Pages:
Author

Topic: COINOTRON pool - BTC pool closed, please withdraw your coins. - page 7. (Read 61796 times)

legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
Activity: 607
Merit: 500
stratum for PPC?  Smiley
Activity: 826
I was just curious if there is a way to change from say TRC to PPC on the Fly without restarting the miner software.

because the option to change workers to different coin types on the my account page.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
http://www.websitedown.info/coinotron.com

Says Coinotron is down.

I've been wondering why my LTC miner has been running but not displaying any work on the site.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004
Site getting DDoS?
legendary
Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000
FYI
I turned on SSL on website.
legendary
Hi, I have stopped mining litecoins, and I have 5.50340927 litecoins stuck on the pool. It won't let me pay out because there is no manual payout button and it's below the 10 litecoin automatic payout threshhold. Could you please force a payout of the remaining balance to the litecoin address on file? My account name is ssateneth

Done.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004
Hi, I have stopped mining litecoins, and I have 5.50340927 litecoins stuck on the pool. It won't let me pay out because there is no manual payout button and it's below the 10 litecoin automatic payout threshhold. Could you please force a payout of the remaining balance to the litecoin address on file? My account name is ssateneth
legendary
I don't know if this belongs here or not. But is there a way to find out how many blocks I've solved on any of the coinotron pools? Also is there a way to see how many confirms are left on blocks that go past the 20 that are displayed? Thanks.

This data is of course available from database but it isn't presented on the website.

How do I see whats on the database then?
Only operator has access to db. If you want I can provide you with a list of blocks solved by you.
Activity: 154
Don't dwell in the past, don't dream of the future
I don't know if this belongs here or not. But is there a way to find out how many blocks I've solved on any of the coinotron pools? Also is there a way to see how many confirms are left on blocks that go past the 20 that are displayed? Thanks.

This data is of course available from database but it isn't presented on the website.

How do I see whats on the database then?
Activity: 756
is there payment for stales/rejects where can I see that statistic?
Activity: 607
really great news!
but i cannot connect to site!
legendary

Activity: 154
Don't dwell in the past, don't dream of the future
legendary
Good news!

Pool is up and running.
Payouts are enabled.
NVC Pool is closed. Please withdraw coins before March 15, 2013
BTC Pool is back DGM.

Thanks to Neotrix our website is under protection of koddos.com

Activity: 490
I really miss the calc at the top that reflected which cryptocurrency was worth mining at any given time...
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Aww.. I missed this site, when I come back it's being ddosed.. Sad
legendary
We are again under DDoS attack
Activity: 768
It's under DDOS again?
legendary
finally!
is there a way to prevent Ddos?

Cloudflare for example. But It costs at least 200$.
Pages:
Jump to: