Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 24. (Read 7657 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 04:19:29 PM
I believe that we should only invest strong and promising tokens with good capitalization, such as Cardano, EOS, NEO, Ethereum Classic, Monero and Ripple
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 04:14:22 PM
On crypto the market there are a lot of very interesting projects. But I always liked a blockchain projects. They are very demanded at the moment as ETH works not in the best way. Therefore I invested in blockchains: Quarkchain and Pchain. I trust in these projects!
Activity: 467
September 22, 2018, 03:24:10 PM
I made the mistake of selling Bittwatt at a very cheap price, by looking at the price performance of the market, I think they deserve more credit for the long term
Activity: 266
September 22, 2018, 03:22:28 PM
I have some Ethereum, Ripple and Cardano and I think they are very good for long-term investment. By the way, Market is looking really promicing now
Activity: 324
September 22, 2018, 02:48:32 PM
I think that the best coins are btc and ether, they have great potential and they are the best and most popular in the market now, to my mind it is better to buy and keep them now
Activity: 130
Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY
September 22, 2018, 02:47:30 PM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.
I mostly choose coins that have already proved their potential and benefit for cryptography. I believe in their excellent potential, so now I continue to hold them for the future, as their price will increase with time. My favorite coins are Ripple, Ethereum and Ripple.
Activity: 268
September 22, 2018, 02:18:59 PM
I believe that now the best solution is to invest in buying top-10 altcoins. Since they have already confirmed their excellent potential and undoubted benefits for the digital society. When choosing a coin, I prefer to take into account the technology, the development team and the real prospects for development in the future. Therefore, today I made my choice in favor of NEO, EThereum and Ripple.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
September 21, 2018, 01:54:52 PM
I'm holding CS, MWAT, XYO for the very long term say 2 to 3 years from now. I believe in the projects.
Activity: 616
September 21, 2018, 01:46:52 PM
Oh, thousands. Choose any as they say I see the future. To here-so you immediately have listed here all the coins, that is unlikely. You need to read and study the materials yourself, watch the articles of the top most promising and popular coins. Why they are considered as such, read more and more. Because one or two of the three reviews on the forum you will not get as much useful information as if this info you studied. I do not like to rely on chance and these issues are very critical. I study everything myself thoroughly and only then invest my money. But in my investment portfolio there are such popular coins as NEO, XRP, ADA.
Activity: 378
September 21, 2018, 01:07:12 PM
In addition to bitcoin and ethereum, coins are now emerging with their quality that continues to increase and its future is more radiated. That makes them have high competitiveness so that they can survive in the future. Like EOS, NEO and also Waves.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 21, 2018, 01:03:39 PM
For a long-term perspective I advise you to buy INS, TRIG, Waves, Stratis and ADA. These projects teams make big developments and it will help them make a price much higher.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 01:03:06 PM
I will consider you to look at these coins:-

ADA, NEM, RIPPLE, LTC
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
September 21, 2018, 10:24:53 AM
there is nothing better than bitcoin and ethereum, but if you want to try, you can buy BCH and Dash. because in my opinion the price of BCH and Dash always follows the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
September 21, 2018, 12:45:15 PM
I would not invest in many altcoins today. On September 30, something must necessarily happen with the top 10: the next decision about bitcoin ETF. I "threw" all my capitals into ETH and BTC. To the moon soon, IMHO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
September 21, 2018, 12:35:37 PM
I think these coins are the good holding for the long term:-
CAS
EOS
ADA
XLM
IMT
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
September 21, 2018, 12:23:28 PM
I just do not suggest you choose the eth for long holding, it is not the correct coin for it. Just choose the lower altcoins in top of the market, they would to be good for long term hold.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 12:17:32 PM
 I suggest to you that you can hold in a long term and can give you a good future and stable is ETH because it is one of the popular for now that everyone have because they know that it can price will increase.
Activity: 173
September 21, 2018, 11:48:52 AM
You can hold the coin top 10 of the cryptocurrency. These coins are the very stable price and the potential for the short term in my opinion ( ETH, EOS, XLM ).
Activity: 1210
September 21, 2018, 11:36:56 AM
if you have large enough capital then you can invest by buying ETH, NEO and XRP coins. I think you will be safer because if there are coins that are less potential then you still have hope on other coins. and if all three coins rise, you can get big profits.
but if your capital isn't too big, in my opinion it's better to hold an ETH.
Activity: 175
September 21, 2018, 10:35:26 AM
These coins:-

XRP
NEO
EOS
NEM
IOTA
Pages:
Jump to: