Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 23. (Read 7657 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 23, 2018, 08:27:31 AM
Now you can buy almost any altcoin and it will grow in price, take a look at what happens to coins on SMS, some grow by 5 000%, of course with very small volumes, but already 100% -200% is not uncommon.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
September 23, 2018, 07:57:50 AM
I chose the strategy to hold tokens with low capitalization. these tokens can make several XXX. Such of them from my portfolio: PAI. XYO. HBZ. OPT. NAS
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
September 23, 2018, 07:37:39 AM
I think that's exactly bitcoin and Ethereum ,it is said on the stock exchange "blue chips" .It is unlikely that when investing in these coins you will lose money on a long term.But there will also be projects that can bring you more profit,but it's more risky
  I believe that the best coin to hold today is ethereum, I believe that the price of ethereum today is temporarily down, and maybe in the next few months ethereum will soon rise same with the other crypto coin on the crypto feild. So let's wait for it and make hold for good.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 23, 2018, 07:31:27 AM
I think that's exactly bitcoin and Ethereum ,it is said on the stock exchange "blue chips" .It is unlikely that when investing in these coins you will lose money on a long term.But there will also be projects that can bring you more profit,but it's more risky
Activity: 280
yamzu
September 23, 2018, 05:43:45 AM
The choose of really good and perspective altcoin for hold need time to analyse it. So, I just suggest to you pay attention to the next coins like: Docademic, Litecoin and NEO. This is not an exhaustive list of alts.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
September 23, 2018, 05:35:54 AM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.
i would not exclude bitcoin and ethereum in i am talkingabout the long term. Well, maybe you will be interested ineos or litecoin
Activity: 658
September 23, 2018, 05:33:49 AM
I just want to hold coin like pundi because they sell the real product and that product it's very good.
I believe one day this project will be very big because they has a great product and good team too.
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
September 23, 2018, 05:31:58 AM
So, when you want to choose the correct coin for hold, you should to pay attention on many aspects. But the most simple way is the choose one from top 10-20 coins in market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 05:30:27 AM
I will hold the best coin in cmc like ripple, xlm, monero and dash. Especially for ripple and xlm i will hold them for a very long time maybe more than 1 year because i very believe with their future in this crypto world.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
September 23, 2018, 05:14:24 AM
Long-term holdings aren't always the right thing to do, and you should keep a close eye on the market and trade on sentiment.

I recommend buying potential COINS like bitcoin and ethereum at low prices, and holding them for the long term is the best option.

If you keep on buying during the dips and sell on high you should be good for the short term strategy. for the long term you should just buy on the dips and keep it . Do not worry about the fall in short time as it can easily recover in the long run and give you money.
Activity: 67
September 23, 2018, 05:13:54 AM
Ethereum continues to strengthen its position thanks to its unique development ecosystem, on the basis of which it is possible to create decentralized applications. This innovative approach of the creators of Ethereum has already proved its effectiveness in practice.
Activity: 238
September 23, 2018, 04:46:30 AM
I now work with reliable altcoins, which have good potential for further development. To minimize the risks, I distribute 80% of my money for the purchase of Neo, EOS, Ripple, Cardano and Ethereum. The remaining 20% of my money I invest in the purchase of new coins with a good potential for a rise in price in the future.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 04:29:17 AM
you think don't, exclude 2 this type because this because it is both 2 of it. please think, even both 2 Bitcoin and Ethereum Undecided Undecided
Activity: 197
September 23, 2018, 04:24:06 AM
I will consider you to look at these coins:-

ADA, NEM, RIPPLE, LTC
That is a pick that anyone with money should invest in before asking any other questions on altcoin investing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 04:23:05 AM
I will choose bitcoin first. Bitcoin does well with long term plan. Bitcoin is decentralized and is a viable alternative to fiat anywhere. Ethereum is getting similar attention accorded bitcoin. Recently, SEC came out with communique that affirm bitcoin and ethereum as a  decentralized asset!
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 04:13:04 AM
Why will you exclude bitcoin and ethereum from the coins you want to hold for a longer period if time. These are the leading coins in the cryptomarket. Aside these coins I will suggest XMR, NEO, and Litecoin
Activity: 294
September 22, 2018, 05:00:24 PM
I think that a good coin for long-term storage is Ether, Neo and Waves. Buy them in your wallet and they will not disappoint you Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 04:57:28 PM
If you want to hold and store coins for a long time, it is better for you to save the coins in the form of bitcoin and if you want to trade, you better choose ethereum, which changes prices faster than with bitcoin.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 04:54:22 PM
I have follwoing portfolio,

XVG
TRX
LTC
ADA
REBL
BTG
I have been holding for a good amount of time and will keep holding them until I get good profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
September 22, 2018, 04:42:38 PM
There are many coins worth investing in cryptocurrency business but I will recommend coins like Ethereum,  Neo,  bitcoin,  litecoin which will generate more profits in the future for you.
Pages:
Jump to: