Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 84. (Read 211707 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
The guy is in Norway. I am going after him. I don't believe in the police though. Stay tuned.

ask him about my 0.92 btc ; )
NO! ask about my 0,5 btc !

Ask about my 0.83 btc!
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
Idiots (like you) got what they deserved ;-).  It's funny to watch 20 pages of people who shouldn't be using computer at all threaten to kill the guy :-).  CoinMarket.io did a nice job in proving how stupid you are.  Good luck and long live, whoever created this exchange!

When you will get shooted on street for your mobile phone hope u will remember your words.
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
I got my btc last week out and I still can login sometimes I have there allot of KDC stuck and can't get it out because the coin has been forked. So even if I try to get it out it is stuck (tested it with 100 KDC)

I don't think the coins are gone but they really suck at communication and they need to get help because they clearly have real troubles that they don't know how to fix. Also wondering why the host is sometimes down and sometimes not. It's really really strange and bad. So I don't call them scammers yet but this really sucks.

And why no communication about what's really happening is kind of a wonder for me... Are they afraid of people ?  Really Really bad. Everbody knows we are on a testing exchange but come on you can still communicate.

Accept it already ... it is scam. Nobody got any single coin for 2 days already, they deleted all comments after 9.03 on twitter, left only bullshit about manualy withdraw started.
Do not know why they dicided to scam at 9.03 not before although they could do it early. As i said proly one of them finnaly convice others that scam is much easyer money than working to improve exchange and restore reputation.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
I have 13xx UTC on io, hopeless Sad
Activity: 292
Idiots (like you) got what they deserved ;-).  It's funny to watch 20 pages of people who shouldn't be using computer at all threaten to kill the guy :-).  CoinMarket.io did a nice job in proving how stupid you are.  Good luck and long live, whoever created this exchange!

So when people commit a crime they should be commended in your view huh?  Congrats on proving exactly what is wrong with the idea of an unregulated currency market.  Some people really believe it is perfectly fine to steal from others.  I understand that justification is necessary so people can sleep at night so they have to convince themselves that the victims deserve it.

People like you would also commend someone for robbing an old lady walking down the street because why would someone that is clearly helpless to defend herself walk down that street.  In your sick and twisted mind, clearly she deserves to be robbed...

You are quite an asset to society.  But being the obvious troll that you are when you get robbed I suspect your perspective will change.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I'd suggest that this thread be moved to the Marketplace (Altcoins) forum. It would make more sense and the thread would draw more attention there, because the Announcements (Altcoins) forum is focused on coins, not services. The OP could do it without a moderator's help by clicking on the "Move topic" link at the bottom left of the page.

I only used CoinMarket.io once or twice, then stopped using them because the site kept going offline every other day. I think it's extremely important to find the motherfuckers behind this exchange and punish them (in any way possible). That would help make other scammer wannabes out there think twice before messing with the crypto community.

You DO realize that OP = coinmarket.io owner = possible scammer right?
He hasn't came online since 09 March.

Damn! I started reading from the end of the thread, never even looked at the first post!  Angry

We should start another topic then as soon as possible because this one is self moderated and he can delete all posts here and lock the thread.

I don't think they care about anything what happens here.
Activity: 39
I'd suggest that this thread be moved to the Marketplace (Altcoins) forum. It would make more sense and the thread would draw more attention there, because the Announcements (Altcoins) forum is focused on coins, not services. The OP could do it without a moderator's help by clicking on the "Move topic" link at the bottom left of the page.

I only used CoinMarket.io once or twice, then stopped using them because the site kept going offline every other day. I think it's extremely important to find the motherfuckers behind this exchange and punish them (in any way possible). That would help make other scammer wannabes out there think twice before messing with the crypto community.

Damn! I started reading from the end of the thread, never even looked at the first post!  Angry

We should start another thread then as soon as possible because this one is self moderated and he can delete all posts here.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

We should start another topic then as soon as possible because this one is self moderated and he can delete all posts here and lock the thread.
Activity: 168

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

Activity: 168
I got my btc last week out and I still can login sometimes I have there allot of KDC stuck and can't get it out because the coin has been forked. So even if I try to get it out it is stuck (tested it with 100 KDC)

I don't think the coins are gone but they really suck at communication and they need to get help because they clearly have real troubles that they don't know how to fix. Also wondering why the host is sometimes down and sometimes not. It's really really strange and bad. So I don't call them scammers yet but this really sucks.

And why no communication about what's really happening is kind of a wonder for me... Are they afraid of people ?  Really Really bad. Everbody knows we are on a testing exchange but come on you can still communicate.

AFAIK it never came back online this week. Their last tweet was on 09 March.
Everything about this reeks of a scam but of course I hope my instincts are wrong on this.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

If you follow the btc block explorer from previous posts you can clearly see it's a scam.

How did you get your btc out? Did you deposit and withdraw straight away?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Got the same here with reddcoin. Also pending when there was a fork. Test with 10 redd worked fine.
Activity: 98

Activity: 637
Merit: 500
Idiots (like you) got what they deserved ;-).  It's funny to watch 20 pages of people who shouldn't be using computer at all threaten to kill the guy :-).  CoinMarket.io did a nice job in proving how stupid you are.  Good luck and long live, whoever created this exchange!

So how much did you get out of the scam?
Activity: 1
Activity: 420
To all the Noblecoin owners (from the noblecoin thread):
Regarding CoinMarket

This is only if they go down for good and our community loses NOBL. I have personally emailed and PM'd them asking at least for a list of accounts and addresses of people who still have NOBL on their exchange.

Myself and the ambassadors are tentatively planning something to allow at least a fairly solid recovery of lost NOBL. It is inspired by and similar to the Poloniex system when they got hacked (thanks Polo).

What we will need is a list of addresses paid to and from CoinMarket and amounts of NOBL still locked up on the exchange (Please PM these). We'll be looking at CoinMarket wallet addresses and the amounts and see as best where we can which left the exchange and never got recovered. This may take some time (we will get PM'd a number of phoney amounts and we have to make sure we aren't getting scammed) - a new block explorer or two at this point would be ideal and we're trying to get on more today.

At set intervals we will payout the community an even % of lost coin until the entire amount has been repaid over a couple of weeks. Edit: To keep it simple we will *probably* do it in NOBL. We want to do this in a way that rallies the community, covers the losses, does it at a relatively fast time but does not affect the exchange rate of NOBL too strongly.

This is something that is in the works and will happen - we just want some feedback, information and ideas to make sure we do it right and in a way that supports everyone and keeps it fair.

Solid rofo/
Activity: 98
To all the Noblecoin owners (from the noblecoin thread):
Regarding CoinMarket

This is only if they go down for good and our community loses NOBL. I have personally emailed and PM'd them asking at least for a list of accounts and addresses of people who still have NOBL on their exchange.

Myself and the ambassadors are tentatively planning something to allow at least a fairly solid recovery of lost NOBL. It is inspired by and similar to the Poloniex system when they got hacked (thanks Polo).

What we will need is a list of addresses paid to and from CoinMarket and amounts of NOBL still locked up on the exchange (Please PM these). We'll be looking at CoinMarket wallet addresses and the amounts and see as best where we can which left the exchange and never got recovered. This may take some time (we will get PM'd a number of phoney amounts and we have to make sure we aren't getting scammed) - a new block explorer or two at this point would be ideal and we're trying to get on more today.

At set intervals we will payout the community an even % of lost coin until the entire amount has been repaid over a couple of weeks. Edit: To keep it simple we will *probably* do it in NOBL. We want to do this in a way that rallies the community, covers the losses, does it at a relatively fast time but does not affect the exchange rate of NOBL too strongly.

This is something that is in the works and will happen - we just want some feedback, information and ideas to make sure we do it right and in a way that supports everyone and keeps it fair.
Activity: 406
The new address (PO Box 1159 Sentrum) links to Fred Olsens which is the place where Kenneth Bjorke works.
Activity: 238
how comes you think cryptoEX is the same guy?

I'm interested about this too. Exchanges looks quite similar, thou.
Pages:
Jump to: