Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 117. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
Let's clear 1 thing up . This no hack. site was not hacked. owner said someone pointed out site could be hacked so owner said they update engine. Then engine run slow so they took it off.

excuse will be certain amount got hacked and they need donations to cover hacked amount . I am afraid Btc has been scammed here

Mr Chan do you even have any btc on here?  LMAO.  Get some post history before you start slamming exchanges randomly.

I had iCoin and some Btc, but it fine manage to pick up cheap icoin on poloniex.com . All I say is that it can't be a hack . Either it scam or coding problem but then why have btc been moved to differenter wallets ?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Had a small amount of BTC in there as I was trading DGB. Lets see if I can get it back.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
-------------->SCAM<-------------
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Let's clear 1 thing up . This no hack. site was not hacked. owner said someone pointed out site could be hacked so owner said they update engine. Then engine run slow so they took it off.

excuse will be certain amount got hacked and they need donations to cover hacked amount . I am afraid Btc has been scammed here

Mr Chan do you even have any btc on here?  LMAO.  Get some post history before you start slamming exchanges randomly.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
What's going on with this site? days ago that I can not access my account to withdraw my funds
Activity: 154
How can you say they were hacked.?  Why in the f..k would they keep the site online so people could withdraw for over a week while it was being hacked.  Thats just crazy and stupid.  Nothing is making sense here.

If they were trying to scam why did they let 99% of the people withdraw.  The only money that has been lost are from the people that were trying to withdraw right when the site was going offline.  So they were not  doing this intentionally.  Nothing makes sense here.  This is one big f...king mystery.

Coinmarket.io SPEAK TO US
That's exactly my thought! that doesn't make sense to me also. I tried withdrawing .01 btc and it went trough when the site was up for a few minutes 2 days ago i think. if you were caught withdrawing right after the site goes down your coins will get stuck up.

I really don't know why they aren't speaking up
Activity: 1139

Activity: 672
Merit: 265
You guys have dug up some excellent info on Coinmarket, they still haven't responded, that stinks!

Activity: 98
How can you say they were hacked.?  Why in the f..k would they keep the site online so people could withdraw for over a week while it was being hacked.  Thats just crazy and stupid.  Nothing is making sense here.

If they were trying to scam why did they let 99% of the people withdraw.  The only money that has been lost are from the people that were trying to withdraw right when the site was going offline.  So they were not  doing this intentionally.  Nothing makes sense here.  This is one big f...king mystery.

Coinmarket.io SPEAK TO US
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
So they got hacked but why don't they say that? At least poloniex is dealing with that in a fair and trasparent way.
xchrix do you know who these people are?
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
wow if they are scammers they put much efford in it
i were in contact with them because of their API
Activity: 64
Fuck this... Day in day out, one exchange disappear and another one appears, and we stupid traders put our money in just to be stolen by some pricks..

Now I'm starting to think that regulations must come a come fast...

I give up on any new exchange.. The developer could at least say, hey we got hacked or hey we stole all your coins.. Deal with it. So we can move on..
dear mate coinmarket.io
i have some stuck utc in the market, would you send them back to me plz.
user name: apulunas
utc address: Um3rGX789DAXjxC9zgEd4ypCjmykh1Z96B

Good luck with that, at this point we can assume all our coins are gone.
We should definitely go after this people or this will end up giving incentive scammers to scam more in the future.
Punish 1 to educate 100 or how is it said...
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
dear mate coinmarket.io
i have some stuck utc in the market, would you send them back to me plz.
user name: apulunas
utc address: Um3rGX789DAXjxC9zgEd4ypCjmykh1Z96B
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
This is terrible Coinmarket.io - the lack of transparency is completely inexcusable.

Is this the Kenneth Bjorke that is registered against Coinmarket.io domain?

He lives in Oslo, recently tweeted about CloudFlare being down, and follows CoinMarket.io.
https://twitter.com/kbjoerke
http://no.linkedin.com/in/kbjoerke

He lists PKI as a skill and follows a group "Ethical Hacker" on LinkedIn.
Looks like he works a day job as Senior IT Operations and Infrastructure for a shipping business called "Fred Olsen": http://www.fredolsen.no/
Can't be too difficult to work out his email address and ask...

That said, this guy could have nothing to do with CoinMarket.io!

This would fit in with the info I found.  The po box now listed has links to fredolson.

Time to make contact with this person and start asking questions.
bcd
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Coinmarket.io :  Is that very hard to give us an update?  Let us know what the heck happened, people will be ready to help/suggest.
Fucking scammers, fucking parasites i'd kill them all with my hands.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Watching blockchain . Btc is being stolen. It was scam. Rather trade bte - e or cryptsy or coins - e . Don't trust any new exchange

Mt Gox wasn't new and it certainly didn't do well either.  I guess we have fundamental questions to ask.  How do we know our coins won't simply be taken when we transfer them anywhere for any type of transaction and I believe the answer is we don't know and probably can't know and to me that is quite a problem.

I am sorry to say this but gox and other exchanges are going to kill off what Cryptos was all about and regulation will come in fast, governments will have a excuse to do it now. At the same
time I feel this is teaching people a valuable lesson that banks and fiat is not a bad thing.

Sorry to say this, I am new to the crypto scene but I am out now. Cashing back into fiat as this is like the wild west.

Good luck to virtual currencies but I am out of this scamfest , humans can't be trusted and this is why we have regulation.

The true believers of crypto are going to have to wake up to the reality that if this is ever going to be taken seriously by the majority of people, the people can't feel like they are playing Russian Roulette with their coins every time they try to use them.  I can't say I know what the answer is but regulation is going to play a part in it.  I can't imagine it could get any worse than it currently is.

If things continue as they are now people will either leave the crypto world or they will stop doing transactions with their coins out of fear of losing them which would eventually kill the coins anyway.  This truly is a minefield.  One wrong or unlucky step and kaboom your coins are lost.  Just insane.

Activity: 637
Watching blockchain . Btc is being stolen. It was scam. Rather trade bte - e or cryptsy or coins - e . Don't trust any new exchange

Mt Gox wasn't new and it certainly didn't do well either.  I guess we have fundamental questions to ask.  How do we know our coins won't simply be taken when we transfer them anywhere for any type of transaction and I believe the answer is we don't know and probably can't know and to me that is quite a problem.

I am sorry to say this but gox and other exchanges are going to kill off what Cryptos was all about and regulation will come in fast, governments will have a excuse to do it now. At the same
time I feel this is teaching people a valuable lesson that banks and fiat is not a bad thing.

Sorry to say this, I am new to the crypto scene but I am out now. Cashing back into fiat as this is like the wild west.

Good luck to virtual currencies but I am out of this scamfest , humans can't be trusted and this is why we have regulation.

When bitcoin was started, it wasn't about deregulation. It was about decentralization. And it remains decentralized. Regulation is going to happen. Especially on exchanges that also deal with fiat currency. In fact, several US based exchanges are already dealing with regulation and complying with it. You can expect Bitcoin to remain decentralized. You cannot expect any sort of currency to be allowed to be used to buy drugs, guns, hitmen, etc., or avoid taxation or traceability, without the government getting involved. Regulation is a good thing for honest folks. It is only bad for criminals and tax evaders. Decentralization is good for everyone, though, and that will continue.

Can you confirm which exchanges are being regulated?
Activity: 154

Mt Gox wasn't new and it certainly didn't do well either.  I guess we have fundamental questions to ask.  How do we know our coins won't simply be taken when we transfer them anywhere for any type of transaction and I believe the answer is we don't know and probably can't know and to me that is quite a problem.

When bitcoin was started, it wasn't about deregulation. It was about decentralization. And it remains decentralized. Regulation is going to happen. Especially on exchanges that also deal with fiat currency. In fact, several US based exchanges are already dealing with regulation and complying with it. You can expect Bitcoin to remain decentralized. You cannot expect any sort of currency to be allowed to be used to buy drugs, guns, hitmen, etc., or avoid taxation or traceability, without the government getting involved. Regulation is a good thing for honest folks. It is only bad for criminals and tax evaders. Decentralization is good for everyone, though, and that will continue.
Jump to: