Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 163. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Props for being accurate with your time estimate and turning the exchange back on. Thanks for bringing everything back up!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
ya seriously. got logged out when trying to complete things.
Everybody got logged out BEFORE the trading was enabled. This was intended and required.

By the way: we have never seen so much traffic! In the first 5 seconds, atleast 30 users logged in.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
somebody was too fast lol
didnt get a single coin
Activity: 132
ya seriously. got logged out when trying to complete things.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Bye bye arbitrage, we were fucked with frozen btc deposits.
Activity: 154
lol missed that tweeT AND THAT F5'S!

Cry
Activity: 111
That was 2 fast..  Angry
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
Thank for stupid logout, now i wasnt able to double my bitcoins simply  Embarrassed
Activity: 233
somebody got those orders in, now there are no mint buys or sells  Cheesy
Mine for your life
They first paused the markets then really took their sweet time updating some basic text on their webpage. I can't believe I fell for it again. Although Mintpal is worse, they disable/re-enable their markets without any warning all the time.
Activity: 111
Lol F5 just killed the site
Activity: 164
MINT now pumping by mintpal bot! This is scam!
Trading resumes at:

20:00 PM Sunday, February 23, 2014 (GMT) (in ~15 minutes after this post)

All users will be logged out before it happens.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
There is going to be much raging in this thread after orders re-open. Personally I would put a cooldown in effect before trades could be made to allow people to cancel/change their orders, but oh well.
Nothing is stopping people from canceling their orders right now.

My mistake. If that's the case then no issue. People should always monitor their buy/sells.  Smiley
There is going to be much raging in this thread after orders re-open. Personally I would put a cooldown in effect before trades could be made to allow people to cancel/change their orders, but oh well.

Is the orderbook correct or those values not updated?
The orderbook values are correct - every cancel takes effect immediately.
The user interface may not update instantly (sometimes), but a refresh fixes that.
We are testing the updates/fixes now. Stay tuned.
Activity: 19

Is the orderbook correct or those values not updated?
Activity: 19
Coinmarket admins,
Will we need to refresh the page or the button will automatically work once trading resumes??
Activity: 49
admins of exhange. I had send 0.8 BTC from c-cex.com to 1Gf6V7i7pG5ndWhgPtp7K96oCYXGwpsFY It was 1 hour ago, and I still do not see transaction on you exchange. I seen the maintenance banner only after sending my BTCs
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Jump to: