Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 156. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
MtGox offline, CoinMarket offline and no tweets... Huh
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
whats the ff-ing bitcoin problem atm?
The market is spooked with the immanent failure of Mt GOX potentially.... millions in BTC and fiat on the line, mostly its hugely tarnishing the image of BTC... Ya it really sux,,but in time it will flush it all out and become even stronger I feel... just have to hang tight,,, as always Smiley
Activity: 25
whats the ff-ing bitcoin problem atm?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Yes this is very concerning, glad I pulled my coin last night while all seemed fine....they do not communicate well when issues arise... with that said they always seem to come back up without notice and everything is usually intact. so I will do a wait and see here before passing to much judgment yet"
Activity: 42
Crazy exchange, who don't communicate at all with their clients.
My coins are gone when they ever bother to go online again.

Amateurs. A bunch of ff-in amateurs.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
this is the end! RIP  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
I'm not worried, but they should really just tweet to say they are aware and working on the issue. That takes 30 seconds.

They are in a position where they could just shut down the exchange and walk away with all the coins, and there is not a thing anyone could do about it. Because of this, they should really provide a very brief update just to stop people worrying about all their coins, it's not fair to the users.

Activity: 308
I think they will lose many traders if they do not update their twitter account??
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
but beeing patient on for example a coin transfer from pool or giveaway to wallet would be normal but by not having the exchange up we actually loose something , if we would at least know about when it will be fixed we could actually just wait , (even though markets are stuill changing) but i for example have been sitting here for ages constantly reloading the page , hoping it will be back up but it just doesnt happen , tonight ive been sleeping 2 hours instead of six cause i thought it woud be upa again within two hours , now its even more important to be one of the first people in the exchange due to moving markets

The only reason for why they do not make an announcement must be they are very busy with fixing an important problem with the exchange.

It takes 30 seconds to update their twitter.

NO updates in nearly 2 days.

This is a BIG RED FLAG

We had similar situations before. I think we will all see soon why and I think it is nothing to worry.
Activity: 56
but beeing patient on for example a coin transfer from pool or giveaway to wallet would be normal but by not having the exchange up we actually loose something , if we would at least know about when it will be fixed we could actually just wait , (even though markets are stuill changing) but i for example have been sitting here for ages constantly reloading the page , hoping it will be back up but it just doesnt happen , tonight ive been sleeping 2 hours instead of six cause i thought it woud be upa again within two hours , now its even more important to be one of the first people in the exchange due to moving markets

The only reason for why they do not make an announcement must be they are very busy with fixing an important problem with the exchange.

It takes 30 seconds to update their twitter.

NO updates in nearly 2 days.

This is a BIG RED FLAG
legendary

Activity: 308
Why is the site offline, no tweets??

Are the coins gone ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary
Better to stay away from them. They don't communicate with their clients, who bring them the money. They show that they don't care about us

If you dont want to, nobody is begging you to stay buddy. I love coinmarket.io even though they are not stable yet.
You guys should learn how to be patient since they might have an issue which is important for the accounts and trying to fix it and maybe it is complicated enough not allowing them to communicate with us.
They may need to concentrate and stay away from this shit weather of forum for a while while fixing it.

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Better to stay away from them. They don't communicate with their clients, who bring them the money. They show that they don't care about us
Activity: 196
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
Any word on expecred downtime? No twitter messages?

Really need to be trading noble while not in work. :/

Hope its no major dramas.
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
some info please!?
Activity: 70
we want some info plax
Activity: 77
hey,gays,how long it will be keep going ?
Jump to: