Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 90. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Keeping coins on exchanges is stupid and ppl can blame only themselves if they loose something. It is your own risk sending coins there. Don't snivel like 13yr old schoolgirls. Accept your mistakes. Same with Cryptsy, Kraken or all others.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fuck me, has this really happened?

I am so glad I got a window of opportunity to withdraw my coins about a week ago, and can only feel sorry for those of you that didn't.

What really annoys me is that I really liked Coinmarket, and although there was quite a bit of downtime, they kept us updated on the status of the problem.

I wonder (if the owner stays alive  Lips sealed) would this stand up in court because the warning about it being Beta was up and to use at your own risk?
Activity: 98
Someone planning to kill him or is that a little too far? Smiley

I can believe when people lost for example 5BTC or so, and they are students and don't have money that they will be so angry and want to find this guy and kill him. Sometimes people are getting killed for less, for example for one sigarette. A few years ago, someone was killed because of a stupid sigarette, so ....

In fact i don't care if they would do that with cheater Cheesy, but i will not hire someone or do it myself Smiley
Are you seriously asking if killing him goes to far??
now what you mean there: that's clearly obvious killing him wouldn't be too much (wtf) or you think (like me), that talking about killing people over such things is quite ...childish.
Ofcourse i meant the second thing.

I can believe when people lost for example 5BTC or so, and they are students and don't have money that they will be so angry and want to find this guy and kill him. Sometimes people are getting killed for less, for example for one sigarette. A few years ago, someone was killed because of a stupid sigarette, so ....

In fact i don't care if they would do that with cheater Cheesy, but i will not hire someone or do it myself Smiley

Look as i said... i'll never do it, or ask other people to do it, but i would totally understand when people lost a lot of money that they want to kill him. Maybe not kill kill, but hurting or making sure that he will not be able to walk, something like that. Smiley You know there are a lot of strange people in the world, in fact i would be afraid to cheat someone even for 1 eurocent.

I warm people of this site from the beginning!!! Never put money in those new exchanges, they always steal your money.

I have to tell you I'm a Christian so that's why the thought of people wanting to kill the owner over money went too far obviously.
That means they value money more than life.
You're right about a lot of strange people being around that would actually do it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I don't have any coins at that shit exchange, never put a lot in it, and i was on time to withdraw everything, but when you count all the coins that were for sell, and all the BTCs that were on BID then this guy is RICH!!!!!!
legendary

Look as i said... i'll never do it, or ask other people to do it, but i would totally understand when people lost a lot of money that they want to kill him. Maybe not kill kill, but hurting or making sure that he will not be able to walk, something like that. Smiley You know there are a lot of strange people in the world, in fact i would be afraid to cheat someone even for 1 eurocent.

I warm people of this site from the beginning!!! Never put money in those new exchanges, they always steal your money.

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

now what you mean there: that's clearly obvious killing him wouldn't be too much (wtf) or you think (like me), that talking about killing people over such things is quite ...childish.
Activity: 98

legendary

Activity: 7
and another thief in crypto world

some info:

he is working for Fred. Olsen & Co.
Name: Kenneth Bjorke

so if he didnt give us a normal statement then i will find contact in Knapstad - probably lawyer or something... if someone here is from Norway then meaby you can help us ?

i lost only 1 btc but i just have enough of scammer and thiefs, and i know some ppl here lost much more

Kenneth should make some statements every day if he care but ... seems not Smiley

so we post here how much u lose (calculate it in btc)

lost 0.8 btc
Activity: 112
and another thief in crypto world

some info:

he is working for Fred. Olsen & Co.
Name: Kenneth Bjorke

so if he didnt give us a normal statement then i will find contact in Knapstad - probably lawyer or something... if someone here is from Norway then meaby you can help us ?

i lost only 1 btc but i just have enough of scammer and thiefs, and i know some ppl here lost much more

Kenneth should make some statements every day if he care but ... seems not Smiley

so we post here how much u lose (calculate it in btc)
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
If this Kenneth Bjorke guy really is the guy behind the exchange, has anyone tried calling him? http://www.gulesider.no/p/kenneth+bj%C3%B8rke/78264091

Yep, that's him.  No response as per usual from the spineless prick.
Activity: 4
still didnt get my coins.
"Click this following link to confirm your 6442.36467297 KDC withdrawal to L3DJe295fmjhbc2D7bzXEqGxuzfgmLg5fB:"
link clicked, transaction confirmed, no coins since 4 days
Activity: 238
but why are they tweeting and not just run with the money and dont say anything.
or maybe march 9 was their last tweet.

Nothing in their behaviour makes sense at all. Scam - why tweet? Hacked - why lie and ignore everything? Trying to fix everything - why not shutdown website while fixing, why not do any support and why allow people to withdraw only to have more support problems later.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
but why are they tweeting and not just run with the money and dont say anything.

I think that is what has most people including me so confused.  Their actions simply don't seem to make much sense.  Since they say something that sounds encouraging and then run silent again for days I'm guessing we will never know.  I mean it looks like now they are just trolling their own forum.  They announce there was miscommunication between the PR person and the programmers.  Right...  Ok, well maybe that means they will communicate more.  Apparently not...

They say trading will resume trading within 24 hours multiple times.  It is hard to imagine they didn't know they couldn't be ready within 24 hours on a couple of different occasions.

As I and others have said before though, if their intent was theft they clearly had much better opportunities.  So I can't see that being their intent.  At least not originally.  Now I suspect it isn't fun anymore and they may not want to continue.  If that is the case I would think they would make an announcement and then let everyone get their coins before they pull the plug.  Maybe they decided that would be too much work.  It really is anyone's guess at this point.
legendary
Activity: 840
Activity: 6
I didn't receive my USDe withdrawal -> Withdraw request confirmed! Transaction sent: cef01e739d9201f9a3b3002a6fc30f78e715c97c66cb6a13f0f7ab58ed266e90

as a new E-coin user/investor, this is the reason why nobody will trust this stuff.  It is this easy to look like you just ran off with peoples money.

Still nothing.
Activity: 219
legendary
When will my money be transferred

"Started manual processing of stuck withdrawals" - when will it finish and see the money in my account in my wallet
legendary
Activity: 988
I used to have coins on this exchange, what happened? has it been hacked? I can see cloudflare now when I go to their website

It's not a hack but a scam, been following this thread now for the last 2 weeks. The hackers wouldn't of had access to there twitter or coinmarket.io account which they could of reported
the hack by now.

I have lost both iCoin and BTC , although only a small portion, but as a result I have sold my remaining btc and just holding the iCoin I had in my wallet. How can you trust any exchange
after GOX, openex.pw,freshmarket.io and now coinmarket.io to name a few.

Activity: 489
Merit: 500
I used to have coins on this exchange, what happened? has it been hacked? I can see cloudflare now when I go to their website
Pages:
Jump to: