Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins with passive income - page 12. (Read 1443 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
January 06, 2018, 01:55:30 PM
If you are looking for altcoins that share profits with their holders, i suggest to checkout taas, astro, sift, ctx, kcs and bankera, they all share profit with the holders.
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
January 06, 2018, 01:53:04 PM
a lot of site compared about masternodes coin,,
just check this site https://masternodes.pro
and choose the cheap one from many masternodes coin there
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 01:52:47 PM
I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?

I'd recommend that you check out COSS.io. It's a recent exchange based in Singapore that had an ICO last Q3 of last year.
They have a solid team and community and are adding coins regularly.
Basically, 50% of the trade fee in the exchange goes to coss token holders. You can store your coss tokens in their exchange to get weekly payout or store them in your eth wallet which you will link to coss exchange wallet.
You get the payout as exact tokens traded (kin, pay, etc) or if they are not eth based like btc, bch, dash, etc - you can convert them to eth - weekly.

Please can you clarify me on something?  Does storing ones Coss  tokens on Coss exchange,  give more interest than having them in your personal ETH wallet?
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 06, 2018, 01:49:46 PM
I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?

You could check http://mnrank.com/ for masternodes and their ROI. When you are looking at those nodes, don't forget to check the ANN topics about coin inflation and other factors what could screw the price.

NEO is now too expensive.

Activity: 131
January 06, 2018, 01:46:34 PM
You to get a mn in early to have a cheap price for it.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
January 06, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

I'd recommend that you check out COSS.io. It's a recent exchange based in Singapore that had an ICO last Q3 of last year.
Basically, 50% of the trade fee in the exchange goes to coss token holders. You can store your coss tokens in their exchange to get weekly payout or store them in your eth wallet which you will link to coss exchange wallet.
You get the payout as exact tokens traded (kin, pay, etc) or if they are not eth based like btc, bch, dash, etc - you can convert them to eth - weekly.

Would recommend coss as well. Just get some coss token store it in your coss or eth wallet and just wait for your fair share of the fee and you get to grow your money. Plus it's slowly regaining it's value now that the exchange is growing. There's also pers on participating ICOs that are listed in COSS exchange if you are a coss holder.
Activity: 210
January 06, 2018, 01:32:42 PM
Theres a lot of coin doing that passive income,staking is a good way to earn why you are a sleep you can found these coin using google and coinmarketcap.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 01:29:08 PM
SmartCash pays you a decent buck and you don't even need to have your wallet open for staking.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
January 06, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 01:08:46 PM
Pages:
Jump to: