Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 149. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I made WITHDRAWAL 40 000 000 leafcoin from coinmarket.io to my wallet now.
Success!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Tried withdrawl yesterday, no confirmation email arrived, Sent PM and had no response.

Any news at all from coinmarket.io?
Activity: 56
Coinwarz has now removed most of the coins that were listed under the coinmarket exchange...the ones left are now listed under the other exchanges...this exchange stole our coins and ran...its that simple...and should act as another warning to be very careful with any exchange...keep a paper wallet...and reward those who set up reliable and trust inspiring exchanges...I'd gladly pay a 1-2% transaction fee on each buy or sell for a genuinely honest and secure market....
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Can I make deposit to coin market now? Or just wait ?
1. Deposits work
2. Withdrawals work (if there are enough unspent inputs in the wallet that can be combined into a single transaction).
3. Canceling orders works

If you really want to be sure, just make 2 or 3 smaller withdrawals instead of one large one. This does not affect bitcoin, only some of the altcoins.
We are consolidating the dust into larger inputs to stop this issue - its nothing major, your coins are safe.
There is a limit on number of inputs that can be used in a single transaction.
This is why people who mine directly to the deposit addresses (using small amounts) need to be puhisned in some way.
They are spamming the blockchain and effectively making a denial of service attack without even knowing it.

Not trying to make a fuss, but what do you mean bitcoins are not affected?  Deposited bitcoins to buy some other coins before I realized trading was down and now I can't withdraw my btc  Sad  Any help would be much appreciated.

I had 2.317443 btc in the exchange and in order to withdraw, it should have been 2.317343 but instead I had to change it to 2.317243 and it worked.  But as you can see, I still shows a .0001 balance even though it would not allow me to withdraw it.  Just a heads up and yes I would like my .0001 btc when everything is bad to normal  Grin

Same thing happened to me when I withdrew my PenguinCoin balance. I had to leave 1 PENG in the wallet.
MT Gox sent one very bad messages to exchanges everywhere: 'We can steal your coins(money), and nobody can stop us or punish us..so why should we be honest at all with you??'.....
Activity: 8
"Because the speed matters."     WHAT SPEED AND WHO MATTERS?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? patetic
...4 days now and nothing is happening with coinmarket to restore confidence...it accepted my coins while 'under maintenance', but immediately became useless once the coins were in their pockets (wallets)...I call it a money grab...and I think a lot are in the same boat as I am...we will not see our depositied coins again...time to ditch this exchange and collectively work with each other to ensure exchanges are held accountable for their actions...this exchange is finished either way...I liked it, but their silence speaks volumes...and they turned out to be just another rip and run outfit...like Gox....lets all learn and move on folks...and be much more careful with exchanges in the future....

atomjuice
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Hi. I sent 1300 DOGE to the exchange on Feb 17th. I know I shouldn't have done it since you don't trade in it, but I saw DOGE as a deposit option in the wallet. And then soon after, I realized there was a forking issue. For a few days it was stuck at processing, and then today, I just checked and it's not there at all.

Here is the transaction id

ebbad036a1463d119ce51a5d2452d2191a2c85a6c1ae45e4d8deab3b90b678e1

Please help!!

What about me??? This still hasn't been resolved. I have lost my doge Sad

Activity: 250
Merit: 252
1. Deposits work
2. Withdrawals work (if there are enough unspent inputs in the wallet that can be combined into a single transaction).

If you really want to be sure, just make 2 or 3 smaller withdrawals instead of one large one. This does not affect bitcoin, only some of the altcoins.
We are consolidating the dust into larger inputs to stop this issue - its nothing major, your coins are safe.
This is why people who mine directly to the deposit addresses (using small amounts) need to be puhisned in some way.
They are spamming the blockchain and effectively making a denial of service attack without even knowing it.

Not trying to make a fuss, but what do you mean bitcoins are not affected?  Deposited bitcoins to buy some other coins before I realized trading was down and now I can't withdraw my btc  Sad  Any help would be much appreciated.

I had 2.317443 btc in the exchange and in order to withdraw, it should have been 2.317343 but instead I had to change it to 2.317243 and it worked.  But as you can see, it still shows a .0001 balance even though it would not allow me to withdraw it.  Just a heads up and yes I would like my .0001 btc when everything is back to normal  Grin

5 cents? Really? Just let it go man. Somethings in life are just not worth worrying about. So much more important stuff.
I do not recall me demanding my 5 cents back, just joking yet seriously wanting it back, there is a big difference.  BTW...why don't you count your own pockets and not worry about mine   Kiss
Activity: 31
1. Deposits work

https://i.imgur.com/QGnY5Tf.png

Not trying to make a fuss, but what do you mean bitcoins are not affected?  Deposited bitcoins to buy some other coins before I realized trading was down and now I can't withdraw my btc  Sad  Any help would be much appreciated.

Try to withdraw 2.317343 btc.

Is CoinMarket using floating-point math in their coin operation? This can be bad.

That's exactly how I see it too, both float and double will eventually cause much wow. They should be using decimal, bigdecimal etc.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Still the best exchange in my book. Loved using it. Zero manipulation. Only few coins, thats the main issue.

Fast in placing orders, fast in deposits (absolutely no delay, immediate deposits, maybe thats what caused their the issue) and super fast user interface with very little html "REFRESH" without using stupid flash. I think its all Microsoft based AJAX and that may be another reason for the upgrade because MS costs money and they may have to switch to alternate free stuff? I dont know.
rze
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
How soon will end maintenance?
Activity: 1
I'm also waiting on a withdrawal confirmation e-mail.  username is kgryczan
Activity: 45
I have initiated a withdrawal from RpaM7hYBFu5HKDa3z8KPYY3ekLp6hn9CHt on 2/25/14 at 21:02:11 but i have never received an email confirmation for it!
The funds are no longer available from my wallet but at the same time i cannot cancel or confirm the transaction!

could you please
* cancel this withdrawal or send me the confirmation email ?
* change the withdrawal feature so that the transaction auto-cancels if no confirmation is received for any reason after say 1h ?  that would match what happens on bitstamp for instance and that's a nice safety i believe

thanks!
Activity: 35
I have deposits pending, 2 orders not filled and I get the following error when i try to place a trade......"Markets paused for Maintenance".  Nothing I have done in the last 5 days has worked on coinmarket.  Further, I cant find the cancel an order option anywhere? 

Can anyone help me.  When does coinmarket plan to have these problems fixed?   Is there an instruction page somewhere to show me how to cancel orders?  Help?Huh??
Activity: 9
Account EvilTchnlgy
0.1179 BTC deposit still pending. Please take a look for me
Activity: 70
1. Deposits work

Not trying to make a fuss, but what do you mean bitcoins are not affected?  Deposited bitcoins to buy some other coins before I realized trading was down and now I can't withdraw my btc  Sad  Any help would be much appreciated.

I had 2.317443 btc in the exchange and in order to withdraw, it should have been 2.317343 but instead I had to change it to 2.317243 and it worked.  But as you can see, I still shows a .0001 balance even though it would not allow me to withdraw it.  Just a heads up and yes I would like my .0001 btc when everything is bad to normal  Grin

5 cents? Really? Just let it go man. Somethings in life are just not worth worrying about. So much more important stuff.
1. Deposits work

I had 2.317443 btc in the exchange and in order to withdraw, it should have been 2.317343 but instead I had to change it to 2.317243 and it worked.  But as you can see, I still shows a .0001 balance even though it would not allow me to withdraw it.  Just a heads up and yes I would like my .0001 btc when everything is bad to normal  Grin
Activity: 104
You are losing your customers.
1. Deposits work

I do not know where the hell that 4 at the VERY end came from, so your guess is as good as mine  Undecided
Try to withdraw 2.317343 btc.
Is CoinMarket using floating-point math in their coin operation? This can be bad.

I do not know where that 4 came from at the VERY end, so I have no idea.  Coinmarket, are you using floating-point math?
Jump to: