Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 160. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
All the coins are back!
ooooouuuujea  Grin

its all back!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
All the coins are back!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
its fine now  Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
UPDATE: Working for me now. All coins are back and safe. No problems to report as far as I'm concerned. :-D
Help. Can't access the wallet and my BTC are missing from the balance. Not only that but the blockchain shows BTC transactions leaving my internal coinmarket wallet during the period that it has been down. What the hell is that about?
WOW.... that's strange to say the least? I haven't looked that far yet...but no sign of my coinage either. I guess lets hold out and see what's going on? Ill give them the benefit of the doubt for a while....but why would coin be moved Huh? keep us posted on that.

Yeh it's weird. It could be something innocuous and relating to the way coinmarket's internal wallet system works. I'm not completely au fait with the type of system that it uses, i.e whether a wallet address remains constant or whether it changes per transaction. Guess we'll find out soon enough.
Activity: 15
can't receive  Confirm link.please help me to solve it. thanks.my account is  yuan6398,my e-mail
is  [email protected].
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Ya, website offline now..... this sux.
legendary
Help. Can't access the wallet and my BTC are missing from the balance. Not only that but the blockchain shows BTC transactions leaving my internal coinmarket wallet during the period that it has been down. What the hell is that about?
WOW.... that's strange to say the least? I haven't looked that far yet...but no sign of my coinage either. I guess lets hold out and see what's going on? Ill give them the benefit of the doubt for a while....but why would coin be moved Huh? keep us posted on that.
legendary
Unable to log in now??? anyone else having that problem? its 8:04 am eastern time

Edit: I got logged in finally but see no coins in the buy/sell windows and no balance for my BTC??? cant get to the wallet page yet?  maybe under ddos? I suppose a tweet or post in here would be reassuring right about now!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
WHAT THE FUCK !!!

U R GETTING SLOWER AND SLOWER THAN BEFORE,,, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU !!!!!!!

BEEN 1 MONTH, AND U STILL USING A BETA, SHOULD U FEEL ASHAMED!

THIS IS THE 2ND TIME AND THE LAST TIME THAT I SUGGESTED U AS A TRADER ON YOUR SITE.

LAZYNESS WILL KILL U , GUYS.

DONT SPOIL THE GREAT SUPPORT FROM THE PEOPLE!

IM SO SICK OF YOUR SITE NOW, AND IM QUIT.

Activity: 48
Can somewone tel me whats wrog?! i am shocked!!! My coins desapered... mint, rdd, karma, ALLL! I can't go in my wallet, pls answer me.  Sad

Don't worry they have much problems and support isn't the fastest one BUT
they never lost and always refunded coins... so hang in there
Activity: 95
obviously youre not the only one, which indicates that problem is with them....
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Can somewone tel me whats wrog?! i am shocked!!! My coins desapered... mint, rdd, karma, ALLL! I can't go in my wallet, pls answer me.  Sad
Activity: 70
yeah , cant acces wallet and site is working really slow ...
Activity: 2
Can`t access my wallet username "igorstaro".Thank you
Activity: 1
are all wallets timing out?? or is it just mine???

KleptoKitty
Activity: 48
seems like it starts to die slowly...
at first it was a great exchange for a beta...I would say one of the Best... but they are getting worse and worse every day more bugs withdraw issues and more Problems...
I also cannot access my wallets and it is showing no orders or trades....

user: fush
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Seems like the site is VERY slow or is it just for me? Takes 1 min to get the buy/sell orders up.
Activity: 1
Dear coinmarket,

For some reason i cannot acces my wallets, not can i make any transactions. My username is stoq.

Thanks in advance!

Jeffrey
Jump to: