Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 45. (Read 7666 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 12:41:31 AM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.

For me, the coin that is worth holding is bitcoin, because they are reliable coins in this industry, and the safest.
They are quite reliable because of the good feedback they get from their investors. This is a coin that doesn't need to be doubted.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 10:15:13 AM
There are so many crypto coins that are worth for holding in a long term. Basically, they are also the cryptos that are listed on top of the list among the rest. One good example of coins that are good for holding are Ripple, Cardano, Stellar, Neo, EOS, and IOTA.
Yes, I really agree with what you say and the coin you mentioned I think it is very good for long-term investment,
yes, we have to keep up to date with it so we don't miss information
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 08, 2018, 10:04:01 AM
I think that all cryptocurrencies should be held in the current situation because market is very unreliable and we have to support it as well as  we can.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 07:53:15 AM
yeh it is good time to invest in to some good coins,all are now in very deep and cheap.. I found some good and promising coins for 2018.
1.ICX
2.RIPPLE
3.ADA
4.WABI
5.APH
 you can buy thees coins now at very cheap price.thees coins will make some massive moves in the year end.before you invest do your own research about the coin..  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 07:33:18 AM

I think you should choose coins who have low supply and price is on the lower side too. But most importantly you need to know about the project and the community. It's the community which defines the growth of the project. I can suggest two coins as of now:
1. PRIV - currently only $0.06 and supply of only 7M in circulation, they've not done any ICO, only AD to there community members. In total there will be 20 Airdrop, 9 of them already happened. Join now to get a portion of the remaining 11 AD. A must to have in your portfolio. Easily 10-15x returns on the next bull run.
2. GVT - currently at $5.8 and token supply is only 4.4M. A huge potential coin.
Activity: 308
August 08, 2018, 07:26:33 AM
If bitcoin and etherium are excluded, then it's worth trying Neo and Eos, in my opinion this is the most optimal option
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
August 08, 2018, 07:24:35 AM
There are so many crypto coins that are worth for holding in a long term. Basically, they are also the cryptos that are listed on top of the list among the rest. One good example of coins that are good for holding are Ripple, Cardano, Stellar, Neo, EOS, and IOTA.
Activity: 26
August 08, 2018, 07:16:25 AM
I will suggest you to buy some monero and keep for as long as you can. It will always be in demand among some people.
Activity: 26
August 08, 2018, 06:52:25 AM
Any coin in top 10 based on market cap is good for holding for long term. One good coin is litecoin.
Activity: 37
August 08, 2018, 06:48:06 AM
Excluding BTC and ETH, I would choose NEO for long term.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 06:41:48 AM
i think there so many altcoins for us to hold for long term as long as we still think they have potential to rise in the future, and of course we must choose carefully because holding can be risky when the market is in downtrend, it is so hard to get profit when the price keep falling despite the fact that we can get more altcoins. but as a long term holders, we can always choose good altcoins from the maket to hold.

I agree with you. But to be honest it is always difficult for me to make a decision as I always hesitate whether I am doing right or wrong. I do my own research but Iam never sure whether I have chosen the right coin or not.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 06:30:19 AM

My suggestion to you to hold is NEO, EOS, and ADA these altcoins has a potential to give you a huge profits from investing it.
Activity: 137
KONIOS.com
August 08, 2018, 06:27:06 AM
I think it is a good choice to hold some of the top cryptocurrencies in this market, such as EOS, LTC, NEO. These are very good cryptocurrencies, I believe that waiting for the market to pick up, they will have a lot of room for growth, so investing in them in the future you will get huge profits.
Activity: 9
August 08, 2018, 06:24:40 AM
There are many people who are holding IOTA, I think it is a good coin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
August 08, 2018, 05:16:04 AM
My portfolio consists mainly of ICX and EOS 40 + 40 percent and about 20 percent Ethereum which we exclude at will of the author.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 05:03:48 AM
I love financial blockchain projects because of their long-term potential, and I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 04:59:34 AM
I think now is the time to get busy buying a whole lot of altcoins that are gonna turn out good.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
August 08, 2018, 04:54:29 AM
Here you can say a lot and they will all be wrong as it is impossible to know what will happen to the coin in the future. All coins depend solely on the roadmap if suddenly the developer ceases to improve it and the community turns away from it, then it beats every coin. Hold on the coin if there is good news and sell on bad news. Each one to decide at a certain point in time.
Activity: 168
August 08, 2018, 04:50:10 AM
Hi everybody! If you think that you do not have enough experience, then I advise you to find successful people and learn from them. I know such people and they created this project. P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Activity: 63
August 08, 2018, 04:40:21 AM
Stellar's engines are simple investors and large companies, but this still can not be compared with the power of banks. In early 2018, the Stellar coin showed its maximum.
Pages:
Jump to: