Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 93. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
So is the site completely dead? Or has anyone succeeded in taking coins out of it?
There are rare occasions for widthdrawal when the site appears online during the day. NOBL made through for me, also BTC and LEAF. Unfortunately their USDE wallet is on a wrong blockchain (forked in a meanwhile) so any transfer will probably lose coins forever (too bad I realised this two clicks after placing the order lol)

I withdrew USDe 4 days ago and nothing had ever happened. Did I just lost my USDe? That's my huge investment ever Sad
I have 0.31BTC without a transID and 125k digibyte in there too =(

My lesson cost me 350k DGB (they're floating somewhere... in the alternate universe... in the old block chain...). Which is not much to compare (well, for me it actually is), since DGB price is still low, but feels pretty shitty, since I like that coin. Had to buy-in again.
Coinmarket has been forced from their server: http://www.dinkypage.com/1245171

Financial services are not a hobby.

Neglect has a price.

Those poor teenagers.

Once again internet harrases wrong people.
Activity: 196

Neglect has a price.

Those poor teenagers.
Well this is not good for anybody. Playing with the nerves of the users like they did will bring them big trouble now. The best they should do now is to return the coins as fast as possible.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Neglect has a price.

Those poor teenagers.
I got an answer of the PR. Besides his problem to understand, he confirmed me he doesn't see well too and that's the reason why coinmarket.io is down for 2 weeks. Indeed he accidentaly touched a wire of the famous super-mega-ultra-fast trade engine.

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Coinmarket.io - Are you a coward? Why isn't there any update? Where are my coins?

scammer !!! shame on you
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Has anyone been able to withdraw any DigiBytes in the past week?
Activity: 140
As their PR may have problems with their eyes too

I want my money back !
please!
As their PR may have problems with their eyes too

I want my money back !
Activity: 140
So is the site completely dead? Or has anyone succeeded in taking coins out of it?
There are rare occasions for widthdrawal when the site appears online during the day. NOBL made through for me, also BTC and LEAF. Unfortunately their USDE wallet is on a wrong blockchain (forked in a meanwhile) so any transfer will probably lose coins forever (too bad I realised this two clicks after placing the order lol)

I withdrew USDe 4 days ago and nothing had ever happened. Did I just lost my USDe? That's my huge investment ever Sad
I have 0.31BTC without a transID and 125k digibyte in there too =(
Activity: 394
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
So the question still remains... What were they actually doing all these weeks... Nothing makes sense in this story. If they were scamming something - why no effort to calm down people? If they were hacked - why no effort to calm down people and come clean with ideas how to make everything right? If they lost a lot of money, they could've done some damage control in community, fixed bugs, continue to work slowly regaining reputation (which would not be damaged if they would keep being active and supportive)  and sell exchange to cover up loses. Such system should be worth something.

I mean, one post a day keeps scam acusations away.

I now have a one more crazy idea... So you're hacked, lost a lot of BTC, but still have LOTS of other coins... What do you do? You try to day trade in other exchange to cover up loses! And then you fail... there's not much left to do. Still, would make sense to keep community controlled while doing such things.

Just a speculation, I wonder if we ever get to know the truth...

Like someone said here already, i guess they just drink vodka all this 2 weeks.
I lost money on two hacked exchanges recently... poloniex and freshmarket and in both case problem was resolved in 1-2 days and money, at least part of them, was return on second day. Coinmarket can't resolve a mess for 2 week and even haven't guts to say they have a problems. Realy they again just keep silent for 2th day even although they should already learn that people start to neverous if they keep silent too long, but they do not care.

I agree. The difference is that Poloniex came clean and has already started repaying the BTC. Site was down for only a few hours and the owner is absorbing the full 50'000 dollars worth of BTC. He is also pouring resources into security since he obviously does not want this to happen again. Coinmarket is silent. Very unprofessional and if they aren't hiding anything then they are at least no better than cryptsy when it comes to respecting their clients.
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
So the question still remains... What were they actually doing all these weeks... Nothing makes sense in this story. If they were scamming something - why no effort to calm down people? If they were hacked - why no effort to calm down people and come clean with ideas how to make everything right? If they lost a lot of money, they could've done some damage control in community, fixed bugs, continue to work slowly regaining reputation (which would not be damaged if they would keep being active and supportive)  and sell exchange to cover up loses. Such system should be worth something.

I now have a one more crazy idea... So you're hacked, lost a lot of BTC, but still have LOTS of other coins... What do you do? You try to day trade in other exchange to cover up loses! And then you fail... there's not much left to do. Still, would make sense to keep community controlled while doing such things.

Like someone said here already, i guess they just drink vodka all this 2 weeks.
I lost money on two hacked exchanges recently... poloniex and freshmarket and in both case problem was resolved in 1-2 days and money, at least part of them, was return on second day. Coinmarket can't resolve a mess for 2 week and even haven't guts to say they have a problems. Realy they again just keep silent for 2th day even although they should already learn that people start to neverous if they keep silent too long, but they do not care.
So the question still remains... What were they actually doing all these weeks... Nothing makes sense in this story. If they were scamming something - why no effort to calm down people? If they were hacked - why no effort to calm down people and come clean with ideas how to make everything right? If they lost a lot of money, they could've done some damage control in community, fixed bugs, continue to work slowly regaining reputation (which would not be damaged if they would keep being active and supportive)  and sell exchange to cover up loses. Such system should be worth something.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What are you guys talking about? Haven't you tried the site? It's offline. I thought it was back up after reading your posts. The site appears to be gone.

*Unless this happens on the regular....please correct me if I'm wrong, serious please correct me if I'm wrong.*

It's doing the same thing it's been doing for the last 2 weeks.  Up for awhile then down.  Rinse and repeat.
Activity: 7
What are you guys talking about? Haven't you tried the site? It's offline. I thought it was back up after reading your posts. The site appears to be gone.

*Unless this happens on the regular....please correct me if I'm wrong, serious please correct me if I'm wrong.*
Activity: 98
Not sure why folks are running around drawing all sorts of new conclusions.  There are no new conclusions to be drawn.

Losing your shit isn't going to change anything.
Activity: 13
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
Any update on the 'Started manual processing of stuck withdrawals' - Have stuck RDD and KDC.
Activity: 82
Only had USDE, which I did withdraw, but due to the old wallet, the transaction is lost somewhere.

I highly doubt I will ever see a single coin of it.
Pages:
Jump to: