Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 40. (Read 7666 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
August 20, 2018, 08:47:54 AM
All market is deep. I don't think that sell anything is good idea now.
Wait a change situation on the market
But to be honest it is always difficult for me to make a decision as I always hesitate whether I am doing right or wrong. I do my own research but Iam never sure whether I have chosen the right coin or not.

It very good that you doing research yourself and not listen other advices
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 06:03:56 AM
Undoubted advantage for me is the availability of a ready product, a strong team and a development strategy, so I invest in BTC ETH IOTA XMR NEO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 08:28:18 AM
Everyone has about the same coins, many consider them promising and I'm including EOS, LTC, NEO. I think they will have opportunities for growth.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 06:38:35 AM
Coins good for hold..long term..i think most of the major altcoin...bitcoin, ether, ripple etc..
More other coins..Im holding hydro, pundix, yoloworld, toto, helbiz, neo, spotcoin, asira, effect ai... If you have one of these..its worth to hold it.. These projects have has a lot to offer in the near future..
Activity: 728
August 19, 2018, 06:37:40 AM
For now, many coins are dropped. If there are some chances to buy the potential coins, I will choose EOS. EOS has the good technology with its lite system on the smart contract based. This coin has potential with its volume in the market value. The price is still affordable to buy now and trusted to increase widely some years later.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
August 19, 2018, 06:31:44 AM
I suggest Ripple and DENT because they have a working product and their value is under $1 so it is good to buy coins like this, also coins from the top 10 list of coinmarketcap were good to hold as they had gain popularity from crypto-community.
I recommend Bitcoin because this coinis really worth it to hold or else Ethereum. if your goin to hold much better if they have potential or one of the promising crypto or hold those crypto that possible to increase their value to sure that you will get huge profit. Also holding is good thing to do and very wise if you want to grow your coin even more, that's why many people are doing it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
August 19, 2018, 06:29:22 AM
It's hard to answer you, you ruled out the strongest Altcoins. Personally, I invest such coins as NEO, Ripple, Cardano. They have a strong platform, pay attention to them.
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
August 19, 2018, 06:22:29 AM
I suggest Ripple and DENT because they have a working product and their value is under $1 so it is good to buy coins like this, also coins from the top 10 list of coinmarketcap were good to hold as they had gain popularity from crypto-community.
Activity: 56
August 19, 2018, 06:19:30 AM
I have my own collection of coins which I believe carry serious technology. It's Monero, Ripple, Cardano, Neo . These coins are sure to grow, I want to buy more, while I think
Activity: 30
Merit: 37
August 19, 2018, 05:22:53 AM
I think NEO can be an option, NEO operates in the same ETH idea where people will be able to trade any asset through blockchain technology and smart contracts. NEO has the same backbone idea as ETH. Even NEO is often referred to as The next ETH.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 06:02:22 AM
If you prefer tokens then I think any coins from the top 30 are a good choice.
I am sure that the greatest profit will be given to coins that are in the top 100 or 200, but in order to determine their need experience.
Activity: 325
August 19, 2018, 05:32:07 AM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.
I think you should always leave a place for Bitcoin and Ethereum in your portfolio, as for the long-term altcoins I would suggest you ADA, XEM, NAS and NEO.
Activity: 120
August 19, 2018, 05:28:01 AM
I think that the current market holding some excellent cryptocurrencies in the market will be a better choice, because investing in small cryptocurrencies will have great risks, and the top cryptocurrencies will have a big future. Rising space.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
August 19, 2018, 05:27:17 AM
I noticed that rarely people recommend stellar (STR) coins, I know the appearance of these coin that makes many people benefit from it. Currently STR is still in the top 10 in coinmarketcap. So I think it will be very good for those who still hold STR, you can try it.
Activity: 78
August 19, 2018, 05:15:41 AM
I think right now we need to hold on crypto currency coin because all coin fall as bitcoin fall, so when bitcoin increase other coin increase,i think we should hold
Activity: 686
August 19, 2018, 05:13:55 AM
You should choose investment altcoin in the top # 100 on Coinmarketcap!
Long-term or short-term investment depends on each altcoin but in my opinion, you should sell when you have achieved the desired return and change investment through other altcoin!
Activity: 25
August 19, 2018, 05:12:08 AM
Choosing coins for long-term investment is difficult. But I believe in these altcoins you can invest long term such as EOS, NEO, LTC, ETH Cash,...
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
August 19, 2018, 05:07:39 AM
I think Litecoin is a very good cryptocurrency, and it suddenly rose to a very high price in the last bull market. So I believe that there will be more room for growth in the future, and now is a good time to invest in it because its price has dropped a lot.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
August 19, 2018, 05:07:29 AM
I see the movement of BCH and LTC is very promising, so if I have capital much, I will invest for the long term to BCH and LTC.
Activity: 28
August 19, 2018, 05:06:23 AM
I suggest keeping the ADA for long term investment. You can also invest in an ICO, I see that there are several potential and very reliable ICO projects to invest in.
Pages:
Jump to: