Pages:
Author

Topic: COINOTRON pool - BTC pool closed, please withdraw your coins. - page 9. (Read 61796 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Useful info to add would be how often auto-payout triggers. Few people I sent to Coinotron went mad on me because it's not
instant, LOL! They were expecting that payment will be made as soon as they have enough confirmed coins, set payout amount
equal or higher than minimum value and click on "Save".
Yeah, that must be irritating.
Instant payout is on my dev. list.
Meanwhile I added info  how often auto-payout triggers.
Thanks for your help and suggestions Smiley

considering your lower fees.. for a 24/7 miner it is worth it to have to wait a little bit longer for the coins if you are getting more of them Smiley

that said.. I REALLY wish you guys would track # of share submitted by miner....
legendary
Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000
Useful info to add would be how often auto-payout triggers. Few people I sent to Coinotron went mad on me because it's not
instant, LOL! They were expecting that payment will be made as soon as they have enough confirmed coins, set payout amount
equal or higher than minimum value and click on "Save".
Yeah, that must be irritating.
Instant payout is on my dev. list.
Meanwhile I added info  how often auto-payout triggers.
Thanks for your help and suggestions Smiley
legendary

So high transaction fees could kill Litecoin. Anyway, thanks for clarifying the threshold.

When it comes to Terracoin, pool is still not linking payouts, e.g. payout address(es) to Terracoin explorer. Login > click on executed TRC payout > fail!  Tongue

Have you considered adding Namecoin as merge-mined with Bitcoin? Quite a lot of pools have such setup.

Those fees were designed to protect LTC chain from spam attacks.
I completely forgot about payout links! I will fix it ASAP.
I don't like the idea of merged mining in general + a lot of work to implement = no MM in Coinotron Smiley
legendary
What is the reason for LTC having so high payout threshold? Looking at reward per share, I think 1 would be more appropriate value.

Almost to each transaction below 10LTC litecoin client adds 0.1 LTC transaction fee. In case of 1 LTC payout it is 10% !
Relatively high 10 LTC threshold was easiest to implement.
Another solution is small payout fee for payouts below say 10-20 LTC.
legendary
We are introducing PPS/RBPPS payout algorithm in our Bitcoin Pool.

New system will be turned on at the beginning of BTC round #112. Simultaneously DGM system will be switched off.
All existing BTC workers will be automatically switched to RBPPS.  
All remaining ("buffered") DGM rewards will be credited to miners balances at the end of current round (#111).

Shares delivered via PPS/RBPPS worker will be rewarded with constant rate:  
RBPPS share value = 0.98 * 25 BTC * Share difficulty / Current BTC Difficulty  
PPS share value   = 0.965 * 25 BTC * Share difficulty / Current BTC Difficulty  

RBPPS means Round-Based Pay Per Share. It works like Like PPS with one exception: payouts are delayed till a block is found and confirmed by the network. If a found block gets orphaned, earnings relative to it are not paid.  
legendary
TRC-relevant stats should link here:
http://www.cryptocoinexplorer.com:3750/

I will add it in next release of website.

It seems to me BTC per day is still calculated at 50 BTC / block.

Thanks. You are correct. There was unspotted 50 BTC hidden in sourcecode Smiley
Fixed.
legendary
Any chance of having an auto exchange to mine one thing and convert to another or trade 1 coin for another ?

Currently I'm not planning to provide such functionality. It would require a lot of hard work to setup and probably would be used only by few miners.
I will reconsider this idea when alt currency networks grow in size significantly.
legendary
We have added SSL support. Our website forces all connections to HTTPS.
legendary
I'm over my cashout limit for confirmed litecoins but I haven't been paid for a couple days.

Probably you set too low "Payout Threshold" value.
Detailed reward system is described here: www.coinotron.com

I don't see Payout Threshold on the front page.

"Payout threshold" is placed on "My account" page.

Automatic payouts work only when you set "Payout threshold" to a value greater than or equal "Minimum Withdrawal Threshold".
"Minimum Withdrawal Threshold" values for each currency you can find on the front page.
Activity: 575
The North Remembers
I'm over my cashout limit for confirmed litecoins but I haven't been paid for a couple days.

I don't see Payout Threshold on the front page.
legendary
How to tell how many stales?

Currently that info is not available.
I'm planning to add it in future.
legendary

Activity: 575
The North Remembers
Activity: 756
LTC mining down
Activity: 756
How to tell how many stales?
legendary
BTC pool is up and running.
legendary

Pool was under DDOS attack this morning. I had to hard reset server. Unfortunately Bitcoin's db has been broken.
What a shitty db they use in bitcoin!
Now, I'm finishing downloading whole bitcoin blockchain (block # 190 000). Pool will be available as soon as I download blockchain.( 2-3 hours )

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
legendary
Hello,

Just started mining PPCoin with Coinotron today and I have a question:

I have my payout threshold set to 1 PPC and I have more than 1 PPC in confirmed rewards. When can I expect my confirmed rewards to be paid out?

Hey
You must have at least 10 PPC confirmed coins: http://coinotron.com/coinotron/AccountServlet?action=home
Automatic payouts are processed every 10 minutes.

There is separate Coinotron thread dedicated to alternate currencies(PPC,LTC,SC,LQC): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pool-coinotron-ravencoin-pps-15-pplns-rbpps-0-49182
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hello,

Just started mining PPCoin with Coinotron today and I have a question:

I have my payout threshold set to 1 PPC and I have more than 1 PPC in confirmed rewards. When can I expect my confirmed rewards to be paid out?
legendary
We have started a PPCoin pool!

1. You can use any BTC miner
2. On our website choose worker type PPC. Point worker to coinotron.com, port 8322 or 9322.

Pages:
Jump to: