Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 22. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 12:39:26 PM
Now the whole market has an attractive price, so I would recommend that you look at more stable and popular tokens, Ethereum or Neo.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 12:37:30 PM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.
You can also check these coins and to read the Whitepaper. I think these projects have a very nice future.

DASH, NEO, IOTA
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 12:29:13 PM
Another good week for altcoyins. Stellar added 20% to the cost after a long winter. It is very good. You can add Ripple

To these two coins, you can also add Electroneum. Over the past 24 hours, the coin has risen in price by 38%. I want to note the good trend. If everything goes on like this, we'll see what we expect from the spring of this year.
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
September 23, 2018, 12:26:00 PM

Have you heard about Dragon coin (DRG) ? I am very confident this token will be shining in the future. Right now this coin price is at $0.14, it's very undervalued. They just launched/released their own exchange called DRGx a couple days ago.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
September 23, 2018, 12:18:06 PM
Kick coin because that was giving a very huge monthly airdrops till the next year, i can get more than 2 eth in a month from the airdrops by holding my kick coin.
CRPT which has been delivering the product but it needs a lot of improvisation in the future.
anyother project that has released the product ti be usede by traders or crypto users.
Coins that are in low price actually the one who needs to hold for. And you will know the worth if yiu really hold it until the price rises up. Everyone should do that and dont be so afraid of losing income and selling it in low peice. It was a big loss when you do that. And knowing that later it will be pumping in price.
Activity: 297
September 23, 2018, 11:36:29 AM
I would think of the top 10 coin to invest, because I really have complete faith in these coins, and I believe they will not disappoint me. The currencies I am best now are BTC, ETH, TRX, and XRP, NEO. These are coins for long term investment.
Activity: 211
September 23, 2018, 11:35:28 AM
I advise you to choose dogecoin, because dogecoin is very good for long-term and short-term investments. Dogecoin also includes popular coins and also coins that have the potential to grow.
Activity: 287
September 23, 2018, 11:30:27 AM
In the long run, I would think of NEO because it's only  NEO investments. NEO is top ranked best with the altcoins. NEO prices are falling here is the opportunity to invest and keep them long term to high profits. When the price increases, it will bring a large profit
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 23, 2018, 11:27:25 AM
For long-term storage, it is better to choose peer-to-peer coins with the consensus of POW. Preferably very liquid.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 11:20:28 AM
I recommend you to invest in these coins:-

DEX
DASH
NEO
IOTA
RIPPLE
Activity: 910
September 23, 2018, 11:18:07 AM
coin for longterm besides bitcoin and ethereum, maybe you can try buying etc, xrp or xlm and neo. why I recommend the coin, because the coin have a stable price. and the sales volume is also quite good. a few moments ago xrp and xlm experienced a price increase too. I think the 4 coins are suitable for holding long terms.
I agree with you, because I heard the news yesterday that next year will be a year for XRP and XLM which will grow into strong coins, we can see XRP yesterday steal the attention by shifting ethereum's place in second place in the market cap.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
September 23, 2018, 11:15:28 AM
Another good week for altcoyins. Stellar added 20% to the cost after a long winter. It is very good. You can add Ripple
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 23, 2018, 11:11:22 AM
I suggest that you keep Electroneum tokens because at this time they are very active in developing their platform and also at the moment the price of ETN has increased compared to a few months ago.
Activity: 728
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
September 23, 2018, 11:05:43 AM
coin for longterm besides bitcoin and ethereum, maybe you can try buying etc, xrp or xlm and neo. why I recommend the coin, because the coin have a stable price. and the sales volume is also quite good. a few moments ago xrp and xlm experienced a price increase too. I think the 4 coins are suitable for holding long terms.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
September 23, 2018, 05:36:38 AM
I just want to hold coin like pundi because they sell the real product and that product it's very good.
I believe one day this project will be very big because they has a great product and good team too.
i have never heard about such a project but thank ypu very much for mentioning it  i think i should hage a closer look
Activity: 280
September 22, 2018, 04:58:08 PM
Neo and Ripple are the two best projects with a great future at the moment on the crypto market. I also think that in 2019 they will have a great success
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
September 23, 2018, 10:14:33 AM
I know that you want to know oppionion about diffrent coins which will be surely good in the future. But I think that only Bitcoin meets this condition.
Buy Bitcoin and do not care about others Wink.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
September 23, 2018, 10:11:11 AM

Currently holding XRP for long term seems profitable because the price has increased several times in the market.
Maybe something big will coming later from Ripple. But if you want to hold coin, always hold other good coins as well to diversify your investment.
Activity: 322
September 23, 2018, 08:43:04 AM

I believe that in the long run Bitcoin, Ripple, NEO and Ethereum remain the most reliable coins. They have long been the confident leaders of the crypto market. Now their price has significantly decreased due to market problems, but from next year the situation should gradually recover.
Activity: 140
September 23, 2018, 08:34:48 AM
Any coins are suitable for a hold. Now all cryptocurrency costs little very much and nothing can be sold. It is necessary to wait for the best times
Pages:
Jump to: