Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 6. (Read 7625 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 02:38:28 PM
I think that the best alternatives to bitcoins are IOTA (IOT OR MIOTA) Crypto currency without commissions and miners. It was created as a means of payment for the realization of the concept of "Internet of Things" (Internet of Things, IoT). Indeed, there are no commissions here, which makes it possible to use IOTA for micropayments (for example, in 1 RUB). This is also a fully self-sustaining network: there are no miners here, and users themselves confirm the transactions of other users.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
November 12, 2018, 02:25:05 PM
If you want to hold your coins, you must choose the coins that you know are stable and will prove to be profitable in long run too. For this my suggestions would be:->
 Neo
 Monero
 Ripple
 Waves
 Litecoin
 Ethereum
 Bitcoin
Activity: 602
November 12, 2018, 02:21:39 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereium both are the important coins for hold. If we can buy and hold this two then we will get profited by them I think. So according to your ability to buy them and keep hold.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 02:18:36 PM
    What's left? of course, if some sort of coin now panitsa I mean,I have to sell it,but a sense to sell a penny,or a point that was worth 20 times more expensive,but now worth a penny,meaning to touch it?that's why we have to wait, but he understands that the investor must be patient, otherwise miss a good time, and not taking advantage of the moment of success
Activity: 17
November 12, 2018, 02:13:41 PM
I recommend you to hold ethereum. Ethereum is very potential to become a popular coin in the future. I am sure of this because ethereum offers many benefits. Ethereum is almost perfect as a crypto currency only people don't know much about ethereum. When talking about crypto currencies, people only know bitcoin. But I'm sure if the public is aware of ethereum's presence then they will prefer ethereum rather than bitcoin. That is a bit of my idea about long term coin holding.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
November 12, 2018, 02:11:42 PM
The best coins will be classic strong projects from the top 20, obviously this is Bitcoin and ethereum. Also, I would choose the coins of exchanges, such as BNB, they are very strong in the market.
Activity: 7
November 12, 2018, 02:07:33 PM
For long term investments, I'm hodling TRX, XRP, and the waves. They are really good coins and I see them doing well in the near future.
Activity: 11
November 12, 2018, 02:06:50 PM
I am holding a lot of tokens. As I think Token if it can go the trade, the value it will be different. Prices can be high and low but there are many potential tokens
Activity: 3
November 12, 2018, 02:06:08 PM
Telcoin is an Ethereum-based blockchain accepted and distributed by telecom operators and is available to billions of users all around the globe via their mobile phones. The main focus of the project is to connect mobile networks globally.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 11, 2018, 09:16:08 PM
I think Litecoin is a very good cryptocurrency, and it suddenly rose to a very high price in the last bull market. So I believe that there will be more room for growth in the future, and now is a good time to invest in it because its price has dropped a lot.
November 12, 2018, 02:01:39 PM
My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
November 12, 2018, 02:00:53 PM
There are too many coins in the coin market you can search there looking for your best one to invest for the long term investment. I would love to suggest you ETH, Litecoin, Nano, Cardano and Stella which are many promising coins for long-term investment and will bring huge profits if you sell them at the right time.
Activity: 3
November 11, 2018, 09:07:24 PM
They are quite reliable because of the good feedback they get from their investors. This is a coin that doesn't need to be doubted.
November 12, 2018, 01:58:40 PM
The THEKEY project is developing an Identification Verification tool with a blockchain-based dynamic multi-dimension identification. The project is s decentralised ecosystem of Identity Verification Tool constantly employing National Big-data and blockchain.
Activity: 12
November 12, 2018, 01:50:35 PM
Any coin in top 10 based on market cap is good for holding for long term. One good coin is litecoin.
Activity: 15
November 12, 2018, 01:46:39 PM
There are many people who are holding IOTA, I think it is a good coin.
November 12, 2018, 01:45:51 PM
I think that the best after the ethereum is ripple. Because it has great potential and many opportunities. Many projects are connected with it. I believe in it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 01:45:27 PM
NEO is an excellent currency to do hodl, not for something they call it the Chinese ETH, you only have to wait for China to decide to give the go-ahead to the cryptos, which may be next year or in 5 years, but it is a bet that may well be worth it, maybe ripple too, but I am not very interested in its form of business.
November 12, 2018, 01:43:51 PM
For me the best coins to hold are utility tokens specially project who promotes renewable energy !
Activity: 13
November 12, 2018, 01:39:57 PM
The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Pages:
Jump to: