Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 34. (Read 198664 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
Just hodl guys, low market cap = insane gains
Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic
let me think about this situation clearly,

1. i make announcement " hey everybody, i will launch the ico, this is the apps we would use ( going to hire some ultra beginer developer to make beta apps ) "
2. i advertise my ico launch date
3. when ico date comes, i make a new eth wallet in MEW then i put it on website.
4. i watch the eth coming to my New Eth wallet i just made
5. when i check it reach 7 million and i feel its enough for me i write in ann thread and twitter " hello my fellow supporter and investor, our website is getting hacked and hacker put his address on it "
6. i let people reacting...screaming...
7. i announce to people " hei my fellow supporter and investor, dont worry we will send you our token even if you send it to hacker address ( the fact its also my address )
8. i act like a hero who put my money on this project because of hacker.

this is just my negative though

however we did not know what is really happened, right now

they announced a hardcap of $12m. they have to return the excess. if the remainder is less than $12m the are in breach of contractand liable  as people invest based on a promise to develop with $12m, not $3m or $5m or $10m. They also closed the ico with objective reached. people should be able to have a case claiming their money back.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
I'm on the whitelist so my Eth actually went to the right address will be interesting to see if White listed people get an eth refund or they force us to keep their worthless fucking CDT tokens

The CoinDash team would lose even more credibility if they refunded ETH to the Whitelist while giving out CDT to all those who got scammed.  Either ETH back to all, or CDT to all.  They can't afford the ETH, so their only real solution is to give out the CDT, create a truly magnificent product, and attempt to put the hack behind them.  Are they capable of this?  At this point, the confidence level is low.

I seriously doubt there will be any refunds issued at all. The tokens will most likely be issued to all.

The more I think about this, it has to be either inside job or scam. There is no way they could have let it go on like that with no action.

Under the circumstances those tokens have lost credibility today imho. I don't see it recuperate back any lost ETH... Maybe the token will become a dump down the line, who knows?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Typical ETH bullshit, happens once every month haha!  Grin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
All eth trading should be halted and a rollback done. it is the only fair solution. but only EthHF  not Etc

As someone caught up in this, that makes no sense. Rolling back the entire blockchain for 7M because all of us were too complacent to do full due diligence is nonsense. While the team here should have done better and I'm not blaming everyone else as the primary cause, it's not like this was a contract flaw or something. We just sent money to an address immediately out of FOMO, and as much as it sucks that's just what happens when you take a risk and don't thoroughly vet something.

Edit: This also doesn't make sense as an inside job if they refund the tokens. If that was the plan it would be smarter to let the ico close, dump their own Cdt and take all of the ETH. If youre going to steal 7m you might as well steal more, I can't imagine your moral compass stops at 7m worth of theft.
Activity: 140
Never too old to learn
let me think about this situation clearly,

1. i make announcement " hey everybody, i will launch the ico, this is the apps we would use ( going to hire some ultra beginer developer to make beta apps ) "
2. i advertise my ico launch date
3. when ico date comes, i make a new eth wallet in MEW then i put it on website.
4. i watch the eth coming to my New Eth wallet i just made
5. when i check it reach 7 million and i feel its enough for me i write in ann thread and twitter " hello my fellow supporter and investor, our website is getting hacked and hacker put his address on it "
6. i let people reacting...screaming...
7. i announce to people " hei my fellow supporter and investor, dont worry we will send you our token even if you send it to hacker address ( the fact its also my address )
8. i act like a hero who put my money on this project because of hacker.

this is just my negative though

however we did not know what is really happened, right now
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
It's unbelievable. Scam or just incompetence? Either way, it's a shame.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 505
The question is will TaaS get their eth back?

https://medium.com/@Taas/taas-invests-500-eth-in-coindash-a-crypto-based-social-trading-platform-14a6055c5fd8

Because if so the people on the white list better get their eth back too

TaaS invested 500 ETH? They do not invest something successfully, apparently we will not wait for dividends next month.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
You cannot get scammed with a Proof-of-Work coin.

You don't right. You CAN get scamed with PoW too. Premine, instamine and other shit like this.

Not so easy, the source is there, you can check everything before investing (mining)

Mining is not so easy, there is whales that can control the miners who can get new coins. What you can do is beg for them to vote for you.

Don't mine X11, Scrypt etc. coins.. Watch for new algo coins, mine them with CPU/GPU, follow the right people @ Twitter and you're good .. Smiley
Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic
All eth trading should be halted and a rollback done. it is the only fair solution. but only EthHF  not Etc obviously. Etc can decline all requests for rollback. EthHF cant.
Activity: 140
Where is the Dev Team now Huh??  We all still waiting for official announcement !!!Will ever come ??
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
What will happen to people who invested in a fake address? For them it's all over !?
We are waiting for the answer. That's 43K+ ETH.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
So... how long until this is forgotten and the next ICO scam appears and people throw their valuable Cryptos for some meme token again?
One week? Two weeks?

One day)
Activity: 9
This is disappointing.. CoinDash seemed ESPECIALLY promising. Huge potential in its concept and more. Taking my Ether to Opus.
Activity: 20
The question is will TaaS get their eth back?

https://medium.com/@Taas/taas-invests-500-eth-in-coindash-a-crypto-based-social-trading-platform-14a6055c5fd8

Because if so the people on the white list better get their eth back too
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

You don't right. You CAN get scamed with PoW too. Premine, instamine and other shit like this.

Not so easy, the source is there, you can check everything before investing (mining)

Mining is not so easy, there is whales that can control the miners who can get new coins. What you can do is beg for them to vote for you.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

i agree with you even now i put an ads in my signature its because its ico using escrow and magically no one invest in such honest project

People are not just investing because funds is in escrow or whatever safe vault but rather on the project platform itself. The Project you are wearing didn't have a lot of investors because people think many ICO are better than that but I'm not saying that suretlyis not a good project.
To be honest, Coindash is a promising project but I don't know why it ends up like this.  
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
GUYS please write all the dev team NAMES on here
so they cant create another scam ico in future.

Really? I warned u guys the dev was already in a scam involved and who cared about that? Noone.. So i can now say to all who lost money HAHAHA IDIOTS NEVER LEARN

What other scam?

Yeah google it

Coindash scam..

U find a thread about the dev was involed already in a scam..
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
I'm not sure the Coindash team have shown the necessary skills to implement a secure enough website to run a trading platform.
If you think $7.5m is a lot to lose, imagine how much it could have been 3 months into the site going live and then getting hacked.

Some traders hold more in single portfolios.

The crypto scene dodged a bullet here.

I read in other thread they used a wordpress shell. That is basically asking to be hacked if you do not have someone on team to patch all the possible holes, and even that does not guarantee anything.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
GUYS please write all the dev team NAMES on here
so they cant create another scam ico in future.

Really? I warned u guys the dev was already in a scam involved and who cared about that? Noone.. So i can now say to all who lost money HAHAHA IDIOTS NEVER LEARN

What other scam?
Pages:
Jump to: