Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 147. (Read 211708 times)

legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
I appreciate your confidence... But I was not questioning the eventual return to a working system..... I was questioning the assertion that this web site is a good support site.  Good support would indicate an answer within 24 hours ... not complete silence for 72 hours. 

My questions remain valid regardless of others confidence.......   Where is the response?  How many days would you wait with no feedback before you would agree with me?  3 days... 4,5,6, 259?

I will ask a simple question again.... How do I cancel an order?  I cant find anyplace on web site to cancel my active orders?   Still no answers!  Waiting patiently....

go bottom to market page , yo see Your active orders table. click cancel .
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
I'm sure some of the "complainers" may choose to use a different exchange. But if they can't withdraw their coins from this exchange, then they have every right to complain.

I've received no confirmation email for two withdrawals now. And no response to the pm sent regarding the issue.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I've had no issues with this exchange.  Obviously they are in the middle of working on it, so if you can't cancel an order now, try again in a few hours.

This is a BETA exchange.  I understand what that means.  I for one would rather them fix the larger issues that spend time solving the handful of one off problems.  

*IF* the goal was to steal your coins, they would just turn the site off completely and disappear overnight.  What good would it do them to pretend to be trying to resolve issues.  

Coinmarket team - Keep up the good work!

Complainers - Please do find another exchange so these guys can focus on providing rational people a great exchange.

+1
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I've had no issues with this exchange.  Obviously they are in the middle of working on it, so if you can't cancel an order now, try again in a few hours.

This is a BETA exchange.  I understand what that means.  I for one would rather them fix the larger issues that spend time solving the handful of one off problems.  

*IF* the goal was to steal your coins, they would just turn the site off completely and disappear overnight.  What good would it do them to pretend to be trying to resolve issues.  

Coinmarket team - Keep up the good work!

Complainers - Please do find another exchange so these guys can focus on providing rational people a great exchange.
Activity: 10
I appreciate your confidence... But I was not questioning the eventual return to a working system..... I was questioning the assertion that this web site is a good support site.  Good support would indicate an answer within 24 hours ... not complete silence for 72 hours. 

My questions remain valid regardless of others confidence.......   Where is the response?  How many days would you wait with no feedback before you would agree with me?  3 days... 4,5,6, 259?

I will ask a simple question again.... How do I cancel an order?  I cant find anyplace on web site to cancel my active orders?   Still no answers!  Waiting patiently....

This is a beta system, not a production working system.

It hasn't been no response for 72 hours, yesterday there was quite a few responses. and yesterday they said would be 24 hours, which will expire in a few hours. I would expect an update by then.

I do agree that there needs to be a bit more information, but these guys got slammed with unexpected volume. They brought the site out into a beta to test it and work out the bugs, not go into full production volume. I think this is the part people are missing. From what I can garner, I'm guessing there are one or two devs that have full time jobs working on this site. They had a window of full production sometime in March. At this point the site  isn't producing enough income for them to quit their jobs.

So if you want a stable, slow in production site go to cryptsy or who ever until the site is out of beta.
Activity: 35

Activity: 27
Ok... some have said this is a great support site.  So... Here is my question for all of those who have found great support.....

1.  When will coinmarket.io come back online?
2.  Why will no one answer my requests for further info/support regarding trade cancellations?
3.  When and where will trading be turned on again?
4.  Why is no one answering any of my posts, here?
5.  Why do I have coin transfers frozen/locked and no way to reclaim coins?  (site down 2 of last 3 days and no way to reverse deposits?)
6.  What is delay in getting coinmarket back online and why is noone from coinmarket posting regular updates?  
7.  Where is transparency that is necessary for customer confidence?

Just wondering .... what is going on?

+1
+1

I can only speak for myself, though I know what it feels like to play the waiting game. I've never had a problem with their confirmation emails, withdrawals, deposits, while the markets have been down, I done multiple transactions successfully with BTC and MINT.

So, I'm sure your concerns will be answered when the time comes and when they have information of substance to provide, I'm sure it will be provided. Just to note, they said in one of their posts they have day jobs ... and their exchange picked up much faster than they expected.

To be critical, I would agree that taking a second just to say "I have nothing to report" would be good for Coinmarket.io's reputation and to ease the minds of worried customers.
Activity: 237
влacник бipжi пocкaкaв нa мaйдaн. Grin Grin Grin
p.s. please forgive me ... Roll Eyes
Activity: 232
Ok... some have said this is a great support site.  So... Here is my question for all of those who have found great support.....

2.  Why will no one answer my requests for further info/support regarding trade cancellations?
5.  Why do I have coin transfers frozen/locked and no way to reclaim coins?  (site down 2 of last 3 days and no way to reverse deposits?)
6.  What is delay in getting coinmarket back online and why is noone from coinmarket posting regular updates?  

+1
Activity: 35

Activity: 44
I've switched over to cryptorush for now.
Activity: 20
wtf is maintenace?! cannot trade.  Angry
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
Shit, I just transferred 0.022 BTC there. Half an hour and I just have 1 confirmation :S
That's just BTC's slow block time
Activity: 29
Shit, I just transferred 0.022 BTC there. Half an hour and I just have 1 confirmation :S
Activity: 24
Does anyone know what going on with DOGE wallet? will it be coming back?
Doge wallet should be back by the end of tomorrow.

I understand that coinmarket is in beta, but if you're going to say that something should be done by a certain time, then you should either do it or post an update explaining why you can't. I've been waiting 7 days now for my withdrawal.
Activity: 25
Comeon guys, let coinmarket do his job. All these post will cost him only more time and headaches and it will NOT solve the problem. Yesterday he made a post, everything is clear, so lets just wait.

Everything is not clear.  In yesterdays post he said:

everybody can still cancel orders and make withdrawals

I have tried two withdrawls and not received any confirmation email, so they are stuck in pending.  So not everyone can make withdrawls.  There are several other people with the same problem.

I am getting a bit sick of fan boys telling us to keep calm, sounds like a return to pre recession days.

Don't panic, keep calm and declare your stash to governemnt - you cant trust them

There will be no financial crisis

There will be no bailouts

There will be no new property taxes

There will be no austerity

You have exceeded your daily withdrawal limit

ect ect

Sorry if trust is a little thin on the ground lads but I have been here before a couple of times and am getting a little sick of it.

This is more for the fan boys who are dumb as a box of rocks than a poke at coinmarket, I have seen the potential of your site lads but I have not seen the fruits of my labour. You still have the fee's of course.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Just can't withdraw!
Activity: 142
For me withdraw work well ... usde, ping, karma, btc

I think (and hope) the staff of CoinMarket.io will help you quickly...
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Any help would be great, I've got some coins stuck in limbo.  I went to transfer out some coins, and the site crashed/died/went offline right when I hit "Withdraw".  So I've never received an email for me to confirm the withdrawal (like I have for all my other transfers).  Can I get a withdrawal confirmation email resent or something?

User: wpstudio
Timestamp                            Amount         Coin   
Tue Feb 25 2014 02:12:11   28460.8597663   USDE

Exactly the same issue as many others.

I did another withdrawl this morning when the site has been working fine, and no confirmation email for that either.  It looks as though some users just are not receiving the emails, so leaves the withdrawl in "pending" forever.
Activity: 660
Merit: 500
Any help would be great, I've got some coins stuck in limbo.  I went to transfer out some coins, and the site crashed/died/went offline right when I hit "Withdraw".  So I've never received an email for me to confirm the withdrawal (like I have for all my other transfers).  Can I get a withdrawal confirmation email resent or something?

User: wpstudio
Timestamp                            Amount         Coin   
Tue Feb 25 2014 02:12:11   28460.8597663   USDE
Jump to: