Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinFest UK - page 11. (Read 62232 times)

legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
September 11, 2016, 01:22:53 PM
Oh there is forum for coinfest. nice i will register. maybe help with some things.

Thanks bud. Keeps getting spammed so we are trying to keep on top of it !

Oh. i think the captcha during the registration is the same letter with different picture. Maybe try changing that?

Also i have re-registered on the forums. Cheesy please approve my account

Thanks. Yes I've been playing with the CAPTCHA to try and reduce the SPAM accounts.

Approved Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
September 11, 2016, 12:27:12 PM
Oh there is forum for coinfest. nice i will register. maybe help with some things.

Oh. i think the captcha during the registration is the same letter with different picture. Maybe try changing that?

Also i have re-registered on the forums. Cheesy please approve my account
legendary
September 08, 2016, 07:08:24 AM

legendary
Activity: 1146
September 07, 2016, 04:55:19 PM
legendary
Activity: 1268
September 07, 2016, 02:22:38 PM
I worked with CoinFest.org to setup a dedicated forum for them at (http://forum.coinfest.org/index.php) but as you can see it's a little empty. I will be posting the CoinFestUK updates (On both forums) but hopefully the forum will pickup as we get closer to the event

I think it's really going to help to keep track of what's happening where on the fly... random people doing little events around the world will post there
legendary
September 07, 2016, 03:19:15 AM
We are contacting the Bitcoin groups are the UK regarding venue options for their areas, so we can get a better picture for CoinFestUK 2017.

Exciting times  Grin

If anyone is associated with Bitcoin Wales, Bitcoin Ireland or Bitcoin Scotland and is interested in collaborating on CoinFestUK 2017 please get in touch. We will share our plans and ideas for the 2017 event.

What is your place of discussion? As a matter of fact, I am very occupied with business in the Balkan now, but I would like to preview the event of 2017 and later maybe place some suggestion too. A Slack or Telegram discussion could be easily accessible for anyone from long distance too.

At the minute we don't really have a central place for discussion that we are using. With the 2016 event a lot was conveyed on this forum.

I worked with CoinFest.org to setup a dedicated forum for them at (http://forum.coinfest.org/index.php) but as you can see it's a little empty. I will be posting the CoinFestUK updates (On both forums) but hopefully the forum will pickup as we get closer to the event
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
September 06, 2016, 10:13:15 AM
We are contacting the Bitcoin groups are the UK regarding venue options for their areas, so we can get a better picture for CoinFestUK 2017.

Exciting times  Grin

If anyone is associated with Bitcoin Wales, Bitcoin Ireland or Bitcoin Scotland and is interested in collaborating on CoinFestUK 2017 please get in touch. We will share our plans and ideas for the 2017 event.

What is your place of discussion? As a matter of fact, I am very occupied with business in the Balkan now, but I would like to preview the event of 2017 and later maybe place some suggestion too. A Slack or Telegram discussion could be easily accessible for anyone from long distance too.
legendary
August 31, 2016, 06:07:56 AM

Exciting times  Grin

Activity: 77
Merit: 12
I love Tesco + I love Bitcoin
August 13, 2016, 10:03:36 AM
Thanks to Niall Maye from CoinTelegraph for the mention of CoinFestUK2017 on the IrishTechNews podcast 'BTC ETC'. We are very excited to be collaborating!

Link: http://irishtechnews.net/ITN3/niall-maye-from-the-cointelegraph-and-jamie-mccormick-from-mccormick-advanced-marcom-appear-in-the-latest-irish-tech-news-podcast-btc-etc/

thank for this information
legendary
August 12, 2016, 04:50:29 AM

Exciting times  Grin

I can organise a studio for a load of discussions on crypto technology at very reasonable rates!

Awesome, like a chatter box (literally)  Grin send me some more details.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Hello To Knavecoin World
August 11, 2016, 07:50:59 PM

Exciting times  Grin

I can organise a studio for a load of discussions on crypto technology at very reasonable rates!
legendary
August 11, 2016, 09:46:32 AM

Exciting times  Grin
legendary
May 26, 2016, 02:32:52 AM
Thanks to Niall Maye from CoinTelegraph for the mention of CoinFestUK2017 on the IrishTechNews podcast 'BTC ETC'. We are very excited to be collaborating!

Link: http://irishtechnews.net/ITN3/niall-maye-from-the-cointelegraph-and-jamie-mccormick-from-mccormick-advanced-marcom-appear-in-the-latest-irish-tech-news-podcast-btc-etc/
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
May 20, 2016, 07:13:30 AM
We are now in talks with the Bitcoin communities from Scotland, Ireland and Wales and I am excited at the prospect of collaborating with these communities !

If you live in any of these areas (Or in the UK in general) and would like to be part of CoinFestUK 2017 let me know.

Hey bud,

I can connect you with the CEO of the Northern Ireland Bitcoin Association. We have a mutual "virtual friend". You know how to reach me. Wink

Cheers,
Spartak 
legendary
May 20, 2016, 03:20:18 AM
We are now in talks with the Bitcoin communities from Scotland, Ireland and Wales and I am excited at the prospect of collaborating with these communities !

If you live in any of these areas (Or in the UK in general) and would like to be part of CoinFestUK 2017 let me know.
legendary
May 04, 2016, 02:43:02 PM
Might as well send me some of that hella cool merch and stickers  Grin

Smiley Got some left over if you want some
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
May 04, 2016, 02:34:14 PM
Might as well send me some of that hella cool merch and stickers  Grin
legendary
May 04, 2016, 08:41:54 AM
Do you have any examples of them? Does this mean attendees will have to pre-register.

Hey.

Examples of what?

We will be releasing the ticket system, the same one we used (But tweaked a little) for CoinFestUK 2016.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 04, 2016, 06:40:31 AM
Do you have any examples of them? Does this mean attendees will have to pre-register.
legendary
May 04, 2016, 04:09:22 AM
Hey guys,

I'm looking forward to CoinFestUK 2017! and I have grand plans for the event. I am organising operating CoinFests around the UK in Scotland, Ireland and Wales to run simultaneous to the England based event.

I may run the Scotland, Ireland and Wales event just for one day but will detail more as time progresses.

I am planning in April 7th/8th for the CoinFestUK
Pages:
Jump to: