Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 150. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 252
Can I make deposit to coin market now? Or just wait ?
1. Deposits work
2. Withdrawals work (if there are enough unspent inputs in the wallet that can be combined into a single transaction).
3. Canceling orders works

If you really want to be sure, just make 2 or 3 smaller withdrawals instead of one large one. This does not affect bitcoin, only some of the altcoins.
We are consolidating the dust into larger inputs to stop this issue - its nothing major, your coins are safe.
There is a limit on number of inputs that can be used in a single transaction.
This is why people who mine directly to the deposit addresses (using small amounts) need to be puhisned in some way.
They are spamming the blockchain and effectively making a denial of service attack without even knowing it.
Not trying to make a fuss, but what do you mean bitcoins are not affected?  Deposited bitcoins to buy some other coins before I realized trading was down and now I can't withdraw my btc  Sad  Any help would be much appreciated.

Try to withdraw 2.317343 btc.

I already tried that, as it is mandatory.  When I do, that is the error message displayed.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
i withdraw btc,but i can't receive  Confirm link.please help me to solve it. thanks.my account is  yuan6398,my e-mail
is  [email protected].
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
wheres SUN coin ?!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
1. Deposits work
2. Withdrawals work (if there are enough unspent inputs in the wallet that can be combined into a single transaction).

If you really want to be sure, just make 2 or 3 smaller withdrawals instead of one large one. This does not affect bitcoin, only some of the altcoins.
We are consolidating the dust into larger inputs to stop this issue - its nothing major, your coins are safe.
This is why people who mine directly to the deposit addresses (using small amounts) need to be puhisned in some way.
They are spamming the blockchain and effectively making a denial of service attack without even knowing it.

Not trying to make a fuss, but what do you mean bitcoins are not affected?  Deposited bitcoins to buy some other coins before I realized trading was down and now I can't withdraw my btc  Sad  Any help would be much appreciated.

Is CoinMarket using floating-point math in their coin operation? This can be bad.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
1. Deposits work

Not trying to make a fuss, but what do you mean bitcoins are not affected?  Deposited bitcoins to buy some other coins before I realized trading was down and now I can't withdraw my btc  Sad  Any help would be much appreciated.

Activity: 56
this is really complete BULLSHIT...I've been patient..they say coins are being returned..whose??? Get your act together...you just lost me permenantly...get my coins back to me (atomjuice)...and you can go join your cronies at ex mt gox...tired of you and the rest of the shady rippoff exchanges...just smarten the F*ck up and then disappear..like our coins are...
Activity: 196
suggestion... a notice on the front page of the site as to what's going on and how long you'll be down would be nice so people don't have to go digging through 70 pages of a bitcointalk thread to figure it out. just my two cents (or rather... satoshis... as the case may be).
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hello everyone, Coinmarket.io is doing a great job so far.  We are all upset because of the GOX incident and rightly so, but don't take it out on these guys.  They have been very honest with a roadmap of what they are doing.  The communication could be a little better and it has improved a lot since the opening.  I'd rather they keep working on the things they need to fix, than answering a hundred posts repeating the same thing.

They have allowed withdrawals and cancellation of orders while the market has been paused, so the TRUST has been there the whole time.  I have some coins stuck on there too, but Im not worried.  So give these guys a chance.  When they are finished it will be an awesome and fast exchange.

No. They're doing a very bad job. They don't communicate for 3 days and you say they're dong a good job? It takes less than a minute to update your customers on Twitter.

They're obviously too technically incompetent to run an exchange.

I would have to agree. These problems that come unannounced are bullshit. We need competent operators.
Activity: 250
Merit: 252
1. Deposits work

Hello everyone, Coinmarket.io is doing a great job so far.  We are all upset because of the GOX incident and rightly so, but don't take it out on these guys.  They have been very honest with a roadmap of what they are doing.  The communication could be a little better and it has improved a lot since the opening.  I'd rather they keep working on the things they need to fix, than answering a hundred posts repeating the same thing.

They have allowed withdrawals and cancellation of orders while the market has been paused, so the TRUST has been there the whole time.  I have some coins stuck on there too, but Im not worried.  So give these guys a chance.  When they are finished it will be an awesome and fast exchange.

No. They're doing a very bad job. They don't communicate for 3 days and you say they're dong a good job? It takes less than a minute to update your customers on Twitter.

They're obviously too technically incompetent to run an exchange.
Their "problems" sound like complete BULLSHIT

I think something very fishy is going on here.
Activity: 154
Coin(O) Community Member
Good to see you back but the history table is still showing N/A for the type instead of buy and sell ?
Activity: 3
I requested a withdrawal in reddcoin but not appeared in my portfolio. Please check. Address Reddcoin is RZUV34vXMEsdfkQHdxtukCbEDBFmfms4XT my email is [email protected]

can you nudge my reddcoins out of limbo so I can at least withdraw them? Name is 'atomjuice'...Transaction id: bb879a4be87dc34b93f5d3c2c96478fa2dc41a26462924b0d659a24fb49017f5.....I have 236846 RDD stuck there....

andrew
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
Bummer, have some UTC deposit of mine grayed out since yesterday, must have missed the cutoff and now in limbo.

Hopefully that will clear up tomorrow.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
Re-posting this, because people dont even care to read the previous page.

Sorry for the delay, here is the update on the current situation:

Why is trading still paused?
A new team member has discovered some bugs in the trading engine. They need to be fixed to avoid exploitation and maintain integrity.
We are re-writing the whole engine as we speak. Among other things, the new engine will propely indicate buys and sells in the market history.

Why is the site going down so often today?
After moving large amounts of altcoins to cold (secure) storage, our wallets were left with a large amount of small unspent inputs.
These inputs are generated by people who mine directly to our deposit addresses, using small automatic payments from pools.
When a withdrawal fails because too many unspent inputs must be combined, the coindaemon throws an error: transaction too large.
What are we doing to prevent this? We will manually consolidate the inputs by sending coins to ourselves.
This can take some hours, but its not a major issue. After this, the coindaemon will be able to choose less inputs for withdrawals.

Our system is configured to stop on any unexpected condition, at all times.
This is why the server is going down - we have to manually restart it after a coindaemon error.
This is the same protection that has prevented people from exploiting bugs - its important to "crash" on any unexpected condition.
We carefully inspect all error messages before restarting the Node.js process. Having this protection will make us alot better in the long run.

Also, because of the Mt.Gox situation, withdraw volumes have increased on all exchanges.
Because of this, we have to re-fill our hot wallets, multiple times per day. Usually its the other way around.
Another effect of increasing withdrawal volumes is that the coindaemons run out of "large" unspent inputs and start combining the dust from mining deposits.

What happens to stuck deposits, withdrawals and other support requests from the last pages on this thread?
Less than 0.5% of users have a stuck transaction. Mostly because of e-mail delivery issues (working on them aswell).
All recent support requests will be handled in 4-24 hours, starting now (already handling some).

If your confirmed withdrawal failed without an txid, dont worry. We will manually resend these later.

We are hiring more people - another Node.js/crypto developer and 3 additional support team members from different timezones around the world.
If you happen to be (or know) an expert in Node.js, feel free to contact us.

We will start moving our infrastructure to a production-ready datacentre as soon as the dust settles.
Websockets-based realtime UI is ready and will be deployed next week.

While the markets are paused, everybody can still cancel orders and make withdrawals.
We expect to resume normal operation in 24 hours or less.

Activity: 38
Merit: 2
Hi!

I tried to do a trade but the button says that the market are paused. Anybody knows when will end the maintenance??

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
Link confirm email disappear my transaction id and in my withdrawal history my withdraw karm don't have transaction id but it's confirmed, please check for me with username ``itswritten''.
thanks!
Handled this and some other stuck withdrawals & deposits. More coming!

Hey zugvogel21, what is the username? Just tell us and it will be handled.

Hi there.

My username is cryptoninja

ALso i would like to change my email address within the exchange as I am finding I have less problems since I changed to gmail.

Kind regards.

Cryptoninja.

Activity: 2
Hi.  I have a withdrawal I believe is stuck.  Username: cryptaur

Thanks!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Link confirm email disappear my transaction id and in my withdrawal history my withdraw karm don't have transaction id but it's confirmed, please check for me with username ``itswritten''.
thanks!
Handled this and some other stuck withdrawals & deposits. More coming!

Hey zugvogel21, what is the username? Just tell us and it will be handled.
Jump to: