Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins kept in exchange, are they safe? - page 28. (Read 5685 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 106
August 14, 2018, 09:39:04 AM
i dont its a good idea to keep your coin at exchange. if you dont trading it or you wanna hold it for long term better you keep it at your own wallet.Its more safe and secure.But dont forget to safe your private key, because if you loss it, you will loss your coin forever.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
August 14, 2018, 09:32:01 AM
Well, it's a big risk to put your coins in exchange wallets, we've all heard about the $ 1 million crypto currency value stolen from exchange platforms, it's more risky than once in your personal wallets, there are better ways to keep your coins safe, for example having hardware wallets.

Must better we have a hardware so that we can kept our coins safe.
But you want to our coins be safe in exchange must choose to those trusted exchange actually they have many trusted exchange that we can kept our coins be safe.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 13, 2018, 03:46:32 AM
It's okay to keep some coins on an exchange if you expect to trade a lot.
But, of course, Always safer to keep coins on your own wallet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
August 12, 2018, 11:13:06 PM
Wow, that's a bad idea that you do.
Don't save your Bitcoin for a long time in the Exchange wallet.
Because the Exchange is very vulnerable in its security hack by hackers.

Be careful friends.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 10:37:25 AM
It depends on the exchange most of the top exchange has been already hack much safer if you put it on your private wallet
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 10:35:44 AM
Well, it's a big risk to put your coins in exchange wallets, we've all heard about the $ 1 million crypto currency value stolen from exchange platforms, it's more risky than once in your personal wallets, there are better ways to keep your coins safe, for example having hardware wallets.
Activity: 43
August 11, 2018, 02:36:55 AM
Any storage of cryptocurrencies has its risks. Hackers only become more skilled, so exchanges are regularly subjected to attacks from their side. To minimize the risks, I advise you to keep coins on several exchanges, as well as use wallets for storage.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 01:02:56 PM
Yes, actually all coins in the cryptocurrency are safe,
holding for future income or used it for trading or exchange or any plans you do in order to obtained income the company will protect your interest.
Activity: 98
August 09, 2018, 06:10:54 PM
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
August 09, 2018, 06:02:14 PM
I prefer keeping my coins in my wallet where have control over it.  Leaving your coins in an exchange to me It's risky.  In this time of cyber hacking everywhere if the exchange is hacked your coin is gone, or if something else happens and the exchange folds up your coin is gone. Therefore in my opinion , leaving your coin in exchange is risky.  
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 06:02:00 PM
They are safe as long as you keep your coins in a good exchange. That can't be hacked by hackers. But always be careful because some exchange can be hack also.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
August 09, 2018, 05:59:51 PM
I think the coins that kept for exchange are still safe because I can’t see any valid reason that they are not
because they are doing the business transactions in a good way in this business.

It is one thing to keep coins in exchange if you are trading with it. But exchanges are not the best places to store a coins that are going to be kept long-term. Exchanges are vulnerable much or less and the best place to keep your long-term coins is a hardware wallet or personal wallet. 
Activity: 224
August 09, 2018, 05:52:50 PM
Any token kept in exchange is safe as long as the exchange site is safe from hackers otherwise you would have yourself to blame when hackers withdraw all your tokens.
Activity: 168
August 09, 2018, 07:51:35 AM
Exchanges developed their security very strong and it's very difficult for hackers to steal from them. and even if something happens like this exchanges compensate us. so, i think keep coin in exchanges are more safe than any other method
Activity: 1190
August 09, 2018, 07:36:54 AM
The coins you save in exchange are safe for me. Because you only save. Of course it is very safe, but for the price of course it changes. Sometimes it rises and sometimes falls. But for security in my opinion it is safe and there is nothing you need to worry about.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
August 09, 2018, 07:28:59 AM
I feel keeping our coins in exchanges, mininize the risk of loosing our coins to wallet hackers.
its better to, hide your tokens on a hardware wallet. if you really avoiding getting hacked.
or be very extra careful and vigilant on storing your wallet.
but i think, with hiding your coins on exchange. might help you feel secure.
but it is possible, that exchanges are not that invulnerable from hacks either.
not to mention restrictions from the government and technical issues.
so i guess its really up to you. where do you feel it that safe.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 07:20:01 AM
It's not safe to save your coins in exchange. All exchanges are not created equal and people can still lose exchange money because exchanges are hacked or closed due to government regulations or other reasons.
Activity: 434
August 09, 2018, 07:12:14 AM
I think the coins that kept for exchange are still safe because I can’t see any valid reason that they are not
because they are doing the business transactions in a good way in this business.
Activity: 14
August 09, 2018, 04:37:52 AM
I think it depends on the exchange in question, but in all, nothing beats a hard wallet. Get one for yourself and say no to hacks.
Activity: 96
August 09, 2018, 03:48:15 AM
I think that coins kept in exchanges are safe, as far as you keep your login info safe and personal and also activate the 2 factor authentication system.
Pages:
Jump to: