Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 41. (Read 7666 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 500
August 19, 2018, 05:03:12 AM
NEO is widely and commonly known as China’s Ethereum. NEO operates within the same ideas of ETH wherein people would be able to trade any asset through blockchain technology and smart contracts. The biggest competition of NEO is ETH since they have the same backbone idea with ETH on the 2nd spot with NEO closing in at the 10th global ranking of coins. China’s number one coin is looking great as of this moment which naturally attracts investors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 19, 2018, 05:02:40 AM
Well, you have ruled out the two safest coins!
OKB, HT, BTM, XRP, EOS are very suitable for long-term holding, because these coins have stable products and teams to rely on!
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 05:02:26 AM
XMR or the Monero coin is probably one of the “older” altcoins that exist today. If you are huge in the exchange world then it wouldn’t be a surprise that you know what XMR is. The coin was made popular by illegal internet activities since the coin is untraceable, unlike ETH and BTC that has transparent blockchains. With XMR, your transactions are shielded from receiving to sending addresses as well as the amount being transferred from one party to another.
Activity: 404
August 19, 2018, 05:01:49 AM
One of the most popular features of using IOTA is that they charge ZERO FEES for any transaction. Unlike traditional cryptocurrencies, the coin does not use a blockchain but instead, “Tangle” wherein people will be verifying each other’s transaction. It still uses the idea of a consensus blockchain but with tens and billions of devices connected to each other.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 05:00:35 AM
OriginTrail and its’ TRAC token are trying to revolutionize supply chain management. With my companies in the past, managing your supply chain can become migraine inducing. This problem is exarcerbated when your supply chain crosses international borders. This is where OriginTrail comes into play.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
August 19, 2018, 04:59:33 AM
VeChain is an interesting project. If you only listened to its supporters, you would think it is the next Top 5 coin. If you listened to its detractors, it is just a scam. Like most things in life, the truth is somewhere in the middle. Nevertheless, I am quite bullish on this project. VeChain is another supply chain focused project. Imagine a world where you can track both source and quality for any medicine before ingesting it? This is what VeChain hopes to achieve as it revolutionizes the pharmaceutical industry.
Activity: 196
August 19, 2018, 04:55:16 AM
When choosing a project, I always focus on the availability of the finished product and the development potential. So lately I'm betting on working with ETH, EOS and BTC.
Activity: 350
August 19, 2018, 01:56:50 AM
I think that top altcoins is the best way to hold. At present correction will kill weak altcoins like shitcoins and others.
Yeah, top altcoins are the trusted and the most reliable one to hold as these are least affected by the price moments and have potential to survive for the long run. And now, I consider ETH, ripple to be the appropriate choice for the same, also you can opt for BTC as it's the most reputed one...

For me its ethereum and bitcoin, these two coins are my trusted coins and I have already proven its worth and in the market. even the market price drops it can still recover and these coins can sure give us good profit.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 06:16:54 PM
Other than bitcoin and Ethereum, I would definitely recommend neo-or ripples. These two will have a very important place. They are rapidly moving towards becoming one of your future crypto money
Activity: 951
August 18, 2018, 06:13:50 PM
You can check on the top 50 coins on the coinmarketcap. Check their existing whitepaper or their road map if they are following what is written or listed on it. Then join their telegram and participate by asking question. For my personal choices I would go for, Cardano (ADA), Stellar (XLM) and Pundi Labs( NPXS)

Their are a lot of coins which has a highest value though you need time to find it for the right. But it is up to you on how are you goinf to so for that exavt coin either gold or sell but commonly of the bitcoiner sell if in need and hold wait for the highest value.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 18, 2018, 06:07:23 PM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.

For a long-term perspective, you can open say the top 20 "coinmarketcap" and consider the growth prospects. I personally like EOS VeChain. But what will happen tomorrow who does not know.

Sanford you are right when you say that nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. Who knows that can sell the house and all possession and buy certain coin
and make a fortune, but things don`t work like that.
   I would never exclude Bitcoin and Ethereum. That should be the first investment, investing in other project should come later. In top 20 on CoinMarketCap there
are many good projects. EOS, Stellar, IOTA, Dash, NEO, are just some of them. I`m trying to diversify my investment into crypto-currencies, that`s what I advise
others to do. Pay attention on more than one project.
Activity: 88
August 18, 2018, 06:01:42 PM
You can even need to hold the coins from the top 20, because they will give big profit only in long-term trading!
Activity: 462
August 18, 2018, 05:53:49 PM

For a long-term perspective, you can open say the top 20 "coinmarketcap" and consider the growth prospects. I personally like EOS VeChain. But what will happen tomorrow who does not know.
Activity: 42
August 18, 2018, 05:50:32 PM
neo, eos и pябь мoгyт быть xopoшeй дoлгoй peкoмeндaциeй.
вce тpи тeпepь имeют дocтaтoчнo cильный pocт для pocтa, нo в любoй cитyaции мы нe мoжeм тoчнo пpeдcкaзaть. дa. ecли вы xoтитe кyпить eгo, я дyмaю, чтo тpи мoнeты oчeнь дocтoйны
Activity: 238
August 18, 2018, 05:44:56 PM
Of course, I think best you need to wait with this case, because over time it will take its tops over all projects. The main thing to believe.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy All of the above is good and therefore I advise you to check, as well as clarify everything about these structures, they are interesting and you can do it. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 85
August 18, 2018, 01:49:04 AM
I really like to hold, I chose a few coins . Ethereum Neo Eos Tron Monero
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 11:04:17 AM
You should check out Helbiz (HBZ), it was listed on some big exchanges and now on the way to launch their real project in USA. They've raised 38m$ in ICO, the price now is <1/10 ico price, you can buy some for good profit. I'm holding a lot of HBZ tokens.
Activity: 238
August 17, 2018, 11:00:44 AM
There are a lot of coins now is good to hold, but for me I will recommend neo since its price now is too cheap and will know the potential of this coins for long term investment. You will regret it if you didn't buy some neo now.
Yes, now the whole market has a low price, so I recommend looking at more stable and popular tokens, Ethereum or bitcoin.
Activity: 140
August 17, 2018, 10:54:34 AM
NEO, NEO is currently rising significantly.
I also hold NEO for now, oh yes, I will also recommend an ico to you.
I'm sure this is a good investment and will benefit you in the future. see my signature.  Wink
Activity: 26
August 17, 2018, 10:41:09 AM
I am holding a lot of tokens. As I think Token if it can go the trade, the value it will be different. Prices can be high and low but there are many potential tokens
Pages:
Jump to: