Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 91. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I successfully withdrew 800k DGB a few days ago, it arrived within seconds. It's truly dazzling, I was 100% sure I would never see my coins, I had coinmarket.io tab open for all the time it was down - and finally, boom, no cloudflare message, could log in and withdrew coins - good luck guys I was as desperate as some of you are now and I got all my coins back, nobody stole 'em

I seriously doubt your story, unless you haven't updated your DGB wallet and now living in the world of illusion of having money otherwise called "old blockchain".

Nuup, it's already on Mintpal, selling @0.00000054BTC (DGB got real low recently and I don't wanna wait for 60+ satoshis indifinitely). Coinmarket not stealing my DGBs seemed weird to me too, but here we go.

Well, damn. Lucky you and unlucky me then. I withdrawn 5 days ago... So maybe they did update DGB wallet after that. Makes no sense, but who knows. Zero information.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
my 0,5 btc lost Sad
i withdraw my 800k karma !!! such succes !!!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I successfully withdrew 800k DGB a few days ago, it arrived within seconds. It's truly dazzling, I was 100% sure I would never see my coins, I had coinmarket.io tab open for all the time it was down - and finally, boom, no cloudflare message, could log in and withdrew coins - good luck guys I was as desperate as some of you are now and I got all my coins back, nobody stole 'em

I seriously doubt your story, unless you haven't updated your DGB wallet and now living in the world of illusion of having money otherwise called "old blockchain".

Nuup, it's already on Mintpal, selling @0.00000054BTC (DGB got real low recently and I don't wanna wait for 60+ satoshis indifinitely). Coinmarket not stealing my DGBs seemed weird to me too, but here we go.
Activity: 238

Activity: 17
The way I see it, some people could withdraw their altcoins because they couldn't care less about them, and made it seem like everything was gonna come out well. Yet another game of deception there.

They were after BTC.

And they took it all. Hope justice will be served with a nasty cancer someday.

I think Karma is the only Justice they will get, well I hope they enjoy the btc while it lasts and realize that stealing other peoples money isn't the source of happiness when they could of made
less money short term and more long term by actually owning something that they could be proud of.

This is what makes me think they are kids and have that feeling of invincibility.

Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Coinmarket has been forced from their server: http://www.dinkypage.com/1245171

Financial services are not a hobby.

Neglect has a price.

Those poor teenagers.

Wow, thank you whoever harassed the host...

Now, it went from maybe coins will be sent, maybe not, to most likely nothing will be sent, and the owners need to get the hell out of town before their info is posted.  

Since the whole scenario makes little sense I'm guessing the people behind this are actually happy their hosting got pulled.  There is certainly no shortage of odd things about the way this played out but I do find it interesting that after they got the servers up most transfers wouldn't go through yet prior to their downtime I had moved coins in and out repeatedly with no issue.  It sure seems odd that their trading engine fix somehow broke their transfers.

For whoever threatened the host...  Thanks that was very helpful... Huh

You do realize that webpage is a prank right? Thats not real.

No I did not realize that was a prank.  So I guess I got trolled hard!  DOH!  I guess the URL should have been a hint, but coinmarket.io has been down since this message appeared though so I thought it was real.
Activity: 29
The way I see it, some people could withdraw their altcoins because they couldn't care less about them, and made it seem like everything was gonna come out well. Yet another game of deception there.

They were after BTC.

And they took it all. Hope justice will be served with a nasty cancer someday.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Neglect has a price.

Those poor teenagers.

Now, it went from maybe coins will be sent, maybe not, to most likely nothing will be sent, and the owners need to get the hell out of town before their info is posted.  

Since the whole scenario makes little sense I'm guessing the people behind this are actually happy their hosting got pulled.  There is certainly no shortage of odd things about the way this played out but I do find it interesting that after they got the servers up most transfers wouldn't go through yet prior to their downtime I had moved coins in and out repeatedly with no issue.  It sure seems odd that their trading engine fix somehow broke their transfers.

You do realize that webpage is a prank right? Thats not real.
Activity: 39
Activity: 292
Merit: 250

Neglect has a price.

Those poor teenagers.

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
so we all lost our coins
Activity: 137
KDC withdraws are stuck, probably due to old wallet. coinmarket needs to update KDC wallet!!!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Activity: 51
well.. some have said in reddit (3-4 days ago) that they managed to withdraw some vert/noble coins when the site was back up for little bit. Its so fishy... they let to withdraw but at the same time trying to scamm? Nothing makes sense.. Are they just buying time to run away?
Activity: 171
So how do we handle this? Can anything be done to get our coins back or will this scammer get away with it because authorities won't get involved?

That's the problem with cryptocurrency currently, that there's no consumer protection. Lost a lot of coin here, so I'm done with exchanges with unknown operators.
Activity: 17

Neglect has a price.

Those poor teenagers.

I found out something interesting today, there is applications in place now that trace "scammed blockchains"and monitors there transfers to other wallets until the point it gets traded for fiat. It's one of the reasons why GOX or the gox "hackers" haven't started dumping into fiat yet as they can be trace the funds into the destination bank accounts.

It does mean we won't get our money back either way and everyone loses except for law enforcement.
Activity: 160

Neglect has a price.

Those poor teenagers.

Activity: 3
"This is a untested beta version of the exchange - use it at your own risk."  We all should be angry at ourselves, putting money in the hands of anonymous amateurs is not the best idea. The outcome was clear from the beginning, therefore we have to require all coin exchanges to provide us with the names and the background of all the people running them! Otherwise, sooner or later they all will end up like coinmarket!

You give your money to a total stranger, and just now you realize that it was a bad move!? - who needs to be blamed?
Your poor decisions brought you here, so suck it up and live with it!

I lost some coins too, so I fall in the same category Smiley

But we should learn from our mistakes and take some actions!

Let's take all of our coins from suspicious markets and make them follow a standard, where there is a better transparency to the users, like: who operates them, do they have the required background or prove with past experience that they are capable of running an exchange!

This will not only ensure you, but it will also bring more value to the coins being traded.
Activity: 2
Hi, I have a stuck withdrawal that I made on Friday. Please help, trans ID:
4d80beeab54c79db019c8d87a3d2ad14fcd925c416acc1a67a4acad4003dae1b

And my wallet deposit address is:

LDABS3AhDMaubpfy2d8GQhqTTpoDEjGjDw
Activity: 13
Fuck these guys. I hope some angry customer doxed them and gives them a nice beat down.
Pages:
Jump to: