Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 166. (Read 211708 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
ARBITRAGE

CoinMarket, do you have a policy on this given service interruption time to allow for signficant market variations? Everyone is just begging to get MINT when you resume @ 15 sat seeing it's trading at up to 25 sat on MintPal and CryptoRush.

Welcome to free market dude ;p
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
ARBITRAGE

CoinMarket, do you have a policy on this given service interruption time to allow for signficant market variations? Everyone is just begging to get MINT when you resume @ 15 sat seeing it's trading at up to 25 sat on MintPal and CryptoRush. A straight up guaranteed 50% profit on 8 BTC is pretty decent.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100

CoinMarket.io ‏@CoinMarketio 5m

Markets paused for important and useful updates. We expect to resume trading before 00:00 (london time).
Activity: 48
Downtime, downtime, UTC frozen...why??? And no updates...somehow I smell a conspiracy...

yep. and they deleted my reply to another comment here regarding UTC. this noobs are really funny. what I can suggest, is when we get our UTC's lets move to crypto-trade as that platform has more professional people. they care about their users. unlike this crappy coinmarket.io which appears to be managed by noobs that has no idea how to deal with an issue. its now 2 days and they cant figure the shit out of it. noobs at their best. lolz!

They're not noobs. The only noob here is you.

You might want to look at your self in the mirror.
Downtime, downtime, UTC frozen...why??? And no updates...somehow I smell a conspiracy...

yep. and they deleted my reply to another comment here regarding UTC. this noobs are really funny. what I can suggest, is when we get our UTC's lets move to crypto-trade as that platform has more professional people. they care about their users. unlike this crappy coinmarket.io which appears to be managed by noobs that has no idea how to deal with an issue. its now 2 days and they cant figure the shit out of it. noobs at their best. lolz!

yes i am a noob or call me whatever you want, i care about my UTC. i have the right to voice out my situation, as with all others here. There has been no any information or whatsoever with regards to those UTC's on their site.
Activity: 232
We really need news  Grin
Activity: 224

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
The site is up, but all markets are paused - possibly for many hours.
You can still cancel orders and make withdrawals, if you wish.
We will keep you posted on the progress.

Edit: Server change delayed (no downtime). Updating trading engine (important).
Markets will be probably paused for another 8 to 16 hours, everything else works.

Activity: 35
WHEN FINISHED THE MAINTENANCE?
 Shocked
Activity: 15
i can't receive  Confirm link.please send a new link. thanks.my account is  yuan6398,my e-mail
is  [email protected].
Activity: 100
I heard that they will not resume trading before 22 today..
22 what time? GMT? EST?
+1 Also wondering
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
22 what time? GMT? EST?
Activity: 157

really?  Cry Cry
Activity: 74

And where did you hear that? Sources?
Activity: 72
Activity: 42
So you can't be bothered to post a quick message on your homepage that your website is basically non-functional, so I have to first deposit btc, then come here to find out that the market is down.  What a shitty system. How hard is it to post a message "Markets are down for maintenance" in big bold letters? It's like you're doing this shit on purpose.

+1
Activity: 232
Rofl I can't wait Sad

Soooo.. How are you going to solve that then?  Roll Eyes
I will divide myself by zero.
Activity: 161
What about UTC? I have some coins at coinmarket and can't do anything to them

You have to wait like everyone else  Tongue

I know, but no news from coinmarket
Activity: 98