Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 164. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
We will not reset the orderbooks.
This means, that when trading resumes, you will have an opportunity to buy that MINT if sellers dont cancel their orders.
Everyone can cancel orders right now...

We will post and tweet the exact time atleast 30 minutes upfront, so everybody will have a chance.

It would be wise to update the orderbook to the acutal ASKs before allowing to trade - this way You will save Yourselves a lot of trouble with server overload Smiley .

I really like the exchange - it is my main place to trade, but the situation is very intense right now ..
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
This means, that when trading resumes, you will have an opportunity to buy that MINT if sellers dont cancel their orders.

We will post and tweet the exact time atleast 30 minutes upfront, so everybody will have a chance.

That's the problem xD Hope they are asleep Wink

Can't wait to ragebuy
Activity: 98
Mine for your life
So at around 25min after that post the server will crash again  Roll Eyes Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

That's the problem xD Hope they are asleep Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
This will be interesting, better cancel your orders sellers.
Activity: 46
... and let's the fastest clicker win Smiley
Activity: 96

Ahh make it 5 seconds Cheesy This way my F5 can be of some use today after all :p

legendary
Do You all naive children really believe that You will buy any MINT at 15 sato when the market resumes? REALLY ??!!
There is NO MINT on coinmarket.io right now, since everyone that had any - withdrawed them and sent them to mintpal - they are already sold.

Even if there were any cheap mint - don't You think the owners of the exchange would fill their orders first up to 30 sato? And then , after it is all sorted out we will resume the trade, so You can buy Your MINT - at the market price, no more no less!

Peace to all that spent their entire day waiting at the computer Cheesy .

Yep, what I think. This or anyway the orderbook will be swiped when the platform restart. But one still tries xD You can never know Grin
Activity: 49
For my regret I have seen message about pausing of your exnahge too late. Half hour ago I had send 0.8BTC to you service.
I had send them from next BTC acc: 1N9jHEJUBEr8ohjJRpBW7gJiCRFi7NTufj

Could you check it's status?
Activity: 72
Do You all naive children really believe that You will buy any MINT at 15 sato when the market resumes? REALLY ??!!
There is NO MINT on coinmarket.io right now, since everyone that had any - withdrawed them and sent them to mintpal - they are already sold.

Even if there were any cheap mint - don't You think the owners of the exchange would fill their orders first up to 30 sato? And then , after it is all sorted out we will resume the trade, so You can buy Your MINT - at the market price, no more no less!

Peace to all that spent their entire day waiting at the computer Cheesy .
Activity: 27
Hope to see more future updates directly on your exchange ... just noticed the 'markets are paused' on the homepage (which is helpful to your users, was trading mintcoin at the time and didn't realize you were paused).

Also have a feeling Mintcoin won't be at 15 when markets resume ... just a hunch:)

Keep up the great work Coinmarket, do what you have to do. I've enjoyed your service thus far.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
When can whe trade again? i need to buy some Klondikecoin
Activity: 21
Whats the ETA on UTC?
Activity: 56
this is where the want support posts made dinkhead...
legendary
Any ETA on trading platform unpause?
Mine for your life
it shows my 20000mint..but they are suspended there...so I lost 8000 digibytes and 20000 mint....not only does this suck...I'll be trading elsewhere afterthis nonsense

Don't you think it would be better to talk to them insteed of crying and raging here?..
it shows my 20000mint..but they are suspended there...so I lost 8000 digibytes and 20000 mint....not only does this suck...I'll be trading elsewhere afterthis nonsense
Activity: 24
Regarding my above DOGE withdrawal, I've just tried clicking the withdrawal confirmation link again, and got a page that just said this, without any transaction ID: "This withdraw request was already confirmed earlier. Transaction id:"

My withdrawal history page says it is confirmed, but the coins haven't arrived and I don't have a transaction ID to check. The DOGE wallet has been offline for 17 hours now, will this be pushed through when it's back up?

I'd appreciate an update on this withdrawal please.

User magicbuttons
Destination DK6X3t77BhxQojv3v5cvvHMgd2PXyeYUh3
Timestamp Wed Feb 19 2014 17:32:33    
Amount 1362685 DOGE   
IP 141.101.x.x
Status confirmed
Transaction ID missing

Still no response...
thanks for stealing my 8000 digibytes due to your 'maintenance'....
Jump to: