Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 82. (Read 211707 times)

legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
Ok, so who's the fucker who made this thread go into the direction like coinmarket was a scam for sure?
Agreed, the way of working and total lack of communication at coinmarket is extremely bad and for that alone already they don't deserve our business... but somebody started talking in here like it was for sure and confirmed we were scammed.
Now site is back up and withdrawing works like a charm, so clearly the problems at coinmarket are not scamm but just pure amateurism in how to run a business.

Please people, in the future, be careful with scam claims until confirmed and 100% sure!

Only once people start getting there btc will it be declared legit imo.
mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Updating & testing trading engine. Markets paused. so you cant trade.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
i just got my dgb out of there and it went into my wallet ok so if u have coins get them now !!!!!!!!!!
How long did it take?
maybe 7 minutes to confirm little longer than normal but did work.
Hmm strange, pretty sure I have been waiting longer than that with DGB. Maybe it has something to do that I sent it to another exchange and not to a wallet.
Or maybe it's the amount, I had about 1.1 million DGB.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
i just got my dgb out of there and it went into my wallet ok so if u have coins get them now !!!!!!!!!!
How long did it take?
maybe 7 minutes to confirm little longer than normal but did work.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Now site is back up and withdrawing works like a charm, so clearly the problems at coinmarket are not scamm but just pure amateurism in how to run a business.

I don't know if it's a scam, but it definitely doesn't work like a charm. I got 2M Reddcoins there which I tried to withdraw, got a confirmation etc, but then they said they were on a forked chain so had to process withdrawals manually. Till now I'm still waiting for a newer comment on that.

PS. coinmarket admins, if you're reading this, same username, 2M RDD stuck, please do something or at least let me know if I should just forget them.
Good Morning,

i can't trade leaf/BTC!!!! Why?
Regards,

Niccolò
This comment is actually pretty funny, right guys?
How long did it take?
Activity: 9
Good Morning,

i can't trade leaf/BTC!!!! Why?
Regards,

Niccolò
Activity: 140
Are you guys getting BTC out? Cause that's the real issue is peoples BTC.
Activity: 152

fyi: site up and my withdraws worked.
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
Ok, so who's the fucker who made this thread go into the direction like coinmarket was a scam for sure?
Agreed, the way of working and total lack of communication at coinmarket is extremely bad and for that alone already they don't deserve our business... but somebody started talking in here like it was for sure and confirmed we were scammed.

Please people, in the future, be careful with scam claims until confirmed and 100% sure!
Activity: 164
Sun Mar 09 2014 10:45:55   5268052.0267836   LEAF   

User: exzellenz

There was a problem with this withdrawal because the coindaemon choosed too many small inputs for the transaction. All cases like this will be fixed automatically when a fix is avalible - your coins are safe.

HELP!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
oh im glad they didnt ranaway just yet
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
F#
Dev is/was also online at this forum! http://imgur.com/Vp8tkbp

he just login and then logout, or see complaints from members with laugh out... , hel u cmkt
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
Activity: 43
I withdrawed complete my usde and I have got it on other exchange now Smiley But still 1/2 USDE which I withdrawed a 4 days ago. They can only manual withrdraw this. Nick SpartaN
Activity: 42
CAN YOU PLEAAAASSSEEEEE change my 5btc from pending deposit to confirmed so I can withdaw them and know your not scam artists>?>>>>Huh

Username = coinmarketsux

Activity: 140
Please wake up.  Angry 4 weeks of silence on the forum. Random lying tweets. PM's ignored people saying their BTC is being chopped up and moved to multiple wallets. I understand your desire to wish the best but lets be honest everything about this site is shady. A very simple stop into the forum saying hey this is what's going on would or worked wonders. Even now it would. It takes about 5 minutes 5 FUCKING MINUTES to say hey this is the issue this is what were doing and we will update you in x amount of time. No one is that busy and stupid with what's going on to keep silent.

I mean I'd be happy to be wrong but i doubt I am. And I for one will NEVER use this site again even if it comes back on. ZEROSPENDNOCONFIG patch come on what a joke. But like I said I hope I am wrong and you guys get your BTC back.
Activity: 52
Yes, too bad for this exchange, nice interface and fast.
Hope they can solve their issues and re-open again after some time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Even if BTC forked today which it didn't or there would be a shit storm right now. But even that wouldn't explain this going on for weeks. Maybe someone actually found this scumbag and told him do the right thing. OR ELSE. Or maybe the POS is still trying to get other suckers to deposit. Whatever it is just warn everyone you know to not use this site at all ever again. The lack of communication and transparency is unacceptable for a business of this nature.

I really like Poloniex and it's one of the only exchanges I truly trust. Customer service is great the Admin comes into the chat box a few times a week. They have giveaways of new coins on the exchange. And the Trollbox adds a certain flavor to trading.

Well i dont think they did this on purpose i really think they have real problems...the only thing i can come up with is the programmer is not in the team and/or maybe a new programmer joined and needs to get thrue all the code (something like this)

If i was in that position i would just post it here and try to get a small contribution togetether to get some programmers to fix everything as fast as possible
Pages:
Jump to: