Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 120. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
nospendzeroconfchange must be an EXTREMELY elaborate patch.

Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
if you think they are moving your coins out from your accounts just check your last bitcoin or other coin adress.. you will see that nothing has changed.

Just checked the deposit address for my BTC at coinmarket.io  I can see that the BTC was sent, but then it almost immediately got moved to another address. When I keep following it, it ends up in an address that hass over 2000 BTC which then keeps moving on.

My coinmarket wallet has 0 BTC in it now.

So I guess the exchange has been hacked and coins are now gone.

Care to show me your ID please ?

Here it is:

18sTKjavSKQ5oTCQa2HfHj4UuYHwr24oqp

You can see that I made a deposit of around 0.58 btc. It then got moved out about 90 mins later.

Current balance on that wallet is 0.

This may have been moving off to cold wallet by the exchange?  But I'm guessing if other people do the same, they will eventually see their btc going into a wallet with some 2000+ btc in it.
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
they will back,i am sure.
No worry guys.
I hope so
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I still don't understand how you are withdrawing anything.  I cannot even get a cached page to come up anymore with a snapshot of the site, let alone log-in.  Am I missing something here?Huh??

That's what I'm getting too. What's missing is at the other end of the packet stream.
Activity: 98
eh attack away.. I've tried to defend them in here.

and people were some flipped out little pieces of shit.

many of which never even sought help before flipping out.

BUT COINMARKET IS IN THE WRONG NOW.

I still say, many of you are unreasonable shits.
I still say yall need to learn what beta means.

BUT FUCK COINMARKET.. YOU SEE PEOPLE FLIPPING.. YOU SEE PEOPLE DEFENDED.. WHY THE FUCK CANT YOU BE MORE FUCKING COMMUNICATIVE.

ITS BEEN SINCE THE 22nd of last month.
JUST FUCKING SAY WE HAVENT GOTTEN THE BUG WORKED OUT.

WE GET IT.. WE KNOW TECH.. IT DOESNT TAKE FUCKING MUCH AT ALL TO KEEP YOUR CUSTOMERS A LITTLE LESS FLIPPED THE FUCK OUT.

Just a 2 second tweet.. "sorry still working on it" you could make a bot do that every 6 hours and people would be less annoyed.

SO attack away, this defender is OUT.

Yah I have been on their bandwagon from the beginning and have stood up for them on many occasions.  I don't have a WHOLE lotta coins in there but this whole situation saddens me.

Here's hoping they get it all worked out.
Activity: 210
they will back,i am sure.
No worry guys.
Activity: 219
But if this is all a fraud why where we allowed to withdraw coins the past few days, that doesnt make sense?
Activity: 90
if you think they are moving your coins out from your accounts just check your last bitcoin or other coin adress.. you will see that nothing has changed.

I still don't understand how you are withdrawing anything.  I cannot even get a cached page to come up anymore with a snapshot of the site, let alone log-in.  Am I missing something here?Huh??
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

Just checked the deposit address for my BTC at coinmarket.io  I can see that the BTC was sent, but then it almost immediately got moved to another address. When I keep following it, it ends up in an address that hass over 2000 BTC which then keeps moving on.

My coinmarket wallet has 0 BTC in it now.

So I guess the exchange has been hacked and coins are now gone.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I am still waiting on my BTC in limbo. Please fix this so I can withdraw my coins :/

Account: Twisterz25
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
eh attack away.. I've tried to defend them in here.

and people were some flipped out little pieces of shit.

many of which never even sought help before flipping out.

BUT COINMARKET IS IN THE WRONG NOW.

I still say, many of you are unreasonable shits.
I still say yall need to learn what beta means.

BUT FUCK COINMARKET.. YOU SEE PEOPLE FLIPPING.. YOU SEE PEOPLE DEFENDED.. WHY THE FUCK CANT YOU BE MORE FUCKING COMMUNICATIVE.

ITS BEEN SINCE THE 22nd of last month.
JUST FUCKING SAY WE HAVENT GOTTEN THE BUG WORKED OUT.

WE GET IT.. WE KNOW TECH.. IT DOESNT TAKE FUCKING MUCH AT ALL TO KEEP YOUR CUSTOMERS A LITTLE LESS FLIPPED THE FUCK OUT.

Just a 2 second tweet.. "sorry still working on it" you could make a bot do that every 6 hours and people would be less annoyed.

SO attack away, this defender is OUT.
Activity: 20
This is a shout out to all you bored angry people who will attack me on behalf this honorable exchange because I say this:

COINMARKET.IO GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!

Activity: 9
Just got on and withdrew everything I could (some left as exchanges aren't available) and confirmed all withdrawals via email links with no failures. Time will tell if it works or not...
got your coins?

Yes, they came through.

can you give me the blockchain id ?

Hmm, not sure how? Basically had coins of nearly every sort aside from BTC in there that I sent to various different exchanges such as Poloniex and CoinedUp etc. I only have the click to accept this withdrawal email from CoinMarket.io
Hey OP, please help with my withdrawal order as I am not getting a trans ID....
Username MMos

please help with this! PM me or something =D
Activity: 9
Just got on and withdrew everything I could (some left as exchanges aren't available) and confirmed all withdrawals via email links with no failures. Time will tell if it works or not...
got your coins?

Yes, they came through.
Activity: 160
I got my 1.6 MIllion noble out this morning =)
So the site is still allowing withdrawals when its up, just act fast and check often.

No, mine are stuck.  I tried to withdraw them like a week ago, but by the time I clicked the email confirmation, the site was back down.  When it came back up, I got the blank TXID message.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I got my 1.6 MIllion noble out this morning =)
So the site is still allowing withdrawals when its up, just act fast and check often.
Activity: 160
I really just want the rest of my RDD.  Could have made so much with them in the time they have been stuck.
Activity: 219
got your coins?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I only had 167,000 USDe that I got out this morning. It's a shame, because they really worked well and were THE new alt exchange about a month or two ago. Hopefully they can get back up and running with everyone's coins secure.
Jump to: