Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 155. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Here's a question - When the site went down there would have been quite a few sell orders in. We'll use MINT as an example.

When the markets were paused yesterday, there were sell orders for mint at around 0.0000034. Current value on Cryptsy is about 0.00000040.

Will coinmarket remove all sell orders when markets are resumed? Seems pretty harsh on anyone that had sell orders in when the markets paused as they'll lose out.

thats why i am checking it all the time !
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
Here's a question - When the site went down there would have been quite a few sell orders in. We'll use MINT as an example.

When the markets were paused yesterday, there were sell orders for mint at around 0.0000034. Current value on Cryptsy is about 0.00000040.

Will coinmarket remove all sell orders when markets are resumed? Seems pretty harsh on anyone that had sell orders in when the markets paused as they'll lose out.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
i hope a admin or dev from coinmarket.io can give us some update on when they will be online again Sad

i wanna trade
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Same thing here.. I don't trust them anymore..Everyone must judge for themselves if they want to keep their coins in or not.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Got my coins out..... Grin It's a sinking ship
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I just cancelled trade on Pengcoin about 15 mins ago, but I have not been refunded the coins into my wallet.

This is why you should not touch anything while they are testing the trading engine Wink
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Last week I've sent 362 dogecoins to coinmarket.io. A few hours later Doge disappeared from coinmarket.io .

http://dogechain.info/tx/193abaf237a306a7ec3641f897aec071b92b8f1c78c3801105c3b6ce9585fb43

Can anyone help me redeaming the coins?

Thanks very much!

They appear as not redeamed. Contact coinmarket.io. They can resolve this. They need to update their wallet

Thanks for the response.  Smiley .

I understand that this is the support thread of coinmarket.io . Am I in the wrong place? How do I contact the guys from coinmarket?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1204
When will we be able to trade on the exchange, not its just a wallet Wink !

Activity: 132
money pulled out and moved to mintpal
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcointalk.org
legendary
Activity: 2198
Coinmarket.io

my login is gutshot5820

Tue Feb 25 2014 06:00:45   38991.18116632   KDC      pending

This withdrawal was in pending status for a long time with no email confirmation. therefore stuck.  I was under the assumption that any withdrawal that does not get confirmed within 6 hours get cancelled and returned.  I waited because I know you guys are busy.  Can you either email me the confirmation or return the balance to my account?

Also, I cancelled buy order and the btc is showing "on orders" status.  Not a lot, just want to make sure its not lost.  Otherwise great job.  Cant wait for you site to get back so we can starting trading again.

Thanks and great job on the site so far.  

You just gave 50% of your login details. . Be careful... know its stressful but chill. Smiley
Yes they have responded to issues, however slowly, but I have always got my coins,,,
Activity: 14
Why is this in the altcoin announcement subforum?
Activity: 196
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
Coinmarket.io

my login is gutshot5820

This withdrawal was in pending status for a long time with no email confirmation. therefore stuck.  I was under the assumption that any withdrawal that does not get confirmed within 6 hours get cancelled and returned.  I waited because I know you guys are busy.  Can you either email me the confirmation or return the balance to my account?

Also, I cancelled buy order and the btc is showing "on orders" status.  Not a lot, just want to make sure its not lost.  Otherwise great job.  Cant wait for you site to get back so we can starting trading again.

You just gave 50% of your login details. . Be careful... know its stressful but chill. Smiley
legendary
Yes back up for now! Smiley
Activity: 44
Site is backup but for testing market is still paused.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
MtGox offline, CoinMarket offline and no tweets... Huh

MtGox going down is not new, it's been on the cards for a while now. Doubt them going down would affect coinmarket.io.

Also, what Jiliki said, it's a beat so expect lots of downtime Smiley.
rze
Activity: 194
How soon market will be resumed?
legendary
I don't think the 2 are connected in anyway,,,,,,,,, just separate issues.....Mt Gox been struggling for months to stay alive, and Coin Market is newbies still figuring stuff out lol
Activity: 364
Coinmarket.io

my login is gutshot5820

Activity: 196

For the love of everything that is holy, Coinmarket.io is in Beta phase, market is up and soon resumed.

This is a untested beta version of the exchange - use it at your own risk.

Updating & testing trading engine. Markets paused.

Do not use small automated deposits from a pool account.

Please leave feedback at the bitcointalk thread.

Trying to abuse or flood our system will result in account/balance loss!

No one is forcing you to use it...
Jump to: