Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 43. (Read 7666 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 01:30:46 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best cryptocurrencies to store them. Altcoins and other coins are not worth enough to keep them for a long time
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
August 15, 2018, 02:17:58 PM
There are a lots of undervalued coins during this bad market condition. Among all of them I prefer EOS, NEO, LRC, ONT, ZIL, WTC, WAN. All these are very good coins have a very high potential to go to the moon in the next bull run.
For me the coins good for hold is Bitcoin and Ethereum because it possible to rise even more its value once the market pumping again, also this two are the best coin to hold beside they both valuable and profitable. Also you can trust to this two coins because they will never let you down and can bring good profit to you, also you never think twice or have doubtful to hold BTC and ETH because its really worthy.
Activity: 312
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 02:08:33 PM
There are a lots of undervalued coins during this bad market condition. Among all of them I prefer EOS, NEO, LRC, ONT, ZIL, WTC, WAN. All these are very good coins have a very high potential to go to the moon in the next bull run.
Activity: 280
August 15, 2018, 01:55:18 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum just need to have in your cryptocurrency portfolio. Of the other promising altcoins I can recommend you buy EOS, NEO, Ripple, Monero, dash, Nave, Cardano.
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 01:43:05 PM
I've ever heard of EOS as one of the long-term holdings. It's true? I read and analyzed this concept of the coin, but I'm still not sure whether to buy it or not.
Activity: 226
August 10, 2018, 11:46:12 AM
if Bitcoin and Ethereum are excluded, then I don't know what to suggest to hold with long-term time other than NEO and ADA.
For me, I would like to hold those promising coin in future like ethereum and bitcoin because still both coins worth it and no one can beat or surpass. I'm hoping that it will remain profitable .
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
August 15, 2018, 11:24:39 AM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.
cardano, tron, and eos are the best altcoin to hold for long term, but there are a lot of cryptocurrency that is good to hold, you can search it so you will have any other options.
Activity: 392
August 15, 2018, 07:17:47 AM
All market is deep. I don't think that sell anything is good idea now.
Wait a change situation on the market
But to be honest it is always difficult for me to make a decision as I always hesitate whether I am doing right or wrong. I do my own research but Iam never sure whether I have chosen the right coin or not.
Activity: 728
August 15, 2018, 07:14:49 AM
I think Monero is the right choice if you want to invest in the long term, monero in my opinion has a huge potential to grow and grow rapidly for a long time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
August 15, 2018, 07:10:35 AM
All market is deep. I don't think that sell anything is good idea now.
Wait a change situation on the market
Activity: 279
August 15, 2018, 05:28:57 AM
For holding you can use Btc, Eth, Eos and Waves. I think these are more preferable cryptocurrencies which will bring you a good benefit later as well.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 03:02:48 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are still at the forefront of the electronic money market. So investing in Bitcoin or Ethereum is a matter for every investor, price fluctuation, and future prospects. In my opinion, I will sell Bitcoin and keep ETH, Yesterday, I bought some eth for $ 260, I believe eth will climb and bring a lot of profit.
Activity: 102
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
August 15, 2018, 02:54:58 AM
Holding will be more profitable if you work with Btc, Eth, Neo or Eos. These coins are really good for the long term investing and for holding as well.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
August 11, 2018, 04:32:36 PM
Yeah BTC and ETH good. One more is the BCH and EOS for me. BCH already came from the fork of BTC and better in comparison of BTC in the respect of technical aspects. In another side, EOS has also more features compare to ETH. Although BTC vs BCH and ETH vs EOS better to invest in all  Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
August 11, 2018, 04:24:45 PM
I think the interesting coin is the EOS. This is the strongest competitor of Ethereum, so you need to buy a few coins.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 11, 2018, 04:17:26 PM

Bias answer would be the tokens I promote and have in terms of bounty and airdrop (same goes with other ones here who gave specifics) otherwise I'll go for new blockchains or new technology which is likely to develop more in the future but not too distant away.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
August 11, 2018, 04:07:01 PM
There are bunches of altcoins that's worth investing other than ethereum and this coins are stable coins according to my little understanding in the market and this so called stable coins are the top coins on coinmarketcap most importantly xlm, neo, EOS, litecoin, monero, bcpt, bwt etc.
Check coinmarketcap, pick the top listed coins, do some research about them. Then you will be able to figure out what coins worth investing at the moment.
Activity: 686
August 10, 2018, 03:44:03 PM
if Bitcoin and Ethereum are excluded, then I don't know what to suggest to hold with long-term time other than NEO and ADA.
For me, I would like to hold those promising coin in future like ethereum and bitcoin because still both coins worth it and no one can beat or surpass. I'm hoping that it will remain profitable .
but in my opinion there are a lot of good coins for the long term, but that depends on market conditions and bitcoin, because in my opinion if Bitcoin goes up there will be lots of altcoins going up. but if you want to be safe, it's better to choose proven quality coins like ETH and NEO.
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
August 10, 2018, 02:32:29 PM

Besides from Bitcoin and Etherium, there are good coins to invest when it comes to long-term or short-term investments. In my experience, no matter what coin you will be choosing it will always depend on your trading strategy. But to give you an idea theres are the good coins to invest with which based on the market ranking.
1. Ripple
2. Bitcoin Cash
3. EOS
4. Stellar
5. Litecoin
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
August 10, 2018, 11:39:38 AM
Pages:
Jump to: