Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 39. (Read 198664 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Does anyone have the false ether address, and also the real one? I wanted to check on a few things. thanks

Here you go -  https://etherscan.io/address/0x6a164122d5cf7c840d26e829b46dcc4ed6c0ae48

Dont have the real one..

Thank you.

Hacked.. for hours...

lol

I dont fully understand what would be the point of faking a hack though, besides maybe to protect their name? They were not using escrow anyway afaik so at any time they could have just decided to disappear.

1. Who really is so insane to actually invest in a totally anonymous dev team on the interwebs then.

2. It's still much easier to disappear and say "hey sorry, we've been hacked and someone put on a fake ether address for hours on our website which we didn't notice while there were 7.5m usd sent to this address.."
Instead of: "bye."
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
why people still trying to send ether to that address? weird
Not all of them are reading Bitcointalk. But I think devs will make the best to solve this problem. everyone will receive their tokens.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
What a stupid mistake like this, official web site has been hacked, a fake address has received 43,432.963089113668079212 Ether.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
The biggest issue is how long it took them to take the site down and respond. If it was a genuine hack, and I'm not trying to slander here, it should have come down instantly...not after like 20 minutes of it. Absolutely wreaks of a scam.

How can you come in here and go on slack and say don't send money to the address on our homepage, and not take the damn thing down?  

Seriously.

I genuinely feel sorry for those that put trust in this con.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
ETH need hard fork "Again"?

Don't need hard fork because these kind of weird mistakes or .....
Activity: 140
Let us wait and watch.Let CoinDash team do their part now.Damage is already done and we can't do anything except wait for their final announcement.This incident show us online investment have risks even project doing best.Hope and pray for best.

Regards

Agree.

If this really happened to them, I feel very sorry for them.
But, to be honest, I invested in the ICO because I see huge potential for their solution. If I get the tokens I deserve and the announcement they will post is legit, I will keep the tokens. Don't think they will be worth much, but... lets hope for the best
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
whats the status now? people gonna get their ethers back?
Nothing really new. They promise to release an official statement "soon". Although their reputation obviously flushed down the... Well, let's see what they'll decide to say and do. I'm still eager to keep hopes alive.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Does anyone have the false ether address, and also the real one? I wanted to check on a few things. thanks

Here you go -  https://etherscan.io/address/0x6a164122d5cf7c840d26e829b46dcc4ed6c0ae48

Dont have the real one..

Thank you.

Hacked.. for hours...

lol

I dont fully understand what would be the point of faking a hack though, besides maybe to protect their name? They were not using escrow anyway afaik so at any time they could have just decided to disappear.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
GUYS please write all the dev team NAMES on here
so they cant create another scam ico in future.
Activity: 179
ETH need hard fork "Again"?
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
ETH should be refunded, no one cares about this scam anymore
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Let us wait and watch.Let CoinDash team do their part now.Damage is already done and we can't do anything except wait for their final announcement.This incident show us online investment have risks even project doing best.Hope and pray for best.

Regards
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
the fact that they are giving tokens even if lost is a good sign..but this project just lost most of his momentum
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
the team should have checked everything while the count down was almost about to go zero. i can't believe this is really happening. i have sent the entire amount of eth i have for this project as its been the most awaited. please resolve as soon as possible we wanna see how much has been stolen.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
the Dev team should indemnify investors. your website safety problem make this happened .that is all your duty
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
I finally get through on an ICO and I get scammed.  Thanks a bunch guys.  Some guy warned several pages back that your website wasn't secure enough.  I guess I should have listened to that dude.

But you haven't listened to him. So you payed 17 ETH for this mistake  Wink.
Merit: 260
why people still trying to send ether to that address? weird
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

Here you go -  https://etherscan.io/address/0x6a164122d5cf7c840d26e829b46dcc4ed6c0ae48

Dont have the real one..
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
How could this even happen? It blows my mind how someone would do something so dishonest to the community. This will have strong lasting effects that will be negative towards all coins and upcoming sales.

agreed.

A project who went on to raise millions i funding isnt even capable of protecting its website..

Or it is a scam pulled by the team itself.
Pages:
Jump to: