Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 81. (Read 211707 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I have problem with DGB withdraw from coinmarket. Here is main coinmarket wallet DDRenxZGaZ6bFD3QXrUq1uVYQUYeENEnqf
and it is my target wallet DPQR4qywXQ9fEs4nKi8WdtczyXEzDKWfMx

Here is mentioned transaction:
http://cryptexplorer.com/tx/e8583f1636a5ddc3ee5d7d...
But I don't receive coin yet from your exchange.

Click this following link to confirm your 3985.80530098 DGB withdrawal to DPQR4qywXQ9fEs4nKi8WdtczyXEzDKWfMx:
https://www.coinmarket.io/confirm/0ad1f39d580cafc3bd4722e2c2a6ac3758bed3b26f1132fd6c60e7cfc9dfaa238d3f06f6e6046e93a00888b805de956f

Transaction id: e8583f1636a5ddc3ee5d7d8b57b5f44c35784fb589e7f46051cd0bd067235ee0

Thanks for you answer.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
From what I understand, alt coins withdrawals seem to be working but NOT Bitcoins.

Can anyone confirm if they received Bitcoins withdrawals this week?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Sites been up for a while today, so seemed stable, and I got on and withdrew the balance of my coins. Got confirm email, and coins showed in my wallet within a few minutes.

So I doubt it's a scam, since why would they let us withdraw anything. I think they are in over their heads on the complexity and are struggling with how to fix all the hickups that have happened.

I wish everyone luck, including the devs since the exchange looking promising and was the fastest around.

I also hope the devs can unravel the complex mess that they have on their hands.

I'd return if they could fix all the issues and improve their communication skills!

I been waiting for my coins for 3 weeks. They stole my coins.

I lost 20M RDD there.
Activity: 196
the website is up today but i still have 4 transactions pendent for withdrawals.

for Karma coin Transaction id: 2922becee453cad5ea24bb33b1a1d83d76e7b574f0c04d71356198bd5a25957c
for USDE Transaction id: 53fe7ea81f999e0b07c2d61e943b1f9c267653adbdb48a12989ca7403f63ba73
for BTC Transaction id: e9709d80d0b1fb77e5d59f90af5c34c1305956e91d7d97ad459a1132fc20c8a3 the most important one.
 suposedly these ones are oconfirmed but i never received the,

later i have the following that appears as pendent PRT coin wit no transaction id

my username is danympp81

so hope this is not a scam and i can get my coins back.

thanks
Activity: 8
Hi,

I've send 10526 DGB on 10 march to coinmarket.io

Date: 10/03/2014 15:31
To: DFPRdpsjrG3KxuyjXgKTHtZUN5f4cDymL4
Debit: -10526.95023601 DGB
Net amount: -10526.95023601 DGB
Transaction ID: 50397ba5583aa82182d1f653f266bd33f9cb05cf96ed1f6068350dd5dca734a9

Today I see coinmarket.io is up  Smiley but I don't see my digibytes  Embarrassed
My digibyte's address don't change in my wallet but they are not present.

Can you help me.
my user on coinmarket.io : nykobe

Thanks.

my digibyte address : D9aPZHs96WkmviBPd14mZsayDf3UMzhv4T
Activity: 224
Sites been up for a while today, so seemed stable, and I got on and withdrew the balance of my coins. Got confirm email, and coins showed in my wallet within a few minutes.

So I doubt it's a scam, since why would they let us withdraw anything. I think they are in over their heads on the complexity and are struggling with how to fix all the hickups that have happened.

I wish everyone luck, including the devs since the exchange looking promising and was the fastest around.

I also hope the devs can unravel the complex mess that they have on their hands.

I'd return if they could fix all the issues and improve their communication skills!

I been waiting for my coins for 3 weeks. They stole my coins.
Activity: 10

Activity: 140
Hey OP, please help with my withdrawal order as I am not getting a trans ID....
Username MMos

please help with this! PM me or something =D
Also, I have 121k ish DGB inside the exchange but no matter what amount I input, a message in red text tells me I have insufficient funds.
When withdrawing the DGB, it says this :

Error: Account has insufficient funds, required: 121062.72555731003

when my account shows this exact amount in BALANCEs...
Activity: 224
Ok, so who's the fucker who made this thread go into the direction like coinmarket was a scam for sure?
Agreed, the way of working and total lack of communication at coinmarket is extremely bad and for that alone already they don't deserve our business... but somebody started talking in here like it was for sure and confirmed we were scammed.
Now site is back up and withdrawing works like a charm, so clearly the problems at coinmarket are not scamm but just pure amateurism in how to run a business.

Please people, in the future, be careful with scam claims until confirmed and 100% sure!

Only once people start getting there btc will it be declared legit imo.

I got my btc back last week... It worked briefly and it got it out...

My btc has been transferred to many wallets which has me worried.

I can understand that...i hope and really i think its just an error

It is not a scam until they give me my BTC Back...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PROCESS MY WITHDRAW MANUALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 BTC withdraw with no transaction ID
USER name COINMARKET571

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Good Morning,

i can't trade leaf/BTC!!!! Why?
Regards,

Niccolò
This comment is actually pretty funny, right guys?
Hahaha for more then one reason XD
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
CoinMarket.IO needs to post once a day in this thread even if it's just to say "I am still here and spent 5 hours reading posts".
Activity: 98
Ok, so who's the fucker who made this thread go into the direction like coinmarket was a scam for sure?
Agreed, the way of working and total lack of communication at coinmarket is extremely bad and for that alone already they don't deserve our business... but somebody started talking in here like it was for sure and confirmed we were scammed.
Now site is back up and withdrawing works like a charm, so clearly the problems at coinmarket are not scamm but just pure amateurism in how to run a business.

Please people, in the future, be careful with scam claims until confirmed and 100% sure!

I can understand that...i hope and really i think its just an error
Activity: 51
Hi,

I have a reddcoin widhtdrawal that has been stuck since March 7. How can I get support on that ?

Thanks.
Activity: 9
Thu Mar 13 2014 13:04:09    14351296.39519   LEAF   108.162.254.176   confirmed
Transaction id: 0e0b2ce222e27c75aaf438e3c7e978010c96e989ae0f8fc871112ed6da55c2fd

Please fix this withdraw!!!
Activity: 171

When you are responsible of other peoples money with a business, you are expected to act with a certain level of professionalism. Coinmarket hasn't communicated for several days despite huge issues and withdrawal of many coins not working. When a business acts like this they can only expect to have accusations thrown at them.

No, it is not a scam for sure. Neither was MtGox for sure, but we all saw how that ended.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

Activity: 98

Activity: 8
Hey devs, could you please help me with my withdrawal? I tried to withdraw 0.99642421 BTC to 1LBB5eUZRXUutHAMCfiUoupaFamTN8KUyP. Got confirmation email, clicked on it. Did not get a transaction number. The coins are no longer in my coinmarket.io wallet, but haven't arrived in my wallet. It's been since March 1st. Please help! Username is LifterPuller. Thanks!
Activity: 112
my btc still missing and dev isnt even active in this topic - so hard for him to say some words ablout this situation and ours btc? :] nice one
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
i just got my dgb out of there and it went into my wallet ok so if u have coins get them now !!!!!!!!!!
How long did it take?
maybe 7 minutes to confirm little longer than normal but did work.
Hmm strange, pretty sure I have been waiting longer than that with DGB. Maybe it has something to do that I sent it to another exchange and not to a wallet.
Or maybe it's the amount, I had about 1.1 million DGB.
yes maybe i was worried about them getting lost like the other guy so didnt withdraw last time when i had a chance. thought for sure they were gone for good. but when site came back up i figured might as well chance it
Pages:
Jump to: