Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 121. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I am not gonna take out my coins. Will wait for them to reopen. I completely trust coinmarket.

Did you have coins in mt gox and trust them also. Why are people always so trusting and gullible?? Whateveridea, coin or exchange they are invested in, then that is the best one, it is to the moon, it is the best exchange etc etc etc. I think your exchange is dead and gone with the coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
I wish you all luck i myself have coins there but total values is like 0.03btc
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I am not gonna take out my coins. Will wait for them to reopen. I completely trust coinmarket.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
in case anyone is interested, here is the bitcoin coming out of coinmarket.io :
https://blockchain.info/en/ip-address/5.9.24.81
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Another overnight exchange bites the dust.

I do not understand why you all keeps funds in all these new exchanges. Exchanges like Cryptsy, Btc-e are fair enough but to trust these ones is surprising.

If its a new coin i always keep the coins on the website rather then run a dodgy wallet
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
damn it am too late Sad((
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
It would be nice to have another official update though, I'd even settle for a tweet or two.

No random patch details, just what they've been doing, what still needs to be done, and how long they think it will be before things are fully functional (or, how long until the next official update if this is not known)

I get the distinct impression that the admin is absolutely snowed under, the exchange got too popular too quick and they weren't ready to cope with such rapid demand growth. That is no excuse for poor communication though, it takes a moment to compose a tweet.
legendary
Activity: 924
WooT!!! Got online and withdrew my bitcoin!  Grin

I'm optimistic that they will get the site back up and running and we will get access to our coins.

The fact that the site has come up (albeit briefly) a few times now and people have been able to successfully withdraw funds is promising. You would think that if their intentions were malicious, they would have long emptied all of the exchange's wallets and there wouldn't be anything left for people to withdraw.

Nailed it.
Activity: 373

I'm optimistic that they will get the site back up and running and we will get access to our coins.

The fact that the site has come up (albeit briefly) a few times now and people have been able to successfully withdraw funds is promising. You would think that if their intentions were malicious, they would have long emptied all of the exchange's wallets and there wouldn't be anything left for people to withdraw.
Activity: 9
I CAN CONFIRM I MANAGED TO SUCCESSFULLY WITHDRAW MOST COINS JUST NOW!

Perhaps legit after all?
Activity: 27
legendary
Just got on and withdrew everything I could (some left as exchanges aren't available) and confirmed all withdrawals via email links with no failures. Time will tell if it works or not...

I'm stuck half-way. By the time my webmail account got booted up, the peek-a-boo window closed and Coinmarket went back to Club 521. Your reflex [or Email client] is certainly quicker than what I've got  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Lol it is offline again. One minute ago when it was back online I was able to cancel my Leaf buy orders and succesfully withdraw them into my wallet. Gush I was lucky :O
Activity: 9
Just got on and withdrew everything I could (some left as exchanges aren't available) and confirmed all withdrawals via email links with no failures. Time will tell if it works or not...
legendary
itz online but no trading ;/

Thanks, but it was just another peek-a-boo. Offline as of now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
itz online but no trading ;/
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
I doubt they will have it running again or post on here.
Activity: 378
just fix the market and everybody will give you credits in any way possible. The honest way is the way to go...
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002

Please keep in mind that this is a raw, untested version of the software.
Anything can happen, so use it at your own risk.

just reading through this... so fishy.... but also fair enough....

I'm 90% sure they are in the UK or at least in the same time zone... not a PO box address in oslo....

Useing betta means we accept that there could be some bug, that may be wrong working orders. But not expecting owner run with money..
legendary
The thing I don't understand, if it isn't legit why would it keep going up and down and allow some people to withdraw throughout this? I had plenty of opportunity to withdraw and perhaps foolishly decided to bear with it.

Don't sweat it. In snarl-ups like these, we all feel like fools in retrospect.

A couple of days ago, when Coinmarket flickered into life, I test-widthdrew 0.01 BTC: far less than the BTC I have there. The way I figured, 10mBTC was enough to lose if my withdrawal went a-vanishing like some others'. I had to wait for a second peek-a-boo uptime moment to click the confirm link, but my coin got through ASAP.

As the downtime continued, I felt like a bit of a fool for not withdrawing one full BTC or even my whole stash: then I could be using them instead of cooling my heels.

Of course, if my withdrawal had got eaten...  Wink
Jump to: