Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 146. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi I Still have a stuck deposit please can you look into it.

Thu Jan 01 1970 01:00:00   2596.20102843   NOBL      pending
Transaction id: 8a04149f92dd87c7823a286e24950230a892861e1d84cf88d8a96e349e1ac37c
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
They never reply to PM's ,fucking useless exchange. I now have 1.2 BTC missing.
Activity: 42
I just wish people demanded more communication and accountability. I mean, I saw this guy screaming at a pizza dude because there wasn't enough pepperoni... But on here, people write terribly rude things toward people who are legitimately afraid for the security of their investment. There has been a lot of drama in the crypto world and rather than attack each other, we ought to attack the exchanges who are treating us like children. Is it because we act like children on these forums? Perhaps. The reason why they choose to not communicate is not important. The lack of importance placed on their clientele is obvious. We deserve a 2-3 word update.

We (investors) are grooming these exchanges to be the future of finance. We need to stop bending over and start standing up.

I beg of you people to start making demands on these exchanges for the sake of our future. It seems smart to vote with your money for the exchanges that will go above and beyond. Time will tell. In the end, I hope that our losses become the martyrs of progress.

In transparency I trust.

I understand you being concerned, but you only have yourself to blame. To have US$5000 on a site that is clearly marked as in BETA !

I've been using the site but quickly depositing, trading then moving my funds back out. Clearly you do not understand the premise of BETA. It's unfortunate that google has given people the wrong idea of what beta really is. Beta means code that is under development and not meant for production use.

So seeing the site marked as BETA I'm careful not to have too many eggs in the basket, and no more then I am willing to loose.

If you are using the site for volume trading your on the wrong site or be willing to loose what ever is there.

Once the site is at RC1 I would expect, more and better communication from the developers.

I just think your on the wrong site for your needs at this time.
+1,

btw they updated their Twitter account:
<>
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Guys be VERY careful with this exchange! I just tried to withdraw a small amount of BTC, to test withdrawls. Transaction went through. Once I tried to withdraw a larger amount the transaction is marked as sent on the withdrawals page, but it was never sent. GIVE ME MY BITCOIN YOU SCAMMERS.
Activity: 10
I just wish people demanded more communication and accountability. I mean, I saw this guy screaming at a pizza dude because there wasn't enough pepperoni... But on here, people write terribly rude things toward people who are legitimately afraid for the security of their investment. There has been a lot of drama in the crypto world and rather than attack each other, we ought to attack the exchanges who are treating us like children. Is it because we act like children on these forums? Perhaps. The reason why they choose to not communicate is not important. The lack of importance placed on their clientele is obvious. We deserve a 2-3 word update.

We (investors) are grooming these exchanges to be the future of finance. We need to stop bending over and start standing up.

I beg of you people to start making demands on these exchanges for the sake of our future. It seems smart to vote with your money for the exchanges that will go above and beyond. Time will tell. In the end, I hope that our losses become the martyrs of progress.

In transparency I trust.

I understand you being concerned, but you only have yourself to blame. To have US$5000 on a site that is clearly marked as in BETA !

I've been using the site but quickly depositing, trading then moving my funds back out. Clearly you do not understand the premise of BETA. It's unfortunate that google has given people the wrong idea of what beta really is. Beta means code that is under development and not meant for production use.

So seeing the site marked as BETA I'm careful not to have too many eggs in the basket, and no more then I am willing to loose.

If you are using the site for volume trading your on the wrong site or be willing to loose what ever is there.

Once the site is at RC1 I would expect, more and better communication from the developers.

I just think your on the wrong site for your needs at this time.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
withdrawal work perfekt.
CoinMarket admin,
REMOVE KARMA COIN FROM MARKET, ALL TRUBLE KOME WHEN YOU ADD CARMA COIN BIFORE IT WAS PERFEKT.

DO THIS AND YOU WILL SEE ...........

BTC
1EJ9BVJtQBGrh4rJoEKM1m1czcX5qVez8d

Activity: 20

In transparency I trust.
Activity: 3
Please make a withdrawal in REDDCOIN I requested on Wed Feb 26 00:33:22 2014 and has not appeared in my personal wallet. My username is baradel
Activity: 392
Just made a BTC withdraw, received it instantly.
Activity: 336
Hello

2 pending stuck deposits

Wed Feb 26 2014 14:48:10    _________   KDC      pending
Transaction id: 1d637ef3d6000cf84ca9fc9e747fab65384b29da73c074e8265dc701337f62f9

Wed Feb 26 2014 14:45:32    _________   LEAF      pending
Transaction id: d612f8167c909fb72252e399d22ef2f387f69a1052e3bca9cb1706abbf99af5c

aha, and DGB went through same date   BUT   Smiley transaction date

Thu Jan 01 1970 01:00:00    _______   DGB      credited
Transaction id: 27520cdc3726d5e3ff280872f6b9f1844f637032e1e581105d79b46ec1b6f935

mercie
I've had no issues with this exchange.  Obviously they are in the middle of working on it, so if you can't cancel an order now, try again in a few hours.

This is a BETA exchange.  I understand what that means.  I for one would rather them fix the larger issues that spend time solving the handful of one off problems.  

*IF* the goal was to steal your coins, they would just turn the site off completely and disappear overnight.  What good would it do them to pretend to be trying to resolve issues.  

Coinmarket team - Keep up the good work!

Complainers - Please do find another exchange so these guys can focus on providing rational people a great exchange.

Just sayin... GOX played it the same way. Bad programming on primitive websites used for financial transactions is a recipe for disappointment. People referred me to coinmarket.io because it was "reputable". I chose to believe it. The lack of communication here shows me that I will not be getting my BTC back. I have coins in 2 FROZEN exchanges right now, 1 of which was just hacked. Sad

NO THEY DIDNT.

MTGOX WASNT BETA.

I havent had any issues getting my coins or canceling orders during this down time.

THERE HAS BEEN WAY WAY MORE COMMUNICATIONS THAT GOX DID.

90% of us can get our coin and cancel.. UNLIKE GOX.

hey i get it .. MONEY.. what ever.

silk road was a bust, silk road 2 was a scam and neither are even close to this situation.

to the guy above, all predictions in tech are just written in chalk.. you cant predict bugs found as you program. Its a simple fact of life. IT has been also about 40 MINUTES PAST 24 hours that he suggested,\\

Its been more than 24 hours. The coinmarket update is extremely outdated. If they dont have the time to give an update, they dont have the time to triple check their code vulnerability, and when we all lose our coins to this exchange... people will tell us "It was in BETA"

this doesnt even make a lick of sense. "IF THE FIREFIGHTS CANT STOP TO TELL ME HOW LONG ITS GOING TO TAKE TO PUT OUT THIS FIRE, HOW DO THEY EVEN HAVE TIME TO PUT OUT THIS FIRE"

what?

the lack of communication is due to working on the code. and there hasnt really been that much lack of communication.

Most of us have had zero problems. Perusing this thread,  i see many people with problems getting help.

there are a minority of you, that havent gotten help yet.. most of them are people with deposits stuck waiting for confirmation.

LAST.. HERE IS FUCKING EVERY POST OF DUDE ABOVE

why the fuck are you here jupiter? are you just trolling? YOU HAVENT EVEN ATTEMPTED TO GET HELP, ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS BITCH THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE EXACTLY LIKE GOX.

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK DUDE? are you 12?

I get it is money but some of yall just come in here flipping out and dont even wait for an answer. And a lot of this, like your post, seem very trollish when we can see you never even attempted to get support. I wonder if you even have coins on the site. DID you try to get them out? did you even try to get support? NOT IN THIS THREAD.

Its all these pissant little shit posts, that fill up this forum designed for support, that slows the fuck down of support for people with real issues actually going through the proper methods of requesting support.

I hope you're getting paid to stomp on my simple demands for communication. Its a warzone out here. Stop pretending like you think you know whats going on. I am worried about getting my coins. I am noticing a lack of communication. I see this as a pattern that people like you choose to not only accept, but defend. Im here because I have 5,000 dollars in coin on coinmarket.io and I am scared shitless. Im not 12 years old. Thanks for all your help.

"yall just come in here flipping out and dont even wait for an answer" - I waited. I waited past the 24 hour mark that they expected. Other than that, its been days now since Ive been able to trade. I am not alone. Go back to bed and keep dreaming of cotton candy. In the real world, time is money and I was obviously played a fool.
Activity: 476
moOo
I've had no issues with this exchange.  Obviously they are in the middle of working on it, so if you can't cancel an order now, try again in a few hours.

This is a BETA exchange.  I understand what that means.  I for one would rather them fix the larger issues that spend time solving the handful of one off problems.  

*IF* the goal was to steal your coins, they would just turn the site off completely and disappear overnight.  What good would it do them to pretend to be trying to resolve issues.  

Complainers - Please do find another exchange so these guys can focus on providing rational people a great exchange.

Just sayin... GOX played it the same way. Bad programming on primitive websites used for financial transactions is a recipe for disappointment. People referred me to coinmarket.io because it was "reputable". I chose to believe it. The lack of communication here shows me that I will not be getting my BTC back. I have coins in 2 FROZEN exchanges right now, 1 of which was just hacked. Sad

NO THEY DIDNT.

MTGOX WASNT BETA.

I havent had any issues getting my coins or canceling orders during this down time.

THERE HAS BEEN WAY WAY MORE COMMUNICATIONS THAT GOX DID.

90% of us can get our coin and cancel.. UNLIKE GOX.

hey i get it .. MONEY.. what ever.

silk road was a bust, silk road 2 was a scam and neither are even close to this situation.

to the guy above, all predictions in tech are just written in chalk.. you cant predict bugs found as you program. Its a simple fact of life. IT has been also about 40 MINUTES PAST 24 hours that he suggested,\\

Its been more than 24 hours. The coinmarket update is extremely outdated. If they dont have the time to give an update, they dont have the time to triple check their code vulnerability, and when we all lose our coins to this exchange... people will tell us "It was in BETA"

this doesnt even make a lick of sense. "IF THE FIREFIGHTS CANT STOP TO TELL ME HOW LONG ITS GOING TO TAKE TO PUT OUT THIS FIRE, HOW DO THEY EVEN HAVE TIME TO PUT OUT THIS FIRE"

what?

the lack of communication is due to working on the code. and there hasnt really been that much lack of communication.

Most of us have had zero problems. Perusing this thread,  i see many people with problems getting help.

there are a minority of you, that havent gotten help yet.. most of them are people with deposits stuck waiting for confirmation.

LAST.. HERE IS FUCKING EVERY POST OF DUDE ABOVE

why the fuck are you here jupiter? are you just trolling? YOU HAVENT EVEN ATTEMPTED TO GET HELP, ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS BITCH THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE EXACTLY LIKE GOX.

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK DUDE? are you 12?

I get it is money but some of yall just come in here flipping out and dont even wait for an answer. And a lot of this, like your post, seem very trollish when we can see you never even attempted to get support. I wonder if you even have coins on the site. DID you try to get them out? did you even try to get support? NOT IN THIS THREAD.

Its all these pissant little shit posts, that fill up this forum designed for support, that slows the fuck down of support for people with real issues actually going through the proper methods of requesting support.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
its like 10000000 hours not 24h Sad
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I cancelled all my orders and withdrew everything so I can't really complain.  I did have to leave 1 KARM there because it would only let me withdraw if I left one.  To be fair, I still have one satoshi in Coined up because it made me leave it and part of a doge, Coinex made me leave a satoshi too.  And cryptsy delays your deposits when coins are going up in value which has caused me to lose way more BTC than these piddly amounts.

I'm sure these teenagers appreciate the support but we need to talk more about accountability and communication.

All it takes is a 2 word update: "still working!"

But you and I are not worth that.

Its been more than 24 hours. The coinmarket update is extremely outdated. If they dont have the time to give an update, they dont have the time to triple check their code vulnerability, and when we all lose our coins to this exchange... people will tell us "It was in BETA".

It seems that crypto exchanges and the crappy programmers who design them are all learning from each other's terrible examples by freezing trades and ignoring their clients. Now go ahead everybody take your anger out on me and keep flattering coinmarket's golden turd of nothing.

I dont want to withdraw because the coins might just disappear. It is BETA after all. I watched this happen to GOX, Silk Road 1, Silk Road 2. Its downright trendy to HALT communication and trades at the same time for indefinite periods.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
...4 days now and nothing is happening with coinmarket to restore confidence...it accepted my coins while 'under maintenance', but immediately became useless once the coins were in their pockets (wallets)...I call it a money grab...and I think a lot are in the same boat as I am...we will not see our depositied coins again...time to ditch this exchange and collectively work with each other to ensure exchanges are held accountable for their actions...this exchange is finished either way...I liked it, but their silence speaks volumes...and they turned out to be just another rip and run outfit...like Gox....lets all learn and move on folks...and be much more careful with exchanges in the future....

atomjuice

Hmmm...I have no problem withdrawing and depositing coins at all. The trading engine is down atm. Everything else seems to work. They put a very lengthy update statement in here yesterday and if you have read that you would understand what is going on. There really is no need to panic and worry about your coins. I know it must be a bit frustrating though. By the wat from the very beginning they have had a warning that this is a beta exchange and to use at your own risk.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
100000 noble withdrawn with no issues as of 5 minutes ago.  Grin

Slick, fast, no frills,  security conscious (glad you removed software banner) site.

Yes I like it.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Coinmarket.io, I know a lot of the people on this thread would prefer you guys getting back up quickly and all those sort of things, but please don't rush if it's going to affect the speed of your service.

I know you won't but just wanted to reiterate for the sake of doing so.

One of the thing that I really like about your site is how quickly a buy order can be placed and how quickly it finishes resolving. Other sites (not mentioning them), have this really annoying lag and delay that makes it very difficult to scan and react to prices. Sure I know a lot of people use bots, but sometimes you just have to use a manual touch (because nothing like going against the grain to gain an additional spread).

I know you guys are working your butts off, so keep doing so and when everything is well and squared away, bring back the site. Thanks!
Activity: 11
Hi my withdrawal occurs at the time when the website is down. When it is up, I saw there is a whithdrawal record confirmed. However, I still didn't receive the coins. How can we do with this?
Jump to: