Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins with passive income - page 8. (Read 1443 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 09:15:45 AM
I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?
I would advise you to buy Litecoin, this coin is growing and gaining popularity and it is also relatively stable.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 07:02:32 AM
I recently studied another coin, semux, because I was unable to participate in semux's drop and signature bounties, so I bought 500 sems and then voted to a validator so that I could earn 1 sem per day.
However, any investment risks, please study more yourself before you try to invest.

What kind of coin is semux? Base on your opinion and my understanding about it is semux is really not a good coin because you totally concluded yhat you need to study first before you invest. That's what are you trying to say?
Activity: 518
February 12, 2018, 06:46:24 AM
PIVX - Masternode & Staking; DASH - Masternode; NEO - Wallet - Keeping; COSS - Exchange - Keeping; KCS - Exchange - Keeping; Navcoin - Staking; WTC - Masternode; XSPEC - Staking...
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 06:30:48 AM
Of course mnx beats them all at the moment. 3.2% per week...thats what i call a passive income. Ok
NEO is a popular cryptocurrency and is also known as Chinese Ethereum. NEO has one more crypto-token called GAS (formerly know as ANC or Antcoins) which can be staked in an NEO wallet for a handsome return.
KuCoin is a world-class blockchain asset exchange that was launched in mid-2017 and has been getting good traction in 2018 because of its business model and marketing push.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
February 12, 2018, 06:28:20 AM
Of course mnx beats them all at the moment. 3.2% per week...thats what i call a passive income. Ok
NEO is a popular cryptocurrency and is also known as Chinese Ethereum. NEO has one more crypto-token called GAS (formerly know as ANC or Antcoins) which can be staked in an NEO wallet for a handsome return.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
February 12, 2018, 06:14:26 AM

It's funny MNX always gets ignored when it comes to passive income.  Give me one (1) example of a coin that gives you 3.2% per WEEK.  I haven't come across ANY coin that comes NEAR this percentage.  3,2% per week or 16% per month.  I read a lot about big amounts and hundreds of dollars per year but you can't ignore the fact that 3,2% per week is unique.  

btw: 16%/month equals 593% per year.  That's right almost x6.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 10:46:21 PM
I use only  WAVES.  They need to keep on a purse, and to press the button leasing.  The amount can be any.  Another Neo - if you keep it on the purse of Neon Wallet, you will be credited with GAS.  For the remaining pools, which I know, you need a large number of coins
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 10:14:55 PM
I recently studied another coin, semux, because I was unable to participate in semux's drop and signature bounties, so I bought 500 sems and then voted to a validator so that I could earn 1 sem per day.
However, any investment risks, please study more yourself before you try to invest.
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
February 11, 2018, 10:07:58 PM
Okay, the original post requested 'Coins with passive income'.  Passive income and Capital Gain are two separate things.

Passive Income is the realisation of income without dilution of the original investment, so holding a coin and selling it (hopefully) for a profit is not passive income - it is a capital gain.  Once sold, the coin no longer provides an income.

As pointed out in previous replies, Coss is a perfect example of a passive income coin, as the income is indeed passive.  You don't need to do much of anything to receive a return.

If we expand the definition of Passive to include mining, then there are many, but the costs for equipment, etc mean the return isn't truly passive (equipment cost $$) - you're doing/paying something for it.  So let's excluding coin mining.

What else is there?

For coins with future potential, there are several - some on the precipice of big things; others are still in ICO but may be a great passive income source in the years to follow.

IMHO, a coin on the precipice is SAFEX.  The original coin is still on the Bitcoin Blockchain, but only for another couple months, if that.  Then it will be its own coin with it's own blockchain.  The blockchain will have a marketplace built-in, and Safex tokenholders will be able to stake their coins and receive a share of the 5% marketplace fees.  This should all be implemented and function before the end of 2018.

As for coins still in ICO, there are several, but my pick is FarmaTrust (as in my sig block), which is looking to eliminate counterfeit drugs by applying blockchain tech to the pharmaceutical industry, allowing every packet of drugs to be tracked/traced from manufacturer to consumer, with an app that will allow for the verification of the product you buy.  Each Token you hold will generate (weekly) the drug package uTokens that can be sold to pharma companies.

A couple of other ICOs that will generate some form of passive income include: Nova Token (free sellable trading cards each month), AstorGame (Gambling site - 20% of profits returned as annual divs), CapDax (another exchange paying a div), Restart Energy (ICO just finished - energy divs).

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
February 11, 2018, 06:40:04 PM
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
February 11, 2018, 06:34:17 PM
I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?

There are many coins with passive income. You can choose for example xem (10000 xem noda, 3 million xem - supernoda), zen with masternodes( know it needs only 41 zen), and ark . As i know Ark will give you from 8 to 10% per year from any deposit on your ark wallet.

Can anyone confirm this?  So if you buy say $5000 worth of ark now and deposit it all in ark wallet, you get around 400 to 500 dollars worth of ark per year?  If thats the case, wouldnt anyone with a lot of money like 100k or more just do that and get around 8k-10k a year?  Or is there something wrong with this.  8-10 percent seems very high.  Does anyone know if this is true or not?
Add Solaris coin in the list they have masternodes only and decentralized. Yes ilove XEM to my 10,000 XEM in their wallet is still growing.. i Would recommend Waves also look at this coin they have masternodes and you need atleast 1000 waves to be applicable.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
February 11, 2018, 06:29:56 PM
Some people told me about coss couple of days ago and the idea of buying coss just  slipped  from my mind , Stepping on this thread right now make me want to really buy some specially with the option that I can stake on my own Eth wallet , This is really great option . Have a couple of question if someone own coss can answer please .

1- The range of  % we are getting back and how often we get it ?

2- Is the price of coss stable-ish ?
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 06:17:26 PM
stex and dbet are 100% profit-sharing to the holder
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 06:09:27 PM
Im my opinion Best choince is a Trx.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
February 11, 2018, 06:06:31 PM

There are many coins with passive income. You can choose for example xem (10000 xem noda, 3 million xem - supernoda), zen with masternodes( know it needs only 41 zen), and ark . As i know Ark will give you from 8 to 10% per year from any deposit on your ark wallet.

Can anyone confirm this?  So if you buy say $5000 worth of ark now and deposit it all in ark wallet, you get around 400 to 500 dollars worth of ark per year?  If thats the case, wouldnt anyone with a lot of money like 100k or more just do that and get around 8k-10k a year?  Or is there something wrong with this.  8-10 percent seems very high.  Does anyone know if this is true or not?
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 05:03:24 PM
Some of the best ones are Phore and Crave especially if you want to get into masternodes
Activity: 630
Glad to see you
February 11, 2018, 04:36:49 PM

Activity: 420
February 11, 2018, 08:18:06 AM
There was a fantastic post on Reddit a few days ago on this topic. I'll link it below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7tx6l5/projects_paying_out_eth_as_dividends/

The OP sorted them into coins already paying dividends and coins paying dividends in the future.

Thanks, took a quick look and liked it. It deserves to be llok carefully. I couldn't see some projects ın the list though.
Activity: 350
February 10, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

There are probably a lot out there that I currently have my eyes on. And most of them really have amazing concepts and have reputable and hard working developers behind them. And there are also some that only has great potential to get pumped sooner or later after this episode of great correction that is currently happening to the crypto world. Which is a great way for gaining quick bucks. But even when I am confident with these coins, I will not put names since I am not being paid to advertise them. Plus the fact that the crypto world is such an unpredictable field and I would really hate to have anyone lose capital when the coins I like fails, I do not want to be accountable for any of their losses and success.
But not worries man, these coins are pretty easy to find and just a little research will do to be able to find them plus some more research just to make sure that they are really legitimate projects.

hope this help you pal, good day Smiley
Activity: 111
February 10, 2018, 01:25:10 PM
And you can tell in more detali about coins that can be put on deposit. And that, really there are such axchanges and coins that bring passive income ? Link to me as soon as possible , and tell me whether they have a large capitalization? Honestly  , the first time l've heard of such coins.
Pages:
Jump to: