Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 19. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 02:55:51 PM
CARDANO (ADA). Open crypto-currency project, which is a decentralized public block chart. Its authors are aiming to improve the smart contract platform, which will allow users to create applications and contracts inexpensively and safely. This will create a new decentralized economy, and the financial industry will become more democratized.
Activity: 11
November 03, 2018, 02:54:06 PM
I think that the best after the ethereum is ripple. Because it has great potential and many opportunities. Many projects are connected with it. I believe in it.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 02:42:16 PM
I believe in Bitcoin and ETH so i will invest in ETH and Bitcoin at this moment. And they are definitely the right choice when Bitcoin increases, then ETH will also increase.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 02:41:51 PM
there is no coin to hold but to sell it must wait for the price to go up first with certainty and then sell it to get a very high profit so it can meet my kitchen needs.
Activity: 12
November 03, 2018, 02:36:04 PM
You can examine a lot coins but my favoroutie coins that are VeChain, Cardano, Credits and Ins. I think you can gain better profit with these coins.
Activity: 9
November 03, 2018, 02:33:13 PM
For long term investments, I'm hodling TRX, XRP, and the waves. They are really good coins and I see them doing well in the near future.
Activity: 13
November 03, 2018, 02:30:16 PM
DATA (DTA). An AI-powered trust alliance, DATA is working towards providing solutions for major ad-fraud problems in the world today. The blockchain project is initiated and governed by Blockchain Data Foundation Limited and employs a reward system to incentivise end-users for their attention.
Activity: 182
September 28, 2018, 07:11:14 AM
I think there such a large number of altcoins for us to hold for long haul as long as regardless we think they can possibly ascend later on, and obviously we should pick painstakingly on the grounds that holding can be hazardous when the market is in downtrend, it is so difficult to get benefit when the value continue falling in spite of the way that we can get more altcoins. in any case, as a long haul holders, we can simply pick great altcoins from the maket to hold.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 28, 2018, 03:30:40 AM
If you look at what coins the volume comes in when the market is quiet, it's Bitcoin Cash, Lightcoin, Ether, Neo.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
September 26, 2018, 09:40:30 AM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.
Kick coin because that was giving a very huge monthly airdrops till the next year, i can get more than 2 eth in a month from the airdrops by holding my kick coin.
CRPT which has been delivering the product but it needs a lot of improvisation in the future.
anyother project that has released the product ti be usede by traders or crypto users.
Coins that are in low price actually the one who needs to hold for. And you will know the worth if yiu really hold it until the price rises up. Everyone should do that and dont be so afraid of losing income and selling it in low peice. It was a big loss when you do that. And knowing that later it will be pumping in price.
for coins that I strongly recommend to use the Ripple. I have been paying attention to the development of the Ripple that continue to show developments. This shows that Ripple is indeed the main coins deserves to be quite profitable future through holding it.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
September 26, 2018, 09:36:15 AM
I think some coins that are worth holding for the long term are ethereum, Litecoin and Dash, even though there are many users who panic but I think holding when the market is red is better.
Activity: 434
September 26, 2018, 09:35:00 AM
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano are good coins to hold it until some period. I think that they will give you a cool profit when the market be green again.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
September 26, 2018, 09:31:09 AM

If bitcoin and ethereum is excluded i think its better to hold ADA. This token is so promising and will be more potential in the future, although is more affordable to buy. This token is very worth for holding in a long term.
Activity: 15
September 26, 2018, 08:57:16 AM
As for me, the best coins for holdin are bitcoin and ethereum, which you excluded. So it took some time for me to make a kind of research and find what to suggest. Well, according to the info, which I’ve just found on the Internet (seriously, didn’t know what to suggest) Tether, NEO, BNB, and ICON might be ok for the purpose of holding.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 133
September 25, 2018, 05:27:49 PM
If you already have coins of projects that you considered promising and continue to believe in them, then continue to keep them on and on. Anyway, it's not profitable to sell them now.
It seems to me that you do not need to touch your portfolios, because the current state of the crypto-currency market may not give you the results you want. Your coins, which you keep, will still rise in price at least 10X, because that is how the market sank this year.
Activity: 616
September 25, 2018, 05:09:58 PM
If you already have coins of projects that you considered promising and continue to believe in them, then continue to hold them on and on. Anyway, it's not profitable to sell them now.
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 25, 2018, 04:11:44 PM
Friends, keep your Ether! Keep it tight and do not give it to anyone! As soon as regulation of the security of coins comes out, Ether will be needed again!
Activity: 168
September 25, 2018, 02:36:39 PM
I think that now is the time to invest in litrcoin. Because as for me it is the most stable and strong coin that will grow in the future.
Activity: 420
September 25, 2018, 02:35:21 PM
Now the choice of coins is huge. I do not understand how you can miss such a big chance and not buy a standard set of cryptocurrencies for the future. You can find a list of the most popular coins on any cryptocurrency exchange and buying them will be the best solution for you
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
September 25, 2018, 07:09:02 AM
I think it is necessary to hold the coins in which you are 99% sure. In that case, you will not sell them on the worst day.
Pages:
Jump to: