Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 35. (Read 198664 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Look at this Fools.

Interesting some people are still sending Ethers to the fake address

3 times the same amount? Looks suspicious. Maybe the hacker is sending himself ETHs so he gets refunds from the ICO lol

Don't think these transaction will confirm. That is why pending since long time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
the biggest news in cryptocurrencies market this year . every body should mark today
This month. There are  many things bigger than this, like BTC on 1 Aug.

agreed. BTC news is the biggest of all
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Most likely they were Russian hackers who interfered in Trump's election. Of course, there should be a hand of the Kremlin. It is necessary to impose more sanctions on Russia.

LOL I was waiting for someone to throw that in Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 113
Guys do not succumb to rumors and gossip! The project and the team are professionals in their business!

So... what were you saying about "rumors and gossip" again?
Yes, how could you claim a happened truth "rumors and gossip" ?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
GUYS please write all the dev team NAMES on here
so they cant create another scam ico in future.

Really? I warned u guys the dev was already in a scam involved and who cared about that? Noone.. So i can now say to all who lost money HAHAHA IDIOTS NEVER LEARN

You were the reason I didn't invest, and I thank you for that.

At the same time though, come on man, don't laugh at other people's misfortune.

The thread itself proves you were right, but a little empathy maybe?

Yeah im sorry i wanted to invest too but dont made it because of what i write today before ico start
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Look at this Fools.

Interesting some people are still sending Ethers to the fake address

3 times the same amount? Looks suspicious. Maybe the hacker is sending himself ETHs so he gets refunds from the ICO lol
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
So... how long until this is forgotten and the next ICO scam appears and people throw their valuable Cryptos for some meme token again?
One week? Two weeks?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Never too old to learn
You cannot get scammed with a Proof-of-Work coin.

You don't right. You CAN get scamed with PoW too. Premine, instamine and other shit like this.

Not so easy, the source is there, you can check everything before investing (mining)

i agree with you even now i put an ads in my signature its because its ico using escrow and magically no one invest in such honest project
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
such a fail, lets wait for official statement
Activity: 274

Really? I warned u guys the dev was already in a scam involved and who cared about that? Noone.. So i can now say to all who lost money HAHAHA IDIOTS NEVER LEARN

You were the reason I didn't invest, and I thank you for that.

At the same time though, come on man, don't laugh at other people's misfortune.

The thread itself proves you were right, but a little empathy maybe?
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

You don't right. You CAN get scamed with PoW too. Premine, instamine and other shit like this.

Not so easy, the source is there, you can check everything before investing (mining)

Yes, here you right I think)
Activity: 224
Merit: 113
the biggest news in cryptocurrencies market this year . every body should mark today
This month. There are  many things bigger than this, like BTC on 1 Aug.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
Guys do not succumb to rumors and gossip! The project and the team are professionals in their business!

So... what were you saying about "rumors and gossip" again?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

Never too old to learn
How can I report the team to authorities?  

Is anyone here in Israel?  We need to find these mofos and bring them to justice.  

P.S. I suggest everyone with a CoinDash signature in their profile to remove it.  You are only continuing to support a scam/theft.  This will send shockwaves in the crypto community. 

lol are you kidding, they are in Israel, this country will never pursue its citizen , unless they are arabs   Angry

thrn we must send some arabs killer to find them, i still dont believe they got hacked...it is inside job
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I'm on the whitelist so my Eth actually went to the right address will be interesting to see if White listed people get an eth refund or they force us to keep their worthless fucking CDT tokens

The CoinDash team would lose even more credibility if they refunded ETH to the Whitelist while giving out CDT to all those who got scammed.  Either ETH back to all, or CDT to all.  They can't afford the ETH, so their only real solution is to give out the CDT, create a truly magnificent product, and attempt to put the hack behind them.  Are they capable of this?  At this point, the confidence level is low.

It's bullshit though the eth they have is a pittance in the grand scheme of things they might as well send it back and self fund
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
this should cool icos down a little  Roll Eyes
Never too old to learn
How can I report the team to authorities?  

Is anyone here in Israel?  We need to find these mofos and bring them to justice.  

P.S. I suggest everyone with a CoinDash signature in their profile to remove it.  You are only continuing to support a scam/theft.  This will send shockwaves in the crypto community. 

nice, you need to do it asap or they will be running
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

Pages:
Jump to: