Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 83. (Read 211707 times)

legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
Even if BTC forked today which it didn't or there would be a shit storm right now. But even that wouldn't explain this going on for weeks. Maybe someone actually found this scumbag and told him do the right thing. OR ELSE. Or maybe the POS is still trying to get other suckers to deposit. Whatever it is just warn everyone you know to not use this site at all ever again. The lack of communication and transparency is unacceptable for a business of this nature.

I really like Poloniex and it's one of the only exchanges I truly trust. Customer service is great the Admin comes into the chat box a few times a week. They have giveaways of new coins on the exchange. And the Trollbox adds a certain flavor to trading.

I just don't understand it, after withdrawing my iCoin now I remembered why I liked this exchange... it is really fast and responsive. To put this effort in just to scam people for btc seems crazy
as they would of made a lot more money long term on fees.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Even if BTC forked today which it didn't or there would be a shit storm right now. But even that wouldn't explain this going on for weeks. Maybe someone actually found this scumbag and told him do the right thing. OR ELSE. Or maybe the POS is still trying to get other suckers to deposit. Whatever it is just warn everyone you know to not use this site at all ever again. The lack of communication and transparency is unacceptable for a business of this nature.

I really like Poloniex and it's one of the only exchanges I truly trust. Customer service is great the Admin comes into the chat box a few times a week. They have giveaways of new coins on the exchange. And the Trollbox adds a certain flavor to trading.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Too bad KDC is still not updated so the coins are stuck there..

I tested with a couple of kdc and did not get a confirmation...so yeah it is stuck on the old blockchain because the coin has been forked.

It really pisses me off because updating the wallet for them is like 10 minutes of work and half hour sync.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
I have most of my money on coinmarket.io

Sucks to be me. But I am an optimist. Maybe I just needed this trust lesson. Never trust blindly.
legendary
Activity: 988
I can confirm my iCoin just came through to my wallet straight away as I withdrew now, but my btc still pending from 6th March.

Has anyone done a successful btc withdrawal now?

Really happy to have my iCoin back at least!
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
Dear Coinmarket,

It really is great to see that you are back online.

Now that you are back up and running would it possible for you to process the transactions that I made about 4 weeks ago which are obviously still pending?Huh?

It would be great if you could do this so that we can both happily go our separate ways.

I am waiting on

Tue Feb 25 2014 16:01:27   0.1997   BTC   141.101.99.88   pending
Thu Feb 06 2014 12:35:42   5853.9   NOBL   86.129.113.31   pending
Wed Feb 05 2014 19:53:10   0.0004688   BTC   86.129.113.31   pending
Thu Jan 23 2014 14:41:23   0.0105568   BTC   81.155.150.144   pending

BTC adress - 12j6FhjRuVycN7b1gqALHxd4Fn9M8bN9cP

in return for the bitcoin you can keep our noble!!!!

my user name is cryptoninja.

A fast solution would be much appreciated as you have many times promised to rectify this problem.

Kind regards and I look forward to seeing the balances coming into my wallets

Cryptoninja aka zugvogel.
Activity: 140
I called it weeks ago just not here. Frankly I'm surprised I got the coins out I did. All but my USDE. (I had no BTC here) To those of you that lost a lot I'm sorry for you loss. Hope someone finds those responsible and breaks their backs and paralyzes them because frankly death is too good for people like this. Being paralyzed for the rest of your life would be hell.
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
It's UP who hell know for how long so WITHDRAW now!

Could withdraw last not stucked 0.01 btc left there for testing, it came into wallet.
Activity: 70
Just withdrew last of noblecoins.

BTC however is still pending.. Sad

Get in while you can.

There are more BTC problems on other exchanges too. I thought I saw something about a fork
Activity: 196
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
Just withdrew last of noblecoins.

BTC however is still pending.. Sad

Get in while you can.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY CONFIRM MAIL WHEN WITHDRAWAL
BALANCE ZERO
WITHDRAWAL HISTORY SHOW PENDING
LTE
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Dev is/was also online at this forum! http://imgur.com/Vp8tkbp

I hope i can get my coins back soon
My redd is still pending: http://imgur.com/6GmmtYY

5580af2e0c844a33020a008dc7f640667a23a70a1c4b337a8ad7dd01698da818

Old wallet where the redd was send too before fork: RhEMw8dQ2R3vy3kogCL2QZB2Sd8xyYY41j

On the chain explorer I see my 1000000 go to wallet RwgTZiB3bqPzm9UxwoBHLq5Ungxrfq2r67 (not mine) I want it back!!!
Dev is/was also online at this forum! http://imgur.com/Vp8tkbp
Website works now I don't know for how long
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
CoinMarket.io

help me,   withdrawal but not succeed, many days

my username is: kingyf

Fri Mar 07 2014 09:53:58   1.65380002   BTC      confirmed

withdrawal but not succeed, many days

please help me, thanks
legendary
Activity: 1120
Everybody!!!

WARNING!!

These Coinmarket guys are trying to open a new site CryptoEX.cc

Exact same trading engine with a few changes in the layout.  They added a chatbox which was supposed to be udated in Coinmarket.

F..kin morons are even using the same ugly fonts. 

Coinmarket return our money immediately .... suckers or fix site - Coinmarket ... and regain reputation
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
They should hire some people to fix the problems. Maybe only the programmer is gone

Yeh and hire someone to post on twitter or here too? Smiley
They should hire some people to fix the problems. Maybe only the programmer is gone
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
lost 0.5 btc worth of coins

these guys showed so much attitude when they ran the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: