Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 92. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I have a 0.2 BTC withdrawal not come through for a little over 48 hours despite their twitter update "Started manual processing of stuck withdrawals" on 09 Mar.

I'm prepared that I'd never see my coins again but I don't think we should let the owner of coinmarket.io off the hook that easily..
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
It is now permanently down. The owner is probably gone now.
Activity: 196
I would hereby like to thank coinmarket for holding my Usde while the price went from 45 satoshi to 100 satoshi. I just might have sold them for a profit, but thank god I could not.
Well maybe they will release them after the price crashes so don't be too grateful

I should have put it between [sarcasm][/sarcasm].
Me too  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
If this Kenneth Bjorke guy really is the guy behind the exchange, has anyone tried calling him? http://www.gulesider.no/p/kenneth+bj%C3%B8rke/78264091
I would hereby like to thank coinmarket for holding my Usde while the price went from 45 satoshi to 100 satoshi. I just might have sold them for a profit, but thank god I could not.
Well maybe they will release them after the price crashes so don't be too grateful

I should have put it between [sarcasm][/sarcasm].
Activity: 196
Activity: 140
Has anyone been able to withdraw any DigiBytes in the past week?

I withdrew mine along with some USDe....Digibytes came through,usde didn't...
Activity: 17

Scam humor at it's best. Let me break that up for others.

No Spend Zero Config Change. IE we fucked you all over royally.

I believe in a year from now half the exchanges will be gone as regulation kicks in as a result of GOX and when this is eventually confirmed as a scam exchange, people that were dreaming bitcoin would be hitting over $30000 a coin need to wake up now. Not ever going to happen as a result of people abusing the system.

At one stage I thought Virtual Currencies wouldn't end up being the modern day Tulips story but I am not so sure anymore.

Anyways trust human nature to screw over the one chance we had from escaping the banking system with a portion of our funds.
Activity: 14
While I did have my test withdrawal was manually processed the other day (it was super small 0.01BTC), I am starting to make peace that my remaining BTC is gone.

I hope that justice will be served.

Activity: 7
2493723.58714483 USDE withdrawal to GPZYxQ6iLAN4487M7Pr85Dv4qrdqzTzz2F
I  have not received  my  USDE  for  4  days.  How  long  should  I waiting for  the  USDE  back.

ps:my  use  name is  :maria

Activity: 1
Hello,

I transfered more then 20.000 Usde from my Coinmarket io account username FulmiXII to Cryptorush the amount never arrived. After sending in a ticket at Cryptorush they showed me that on the adress GJ7X4J1mR9hYMQeTge4ZsXgtg2FmSx7nhN no transactions are deposited. Can you help out? Where are my coins?

With best regards

FulmiXII
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Relooking at their entire post history, the only thing that makes f..kin sense of this big mystery is that the new trading engine they installed was taking up a lot more of their resources than originally thought.  Once they started on that path there was no going back.  Lately the site has been up more often and hopefully more stable.  In the future, test the F..KIN site BEFORE you decide to  go live.  palmface

CoinMarket.io ‏@CoinMarketio  Mar 9
Started manual processing of stuck withdrawals
Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
 CoinMarket.io ‏@CoinMarketio  Mar 7
Reddcoin wallet updated to latest version. If anything is stuck, dont panic. Checking for stuck deposits and withdrawals ASAP.
 CoinMarket.io ‏@CoinMarketio  Mar 7
Redownloading reddcoin blockchain. Please try not to deposit/withdraw for the next 30 minutes.
 CoinMarket.io ‏@CoinMarketio  Mar 6
We are working on patching coindaemons to stop them from using too many small inputs. New engine OK. More details coming to the forum thread
 CoinMarket.io ‏@CoinMarketio  Mar 3
Applying the nospendzeroconfchange patch to all coins (preventive measure). A poll will be added to forums regarding resetting orderbooks.
 CoinMarket.io ‏@CoinMarketio  Mar 1
Trading will resume at 10:00 AM Monday, March 3 (GMT/London). Fixing stuck stuff right now, please wait.
 CoinMarket.io ‏@CoinMarketio  Feb 28
Exact resume time will be announced later today, some downtime is expected.
 CoinMarket.io ‏@CoinMarketio  Feb 27
Trading engine stuff going well but slower that we expected. We will make up for the extended delay Wink
 CoinMarket.io ‏@CoinMarketio  Feb 27
Withdrawals that failed without an txid being provided (some 20 of them) will be processed manually - in the next 8 hours, probably faster.
 CoinMarket.io ‏@CoinMarketio  Feb 26
New engine now in the testing stage.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Coinmarket has been forced from their server: http://www.dinkypage.com/1245171

Financial services are not a hobby.

Neglect has a price.

Those poor teenagers.

Hey shithead, you are f...kin the worst kind of idiot I can think of.  There are a lot of people concerned about their money and you took the time to create a false webpage with dinkypages to create more FUD.  Go f...kin  stick your head in a bowl of shit.

Coinmarket.io SPEAK TO US!!!!
Activity: 8
I am missing my BTC and USDE !!!!!

my username is:
crypto_8888

Missing BTC:
Sat Mar 08 2014 21:14:23    0.19988126   BTC   108.162.xxx.xxx   confirmed

Missing USDE:
Sat Mar 08 2014 20:24:24    238305   USDE   108.162.xxx.xxx   confirmed
Activity: 13
KDC withdrawal not passed.
Is says that it's confirmed but there is no transaction id and no coins passed to my wallet.

userName: kobx

details:
Sat Mar 08 2014 10:12:55   2999.9   KDC   173.245.53.29   confirmed

please look into it,

Thanks.

No coins yet,
please take care of it.
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
my USDE withdrawals are stuck.

Transaction id: a0ef224d385305aff18dede2879df8dc9bbb0dfd844b387616b3bbedb33db5bf

please check it.

still waiting
Activity: 292
Has anyone been able to withdraw any DigiBytes in the past week?

Negative for me.  My stash is gone like many others.  The minefields we have to wade through to buy and sell are just insane.  Hard to believe this is going to turn out well for crypto in general when everywhere you turn someone is trying to steal your coins.  UGH...

I guess going forward any exchange that is less than a year old is off limits.  It sure won't save me from the Mt. Gox's but it will prevent a lot of hit and runs from these smaller exchanges.
Activity: 22
YES, still waiting on this stuck withdrawal.
Fri Mar 07 2014 09:35:00   0.19960008   BTC   173.245.56.172   confirmed

user: steveb40

no tx id
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: