Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 85. (Read 211707 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Close the site down, fix the errors and get back on track is what should have been done.

This is clearly an inside job.

Domain : coinmarket.io
Expiry : 2015-01-09

NS 1   : emma.ns.cloudflare.com
NS 2   : kip.ns.cloudflare.com

Owner  : Anette Enger
Owner  : Coinmarket
Owner  : PO Box 1159 Sentrum
Owner  : Oslo
Owner  : NO

IP Address:108.162.207.163

this

Tel.: http://eupse.co.no/anette_enger/2503893  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
just three questions:

1. who is about to forgive ?

2. who is about to do something ?

3. what can we do (step-by-step) ?

Guess I missed something, so it's official, they ran away with our coins?

I've got around 0.5 BTC worth on coins there, willing to give them to whoever takes the scammer out... If everyone pays a little we could get a nice sum to get somebody to clean this mess up, accidents can so easily happen, maybe one should happen to this scammer?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
how comes you think cryptoEX is the same guy?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Get my 130,000 USDE back. No questions asked.

People who 'scammed' on crypto as if it is monopoly money are digging their own graves with great enthusiasm. With increasing legal and public attention to this business, it's only a matter of time before people who 'casually' steal or cheat people online are going to discover that it's very VERY naive if they think they are anonymous.

Remember the original Fontas got tracked, caught, and is now in prison. In singapore. People who put him in jail weren't from singapore.

I will also be willing to escrow any amount of BTC people are offering to those willing to get this con.

Let me know, and we can work something out.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Close the site down, fix the errors and get back on track is what should have been done.

This is clearly an inside job.

Domain : coinmarket.io
Expiry : 2015-01-09

NS 1   : emma.ns.cloudflare.com
NS 2   : kip.ns.cloudflare.com

Owner  : Anette Enger
Owner  : Coinmarket
Owner  : PO Box 1159 Sentrum
Owner  : Oslo
Owner  : NO

IP Address:108.162.207.163

this
Activity: 392
just three questions:

Option 1 is off the cards, he/they already opened up a new scam exchange... option 1 is only on the cards if the person/s admits to it and wants to try make things right.

cryptoEX.cc

Wow, I can't believe he has already started a new exchange while all these people are screwed for their coins. This guy has now proven he is a total scumbag.
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
just three questions:

Option 1 is off the cards, he/they already opened up a new scam exchange... option 1 is only on the cards if the person/s admits to it and wants to try make things right.

cryptoEX.cc

The police will not intervene on this matter, people will have to take the law into there own hands.

While we keep telling self that police will not help to find internet thiefs they will keep stealing money. Steal is steal and it is not matter if he stole btc or hacked bank and stole usd.
Activity: 637
Merit: 500
just three questions:

cryptoEX.cc

The police will not intervene on this matter, people will have to take the law into there own hands.
Activity: 154
It appears that Kenneth Bjorke is the person who wrote the dinkypage announcement.  At least that is what his tweet to me would suggest.

He claims he has no responsibility what so ever, yet has aided in the continued theft of coins by this person by not providing the details of who he has provided this platform to.

If I do not receive my coins back, then as he is the only person who we know to be involved with this scam, then I would suggest law enforcement start with him unless he wants to cough up any ore details on the person behind this scam.
That dinkypage was just a prank right? Cause anybody can easily create page on dinkypage.
http://www.dinkypage.com/1251214

But he did write that page so now he will be punished  Grin
Where you got that info? I think that page was created by jupiter001 just to troll He doesn't say where he got that from
just three questions:

cryptoEX.cc

Activity: 476
moOo
EVERYBODY CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD IF YOU USED THE SAME ON OTHER EXCHANGES

Donations are welcome for my lo

if you use the same pass on exchanges, you are a FUCKING RETARD AND HAVE NO BUSINESS MESSING WITH COIN.

get a password management system and dont be a retard.

This is way better advice.. and I aint going to ask for shit for donations.. cause if you dont know this already, you are so fucking retarded you need the free advice.

Activity: 164
пидapoв этиx нaйти и cвepнyть нa xyй гoлoвy!  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
It appears that Kenneth Bjorke is the person who wrote the dinkypage announcement.  At least that is what his tweet to me would suggest.

He claims he has no responsibility what so ever, yet has aided in the continued theft of coins by this person by not providing the details of who he has provided this platform to.

If I do not receive my coins back, then as he is the only person who we know to be involved with this scam, then I would suggest law enforcement start with him unless he wants to cough up any ore details on the person behind this scam.
That dinkypage was just a prank right? Cause anybody can easily create page on dinkypage.

But he did write that page so now he will be punished  Grin
Activity: 97
just three questions:

Activity: 154

legendary
yes, we need to show this fucking skammers that crypto isnt only about stealing coin : }

Yeh one scamer who will finnaly be jailed for it and may be there are will be less shit here. Since scamers just think it is easy money and nothing more.
Activity: 406
I am willing to give 20 BTC to whoever gets to the guy first. Photo proof of "talking" to him requiered. PM me if you are interested.

I don't doubt you but you should put up the said 20 BTC in escrow. That will really get some guys interested to find the scammer.
You'd be a hero in my books no matter the outcome.

Good idea. Recommend me few escrow options to choose from and give me few days. Also if anyone would like to chip in to the bounty feel free to do it.
legendary
Them exchange looked quite reasonable till last days.. may be not much comunicable, some technical problems.. but it didnt look like they are going to run with money.
Looks like all this days one of them was trying to convice rest to scam and finnaly he did it, or just shooted rest and took money to self, yeh.
yes, we need to show this fucking skammers that crypto isnt only about stealing coin : }
Activity: 168
I am willing to give 20 BTC to whoever gets to the guy first. Photo proof of "talking" to him requiered. PM me if you are interested.

I don't doubt you but you should put up the said 20 BTC in escrow. That will really get some guys interested to find the scammer.
You'd be a hero in my books no matter the outcome.
Pages:
Jump to: