Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 5. (Read 7625 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 04:39:00 PM
SIACOIN (SC). This promising newcomer of the crypto-currency market is not so much a virtual payment medium as an innovative technology of cloud storage that can protect all your assets even in the event of a force majeure system failure. This is a global decentralized repository that provides users from all over the world with an unparalleled level of privacy and security of information.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
November 12, 2018, 04:38:05 PM
I suggest you to analyze and do research on the following altcoin:
1.Neo
2.NPXS
3.Dash
4.CREDITS (CS)
5.LYMPO
6.BTC
7.Zeepin
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
November 12, 2018, 04:18:25 PM
In such a market, I now think that it is worth keeping tokens in the top 50, everything below is not very reliable. And from 50 you need to choose those tokens that have potential.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 03:56:39 PM
Besides Eth, there are several other Altcoins that I will make an investment. I will choose Litecoin, Etc, Ripple and waves. In my opinion they are the best Altcoin among the others. And I'm sure they can make a profit for me.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 03:53:32 PM
In my opinion, coins that have good long-term potential are the top ten of the top coins of crypto currencies. In my opinion, these coins are potential for the future. If I am given the freedom to choose, I will choose ripple. I really like ripple because at the beginning I got to know the ripple, I immediately fell in love with this ripple coin. Ripple is very potential and has advantages in terms of transaction speed. No doubt the transaction speed on this ripple is indeed a champion when compared to other crypto currencies. The ripple is capable of doing many transactions at once in a fairly short time, which is only a few minutes. The advantage of supporting this transaction speed is that the ripple is quite stable when there is a hard fork. This reason is a lot of choice for investors in choosing ripple. When there is a hard fork, the ripple will automatically resolve this interference situation in just a few seconds. Finally, I chose the ripple because the ripple has a fairly large block size.
copper member
Activity: 19
November 12, 2018, 03:37:59 PM
I personally only would go with top25 coins, or even better with top10 coins like Ethereum, Bitcoin, Stellar. After all nobody can tell you which coin you should hodl or not. It's all about your own effort and your own research. Good luck in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 12
November 12, 2018, 03:36:02 PM
My suggestion to you to hold is NEO, EOS, and ADA these altcoins has a potential to give you a huge profits from investing it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 03:30:18 PM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.
Well, for long-term storage, you need to choose good coins buy eos and you will be satisfied, because it is in a bullish trend will make och good money
brand new
Activity: 0
November 12, 2018, 01:37:47 PM
I chose stellar and ripple to hold for 1-2 months, because the coin price is cheap and very fast when the price rises again. For a long term I chose ethereum to invest some of my money
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
November 12, 2018, 03:25:58 PM
I think that best coins for holding is coins which have own blockchain. That is NEM, Waves, NEO, BCH, Stellar and others. If we talking about coins from ICO - i think that most interested now is Hetachain and also i have a lot of waitings from Neluns project. Stable coins now most trended, as for my opinion.
Activity: 14
November 12, 2018, 03:23:35 PM
I think Litecoin is a very good cryptocurrency, and it suddenly rose to a very high price in the last bull market. So I believe that there will be more room for growth in the future, and now is a good time to invest in it because its price has dropped a lot.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100