Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 162. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So, I have more than 1BTC worth of UTC currently stuck on coinmarket.io with no sign of the problem ever being rectified.

Please, for the love of God, can you provide an update on this debacle? Is there any chance you can raise a manual withdrawal at your end as I urgently need to trade these.

I look forward to your response.

answer this please?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Yes, I also sell mintcoin for 0.00000020 in Mintpal, because I think I would buy for 0.00000015 on CoinMarket. And you f... me, so I lost some millions mint. Thanks for that!!
Use common sense. Hundreds of people and only ~10 BTC worth of cheap MINT was avalible. It was gone in 15 seconds.

I thought he was saying he went to withdraw on one exchange and deposit into coinsmarket and when he went to buy the coins at coinsmarket, they fucked him, saying then and only then when you purchased the coins, that they were under maintenance. That's not bad investing, that's bad site practices....

Displaying a low price for a coin that other exchanges keep live prices on, and then allowing for deposits tricking people into thinking they could get cheaper coins is not too cool. I am posting this, since people are thinking it's all dandy Jandy...

Since you shouldn't even ALLOW DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWS if a EXCHANGE SITE IS IN MAINTENANCE....

Or, you could deposit the coins, realise that trading was suspended, send the coins back to the original exchange and grumble over lost transaction fees. Since you couldn't put in new bids, but you could cancel your asks, I just don't see how you can manage to lose more than transaction + trading fees, even if you can't be bothered to read the very obvious "No trading becuse of maintenance" message.
Activity: 14
So, I have more than 1BTC worth of UTC currently stuck on coinmarket.io with no sign of the problem ever being rectified.

Please, for the love of God, can you provide an update on this debacle? Is there any chance you can raise a manual withdrawal at your end as I urgently need to trade these.

I look forward to your response.
Activity: 8
Yes, I also sell mintcoin for 0.00000020 in Mintpal, because I think I would buy for 0.00000015 on CoinMarket. And you f... me, so I lost some millions mint. Thanks for that!!
Use common sense. Hundreds of people and only ~10 BTC worth of cheap MINT was avalible. It was gone in 15 seconds.

I thought he was saying he went to withdraw on one exchange and deposit into coinsmarket and when he went to buy the coins at coinsmarket, they fucked him, saying then and only then when you purchased the coins, that they were under maintenance. That's not bad investing, that's bad site practices....

Displaying a low price for a coin that other exchanges keep live prices on, and then allowing for deposits tricking people into thinking they could get cheaper coins is not too cool. I am posting this, since people are thinking it's all dandy Jandy...

Since you shouldn't even ALLOW DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWS if a EXCHANGE SITE IS IN MAINTENANCE....
Activity: 2
I know this has been a busy period for the exchange but please refer back to my post on page 48 of this thread requesting a manual audit of my account which is approx 0.75BTC short after I sold some PENG on 19th February and the full BTC amount did not get credited to my balance.  I was hoping this would have been resolved after the downtime today but balance still short.

My username is innes2012

Thanks again
Activity: 154
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Where can I get account support for the market?

I can't withdraw coins because I get this error when clicking the link in the confirmation email.

Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "/L/8218/253041/5m/ocsp.verisign.net/confirm/ee1812a6e8e0c1af752cb4a4ebe2ec1be8939a739c74c5558e77a3f0b5c5d5f322e704060c516a214c98ac29e8f8aec2" on this server.

Reference #18.628377cc.1393188808.60b24047
Activity: 13
I wouldn't sell my Mints if I would know that coinmarket.io stopped trading. Btc deposit was possible so I thought everything was right. I feel fucked.
Coinmarket.io admin - next time please post some red label bold statement everywhere on website that something like this is going on cause people lost money couse of lack of info like this.

Like, the message that was smack in the middle of every trading page, saying that trading was suspended?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
lol blame the exchange for your terrible investment...
Activity: 35
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I wouldn't sell my Mints if I would know that coinmarket.io stopped trading. Btc deposit was possible so I thought everything was right. I feel fucked.
Coinmarket.io admin - next time please post some red label bold statement everywhere on website that something like this is going on cause people lost money couse of lack of info like this.
Activity: 8
Very unprofessional
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
One logout would be Ok but it has refreshed the page again when i tried to finish buy order after re-log. So it was impossible to react quick enough, i am FPS player so normally i would have won over business noobs with casual mouse clicking speed.

This was similar like if a noob uses wallhack to disable the opponents skill and then wins a pack of bitcoins...

Now a big dump at mintpal will occure heh.
Pings bro pings
Activity: 31
One logout would be Ok but it has refreshed the page again when i tried to finish buy order after re-log. So it was impossible to react quick enough, i am FPS player so normally i would have won over business noobs with casual mouse clicking speed.

This was similar like if a noob uses wallhack to disable the opponents skill and then wins a pack of bitcoins...

Exactly..it kept refreshing and jumping on me as well.  By the time the site decided to calm down..it was already at 24.. :/
Better luck next time eh?  Now we just watch for the dump on MintPal  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 50
i have only 1 btc for buy but i got mint ^^ fast money.   btw. admin when doge back Smiley ?
Everybody got logged out BEFORE the trading was enabled. This was intended and required.
Atleast 100 people tried to get something out of this arbitrage opportunity. People with the lowest latencies won.
People have latencies ranging from 5ms to 500ms (depending on the connection).

There were some UI problems because the traffic peaked to unseen levels - we are deeply sorry about that.
The session middleware (for connect/express) that we use has some bugs when running at ultra high concurrency.
The connect/express team has been informed about it. Bleeding-edge technology...
Activity: 797
Merit: 251

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
i got logged out at time thx CM lol  Angry
Activity: 31
That was ridiculous..  When I logged in, someone had bought all of 15 and 16 already..but it was impossible to buy anything cuz the site kept refreshing itself..

Perhaps it's time for a new computer..
Activity: 96
Yeah was one of the lucky ones Cheesy

Thank you!
Jump to: