Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 18. (Read 7628 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 06:08:02 PM
I like Ripple, Litecoin, Dogecoin, EOS. Basically all top 20 coins are good for holding because they are demanded and great overall.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://temco.io
November 03, 2018, 05:33:10 PM
Now good for hold tokens is:
XRP
ETH
Cardano
Doge
better safety and hold tokens on real time
Are you for real? doge is a complete mess. it is possible that it will become worthless in one day and become a useless piece of dirt
copper member
Activity: 84
IRONX
November 03, 2018, 05:10:36 PM
Now good for hold tokens is:
XRP
ETH
Cardano
Doge
better safety and hold tokens on real time
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 03, 2018, 04:57:14 PM
Currently, there are 2 potential altcoins to be developed: NEO and EOS. I strongly believe in these two types of altcoins. So you should trade long term with 2 types of altcoins.

Yes, now almost any coin has prospects for growth. I would not choose only 2 coins, but I would choose 10 different coins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
November 03, 2018, 03:59:22 PM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.
I think BCH is a good coin for long-term investment, because it has clearer and better features than other coins
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 03, 2018, 03:49:27 PM
In my portfolio is iota, eos, ether, sia, sys. In my opinion, these coins will exist for a very long time and their capitalization will constantly increase
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
November 03, 2018, 03:36:43 PM
Recently I learned about the crypto-exchange ABCC, it is not so long ago in the market, its development strategy is somewhat vaguely reminiscent of Binance. ABCC has its own token, you can buy they for future.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
November 03, 2018, 03:36:31 PM
I bought for long-term storage - BAT, NANO, HYDRO, XRP and a few others. I think that I can get a good profit from them in 0.5 - 1 year. Also sometimes I trade these coins on the stock exchange to increase their number.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 03, 2018, 02:52:44 PM
In addition to Bitcoin, which is considered the preferred coin for HODL all year round, I propose to keep coins from Amazzy Bounties, these are like OMX and CHT, as a result of that, in fact, I believe, in fact, that they are valuable in the future and have a specious background, actually it's from AmaZix Bounties which for me, exclusively legal and respectable platform fees!
Activity: 14
November 03, 2018, 03:26:09 PM
There are so many crypto coins that are worth for holding in a long term. Basically, they are also the cryptos that are listed on top of the list among the rest. One good example of coins that are good for holding are Ripple, Cardano, Stellar, Neo, EOS, and IOTA.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 03, 2018, 02:45:55 PM
I think it could be AELF (ELF) - A self-developing platform that should become a real panacea for anyone who works with digital currency and needs different tools to perform a task. The platform aelf is characterized by phenomenal multitasking and the ability to quickly and easily adapt to any user need.
Activity: 588
November 03, 2018, 03:21:01 PM
I think that binance coin has the possibility of being a long-term coin investment because it has a very large exchange platform and of course as one of the most favorite exchanges in the crypto world
November 03, 2018, 03:18:57 PM
Good advice. In fact, predictors for crypto-currencies and purchases of the right coins do not exist. It is necessary to try most
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 03:18:08 PM
There are many out there and some of them are lock up because they were sold during ICO phase, those project are legit and long term investment. As you can see the market is bad of now and they don't want to waste their money to open a exchanges or to be list.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
November 03, 2018, 03:15:57 PM
I think that in addition to Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is worth investing in such coins as Monero, Ripple, EOS, Waves and OMG. There are even younger and more promising coins, but at the moment to invest in them, in the long term, I think it will not be the best solution.
Activity: 266
November 03, 2018, 03:07:11 PM
I advise you to buy some coins, I think they have good potential: Monero, dash, XRP.
November 03, 2018, 03:06:49 PM
I think that the best alternatives to bitcoins are ARDOR (ARDR) - A virtual ecosystem developed on a blockbuster, offering users convenient ways to scale the network. In fact, this is the second generation of Nxt, but more perfect: ARDOR provides the ability to create your own child chains within the system. Through this platform, any company can create their own coins and receive a commission for their transfer. And transactions within the network are almost instantaneous: it usually takes 60 seconds, or even less.
Activity: 12
November 03, 2018, 03:05:48 PM
I see many potential coins that are good to hold for the long term. but in my opinion the best choice is to hold ETH and NEO because those two coins are coins that I think will dominate the altcoin market someday. I believe both coins have better potential than other coins.
Activity: 13
November 03, 2018, 03:04:08 PM
Currently, there are 2 potential altcoins to be developed: NEO and EOS. I strongly believe in these two types of altcoins. So you should trade long term with 2 types of altcoins.
Activity: 12
November 03, 2018, 02:59:52 PM
since market bloody again today after sec postponed about ETF, i think no other option except holding all of our asset.if we dont do this, and sell our asset its value only left 20% maximum.and its harmed us
Pages:
Jump to: