve it now. Congratulations to those who were not white listed and yet understood the other option was better to go with.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
Oh god, all these shills who keep  shilling unironically ... It's both funny and sad! I understand why, because you want to offload your meme-tokens to some other sucker who will want to buy them in the future...
The tokens will be toxic and will be dumped instantly; the devs will have ETH, you will have these toxic tokens which will be worthless.
This is the world of ICOs for you. -

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This is all a mess. It will still be full of fud if the project goes on like they said as promised the team will work as hard twice as much as possible.  Money has been lost already. I don't think these investors will keep their money still for this project if they have the chance to get it back, they will will withdraw their funds.
But i don't think there is a chance to refund , so let's try to reduce our loss by pushing the project go ahead.I think that's the only way .
i think dev has been fixed all problem and ico is closed so stay cool man it's success ico

No doubt that it's a great success. Yesterday I read news about the ICO all around the web!
Yes, now we just need to wait for the next instruction from dev coindash
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!

No doubt that it's a great success. Yesterday I read news about the ICO all around the web!
Activity: 183
HUDI
For exactly how long was the fake address up?
abouth 20 min.

And they didn't notice this for 20 minute?

And from what I've read the address seemed out of place. With their priorities being to announce that they have been hack, not to send Eth to that address, making sure it was nicely typed, instead of immediately taking the address down.

Doesn't sound good.

No, after 6/10 min ram spam on slack "the site was haked", btw no 1 touch for more 10 minute. this is shit too

is correct

I read in slack a ram post this. about 5/7 min after scam ops, launch.

BTW, https://www.gov.il/en/Departments/israel_police <- give back my eth or give us the possibility to choose if we wanna stay or not.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Do you think all this is a fake? I can not invest any more, it's also easy for some of the team to change that direction to the margin of the others and it has been taken everything is not very rare all this hakeen a website and change the direction eth as well At first what type of security they have then they are able to control a web page I do not understand anything
Activity: 172
If was hacked, maybe they did no have access. So could not change wrong address immediate.
HUDI
abouth 20 min.

And from what I've read the address seemed out of place. With their priorities being to announce that they have been hack, not to send Eth to that address, making sure it was nicely typed, instead of immediately taking the address down.

Doesn't sound good.

No, after 6/10 min ram spam on slack "the site was haked", btw no 1 touch for more 10 minute. this is shit too

is correct
Activity: 490
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
abouth 20 min.

Doesn't sound good.

Activity: 753
Merit: 505
abouth 20 min.

Doesn't sound good.
Refund the goddamn eth to white list!!!!

How deep are you in this? Hope it works for best of everyone.
Activity: 294
They say will try to make things whole for everyone. This good as can be.

It's the least they can say.
HUDI
abouth 20 min.
HUDI
Any updates about the refund? My feeling is that there will be no refund in ETH.

they wanna refund u in bigbamboo.
Activity: 280
The Operating System for DAOs
Refund the goddamn eth to white list!!!!
They say will try to make things whole for everyone. This good as can be.
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
Any updates about the refund? My feeling is that there will be no refund in ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: